PDA

View Full Version : why !

claire angie
08-08-2008, 05:42 AM
hi "girls" GG's and everybody
i don't post much on here as a lot of what i like to know is or has been asked.
Now this may upset a few people but i would like to know from everybody, is how can we expect the general public to accept us walking around in our sunday best when all we do some times is argue and criticize each other.
Now i am not miss perfect and will never be, but i belive that we must understand each other before we can be accepted into the general public. I do not care if one of our Girls is stright or Bi or gay, doe's it matter ? we all dress in skirts/dresses etc and try to look femme, by goodness i have to try hard, some days i look good other days not so.
I have some very nice friends from other tv/cd web sites, and they are a mix off stright Girls (like me), Bi sexual, and one gay Girl, also i have meet the odd admirer, (one off the other Girls fatched him) to a coffee morning as i think they was going on to a hotel for some thing i cant remmber what. Apart from him trying his luck on myself and another girl. but in short we must get on within our group.
Now for the apology to who ever i have up set, but this is my :2c:
i would like to know other girls feeling on this. No matter how much you hate me. :love:
lol claire and take care out their.

Tina Dixon
08-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Were a large group of people that have our opinion about many issues so we get into some heated conflicts at times, but hey it's human, but does that make me hate any one here hell no, just not worth it, so have a good day:D

Megan70
08-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Not quite sure the point you're trying to make here Claire, its a bit confusing. ???
Maybe its me.
Megan

docrobbysherry
08-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Not quite sure the point you're trying to make here Claire, its a bit confusing. ???
Maybe its me.
Megan

Many of us CDs remain hidden in our closets. So, whatever adventures, or misadventures, those of u who go out dressed, and/or mix out there with other CDs have, is interesting, but not very relevent to us!

That includes whatever u, or the public, thinks or calls you folks.
We only know that CDing, for whatever reasons, is generally not acceptable!

TxKimberly
08-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Oh, I dunno, I think the intent of her post is fairly clear:
We can not expect others in society to accept us if we wont even accept/tolerate each other. I think it's a very good point.

shannonsilk
08-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm going to say that, for the most part, we do accept and tolerate the opinions and activities of others on this site. I will squint (as compared to closing my eyes) and say that the posts that come across differently are just the realities of communicating in writing and that the intent was different than the way the post was written. By which I mean, Don't assume the worst about what was said.