PDA

View Full Version : Hurray! -- I get to be a girl for a whole day!

Toni_Lynn
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
(pardons begged of the admins if this is in the wrong place)
The weekend is here ... and my birthday is on Sunday .. and i and getting a great gift from my wife ... a USB turntable so that I can make mp3s of all my old 78 rpm records :tongueout

And .... I get to be a girl for the whole day. We are planning to go out for the day and go for a nice tramp through the woods along a stream, and I get to be wearing my favourite denim skirt, girls tennies, little socks with with those pom-pom balls at the back, and just in general enjoy being a girl ... and it will be all the better cause I'll be spending the day with the woman I love above all others, the woman who brings life to the girl within me, my wife Debbie!

I can't wait. It will be my first time out in years. My last visit to this park was back about 1994, when I went, similarly dressed, accompanied by my little dog Charlie. As I walked along, I kept praying for a girl to share not only the beauty of nature with, but also with which the beauty of crossdressing as well as give my love to. Now its a dream come true.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

StephanieC
08-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Happy birthday! (in advance)

Sarah...
08-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Yay! Nice one Toni-Lyn. I do hope you enjoy yourself. My birthday is on Thursday and my SO is trying to arrange a makeover for me - so girlie days all round.

S'funny, there's another thread near here about astrological signs, and you're another Leo.

However I'll eat my hat if that has anything to do with anything!

Anyway, I digress - Happy Birthday for Sunday.

Sarah...

vikki2020
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Happy Birthday! Make the most of it, and have lots o' fun!

Tomara
08-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi Toni-Lynn

I think it is great that you will be able to be the girl that you want to be for a whole day and have the support of your wife , I hope you have a great birthday , and that all of your birthday wishes come true for you !

:bday2:

Tomara

Tina Dixon
08-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Well sounds like your in for a great weekend and happy birthday:thumbsup:

Angie G
08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
That's great Toni I'm glad your dream has come true hun. :hugs:
Angie

justmetoo
08-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Good for you and happy birthday! :bday2: