PDA

View Full Version : I think my sister knows.

SweetCaroline
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I came downsairs tonight with my toe-nails painted. And my Sister was in the room.

My sister isn't supposed to know about Caroline, and I hate that whole thing.

I just want it all to end! But it's just like some sortve chess game with my mom. My mom doesn't want my sister to know, yet it's obvious she knows. Yet I can't tell my nephews. Yet I can't get my ears peirced cause I'll out myself to my nephews. I hate this!

Sorry for venting, but it's just my feelings

I just want to be myself..

Tomara
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Caroline

Tell your mom I said it is OK for you to get your ears pierced (I`m sure she will listen to me lol) , plenty of men and even boys have there ears pierced , so I don`t think that would out you to them , the painted toes would probably be harder to explain depending on how old they are . good luck !
I hope you are well other that this dilemma .

:hugs: Tomara

Sally24
08-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Take your time and slow down Caroline. Look how far you've come in just a year! Things will all sort out eventually but you sometimes have to give others more time to get comfortable. You are years and years ahead of me and I'm a little jealous of that. :heehee:

CD Susan
08-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Caroline, it sounds like you should have your own place so you can live the way you want to. It is a great feeling to not have to live in fear of others finding out. I wish you the best.

SweetCaroline
08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
It's not my Mom I have to hide from. But my sister and my nephews.

The basic thing is I'm pretty sure my sister knows I'm TG, and I want to come open to her, but I can't, because of my ma. They are both just VERY emotional. And my ma doesn't want me to tell my sis. I think she'l blame herself, even thou it's not her fault.

Again, I just want to be myself.

SweetCaroline
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the insight Sally. You make a very good point. My biggest regret was that I wasn't out earlier as well.

Take your time and slow down Caroline. Look how far you've come in just a year! Things will all sort out eventually but you sometimes have to give others more time to get comfortable. You are years and years ahead of me and I'm a little jealous of that. :heehee:

Nicole Erin
08-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Ahhh secrets. We know how those are, it is a "secret" yet everyone knows.

Angie G
08-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Loads of men have there ears pieced hun I do. my question to you is how old are you hun. :hugs:
Angie

SweetCaroline
08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Ahhh secrets. We know how those are, it is a "secret" yet everyone knows.

I'd rather it not be a secret. And it isn't. I'm mainly thinking of my Mom and my Nephews.

I so baddly want to get my ears pierced, but can't. Likewise, I want to get my nails done, but can't. It's a family thing. I hate it.

SweetCaroline
08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Loads of men have there ears pieced hun I do. my question to you is how old are you hun. :hugs:
Angie

36 last June.