PDA

View Full Version : Love/Hate my Job

Clarissa Stevens
08-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm gonna let you girls in on a little secret. I do maintenance on elevators, escalators, and moving sidewalks at Detroit metro airport. The summer time is so hard, There are woman in shorts, skirts, low cut blouses. It's awesome. I still don't understand what my feelings are, half of me want to be WITH these women, the other half wants to be LIKE these women. The painted toes (Red or pink for ladies, anything fluorescent for teens and young women). Shaved legs, heels, torture I tell you!!!

I found myself watching this this gorgeous woman yesterday, while having lunch. Actually I was studying her movements, actions. She was checking the flight board and she was standing on her right foot, with her left foot back on the toe of her sandle. She was pivoting that foot on her toe left, then right. Ever so slowly. So cute, so sexy.

I'm glad I have somewhere to release my inner feeling to other girls who understand. Thank you all, Love ya.

Claire:daydreaming:

PS-I would love to wear female under garments at work but I have have the side of my work pants ripped, exposing my tightie-whities. Imagine me walking back to my locker with light pink or yellow lacey panties on. My boss, the former marine-hillbilly-tough guy would find something to fire me about. Hell, he might even dress too! HAHA.

CS

renee k
08-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi Clarissa,

So your the one, I can blame when the friggen escalators are broke in the Smith terminal!! LOL!! Just kidding!! Can't wait till me move into the new terminal!!

Anyway welcome to the forum!! PM me if you want!

Huggs, Renee

victoriamwilliams1
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
So you keep us moving in the airport:)

Karren H
08-08-2008, 11:11 AM
We don't get to see much of that down in the coal mines.... lol

Clarissa Stevens
08-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Yea, The D teminal is coming along nicely. I fix them, Passengers break them. Dropping money and other items.

Claire

darla_g
08-08-2008, 11:21 AM
i always wondered about that. bet there are lots of change down there

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Clarissa,

I know how you feel. You are just like me. Where I work I see alot of beautiful women. Don't get me wrong,I love my wife,but I'm very attracted to them and also would like to wear their clothes.Some of the skirts,tops and short shorts are ao awesome.

Felicity :)

Jaydee
08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I know the feeling. I spend a lot of time in airports. I love summer, especially when women wear the thin white slacks with colorful panties visible underneath.

Jaydee