PDA

View Full Version : Lovely

valenstein
08-08-2008, 09:30 AM
A nice thing today: My gf tolerates my CDing, sometimes she thinks it's weird, but every so often..

I went to give her a goodbye kiss before she went to work, and she was putting on perfume (SJP's Lovely). She sprayed it and walked into it, then sprayed it again and motioned for me to walk into it, and, of course I did!

I only wish I had already taken a shower. I love her.

Clarissa Stevens
08-08-2008, 10:22 AM
You have to understand her position. Please read Paige's thread " Sexual Perception". Put things in a whole new perspective!!!

Claire:)

darla_g
08-08-2008, 11:18 AM
anything like that which denotes acceptance is wonderful

Jaclyn NM
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Since I shared my crossdressing desires and passion with my wife, she has been unbelievably supportive, and in fact said she wishes I'd told her sooner. She even gave me some panties and hose to wear until the stuff I ordered on line arrives. Last night we took a bubble bath together, and she helped shave my legs. We then went on line to do some shoe shopping, and ordered me a pair of 5 inch black patent stilettoes, which she thought would be just right for me. She also said she would love to do my makeup so I look good. If I'm dreaming, I don't ever want to wake up. But I guess I shouldn't be to surprised, since we've been married 35 years, and are not only lovers, but best friends. This seems to have opened up a whole new dimension to our lives, and at least so far, we are both enjoying it to the hilt. Oh, and the sex is better than ever (if that's even possible). I hope nothing changes, because right now, life couldn't be better.

DeeDeeB
08-08-2008, 01:24 PM
That is really sweet. It sounds like you are both very lucky to have each other. And as to her sometimes thinking it's weird, don't we all? I know I do. :D

Dee :fairy1: