PDA

View Full Version : Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

suzy cool
08-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I am sorry if this has been asked before but given that there are a lot of presumptions about all sides of CD and TS in its various guises, I would like to ask ...."Regardless of the degree that you present as male, what is your sexual preference as a partner?"
Thank you.

It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.

CaptLex
08-08-2008, 04:51 PM
It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.
The only thing I can see that should be different is that in this section it's good to click the option to be able to see who the voters are - so we can spot the interlopers and smack them around. :slap:

I'm attracted to genetic guys and transguys - and I have also found some masculine women attractive (though it doesn't happen often). :smilep:

suzy cool
08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Good point. Can I change that somehow?

CaptLex
08-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Good point. Can I change that somehow?
I don't think so, but the admins can see who votes.

suzy cool
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.

CaptLex
08-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.
Yeah polls in this section tend to get complicated. :p

Well I did respond, but not all guys like to comment. And some people may still get slapped . . . we'll see. :devil:

Cai
08-08-2008, 05:21 PM
I voted both male and open to anything. The reasoning behind that is that while I'm primarily attracted to men, I'm also attracted to genderqueers and androgynes, and the occasional woman. I use pansexual as an orientation label because I want my partner to accept me separate from my sex, and I'm willing to extend them the same acceptance.

Alan
08-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Heh, I'm an equal opportunity *******. /shrug. Anything and everything goes with me: TS, CD, woman, man, hermaphrodite, genderqueer, androgynous, gay, bi, straight... Only thing that won't work is me dating a lesbian, since I don't think she'd see me as a guy.

In general, I'm more attracted to guys than girls, both genetic men and transmen, but that's pretty meaningless, I've found. I'm pretty much... y'know, anything goes :D I don't like categorizing my sexual orientation.

Kieron Andrew
08-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Female identified persons, be that genetic women or trans women

lisalove
08-08-2008, 09:09 PM
I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.;)

CaptLex
08-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Well that didn't take long. :rolleyes:

Lisa . . . nobody asked you. :slap:

Two polls ruined in record time. I give up, kids . . . I'm done! :Angry3:

Alan
08-08-2008, 11:11 PM
This is, quite frankly, simply unbelievable. I mean... This poll has been up for less than day. It says FTM ONLY all over the place.

And already someone f****d it up.

/bangs head against the wall. Unbelievable. We don't vote in MTF ONLY polls, so why do non-FTMs insist on voting in OURS?

I need my idiot bashing stick back.

(Although, that means I'd have to say goodbye to Lt. George.... hmm...)

CaptLex
08-08-2008, 11:21 PM
We don't vote in MTF ONLY polls, so why do non-FTMs insist on voting in OURS?

I need my idiot bashing stick back.
You may need something a little stronger than the stick, Alan.

Actually, non-FtMs would include GGs/FABs, and they never give us a problem (plus they also have to deal with invaders, so they get it).

Tamara Croft
08-08-2008, 11:28 PM
I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.;)You did did you? So, you just voted and DIDN'T bother to read that it was a FTM poll only? no? wow... So on a scale of 1 - 10, just how much of an ignoramous are you? oh sorry, isn't that a nice thing to say? WELL NEITHER IS RUINING ANOTHER POLL.... :Angry3:

I'm so sick of this bullshit... gloves are off, you've pissed me off now :Angry3: anyone else who isn't a FTM votes in this poll, you're getting banned, for a month... that clear? cus I am so NOT kidding!!!

And way to go Lidia_tv, another one who doesn't know how to :censor: read.

Alan
08-08-2008, 11:46 PM
You may need something a little stronger than the stick, Alan.

Actually, non-FtMs would include GGs/FABs, and they never give us a problem (plus they also have to deal with invaders, so they get it).

My right hook? It's pretty damn strong, that's the arm I use to punch the wall when I'm angry.

Ah. My apologies to all GGs/FABs I inadvertently insulted. I meant no harm and I should not have been so hasty, since the same pisses, when addressed to FTMs, pisses me off. /holds out olive branch.

BadassBabyBrother
08-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Men only. Because even if I like to leer after women, I don't have nearly enough interest to actually start and CONTINUE a relationship with them.

onerous
08-09-2008, 04:27 AM
androgynous genetic females for me. :D

not sure about trans females, since i've never met one in person (yet)..

gosh.. these poll-ruining people. there should be a hall of shame or something put up. they really need to learn how to read.. wonder if they even know what FTM means :Angry3: :spank:
also seems that the ruiners are different people each time.. :wall:

BadassBabyBrother
08-09-2008, 04:37 AM
wonder if they even know what FTM means :Angry3: :spank:

My guess is either "No" or "They just don't care". Either ways, the Hall of Shame sounds just about perfect.

John
08-09-2008, 04:44 AM
Oh yay, it's the idiot brigade out again :brolleyes:

I'd say, mostly men, but never say never.

Kieron Andrew
08-09-2008, 04:45 AM
also seems that the ruiners are different people each time.. :wall:

not always trust me, there are regulars

Sandra
08-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Ah. My apologies to all GGs/FABs I inadvertently insulted. I meant no harm and I should not have been so hasty, since the same pisses, when addressed to FTMs, pisses me off. /holds out olive branch.

I wasn't insulted and will *take the olive branch and gives Alan a :hug:* :D

And yet again another poll ruined because of some ignorant selfish people. :Angry3: :Angry3:

Alan
08-09-2008, 01:26 PM
YAY! I didn't manage to piss off people! That, sometimes, with me, is not guaranteed.

:hugs:

Tamara Croft
08-10-2008, 01:34 PM
OH MY FKING GOD!!! You would really think that the threats I made in this thread would work wouldn't you? but no, suspender (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=14022) a mtf still had to vote.... now I'm mad...

Kieron Andrew
08-10-2008, 01:36 PM
OH MY FKING GOD!!! You would really think that the threats I made in this thread would work wouldn't you? but no, suspender (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=14022) a mtf still had to vote.... now I'm mad...

not even a newbie either so she cant use that excuse...

Shelly Preston
08-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Just when you think it wont happen for a while someone goes and proves you wrong

:Angry3::Angry3:

Kieron Andrew
08-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Just when you think it wont happen for a while somone goes and proves you wrong
e
:Angry3::Angry3:

Time to start using those infraction as Wendy said

Alan
08-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I wish I could say I was astounded or shocked or anything, but honestly, I'm not.

Which is, in and of itself, very very sad.

Holly
08-10-2008, 02:07 PM
I didn't vote:battingeyelashes:... and I made you guys some brownies for putting up with the.#&%!*. Kieron, I'll even feed you yours :o.

Kieron Andrew
08-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Kieron, I'll even feed you yours :o.

come on over :bs:

Alan
08-10-2008, 02:12 PM
I didn't vote:battingeyelashes:... and I made you guys some brownies for putting up with the.#&%!*. Kieron, I'll even feed you yours :o.

Yay! Brownies! I like those!! :banana:

Janet Bern
08-10-2008, 05:34 PM
sorry I didnt read the directions ,. my Male vote doesnt count

Wendy me
08-10-2008, 05:45 PM
sorry Janet could not read ... i gave her a infraction to practice reading..........

Sandra
08-10-2008, 05:45 PM
I give up really I do. :Angry3: :Angry3: :Angry3: :Angry3:

ZenFrost
08-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I haven't voted yet 'cause I'm not sure what to vote for. Maybe 'female,' 'neither,' and 'open to anything.' I'm straight, but asexual, but I'm not against being with another guy.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-10-2008, 07:16 PM
I go through phases.
Generally, I'm pretty pansexual.

I have dated every gender and sexuality there is..
Genetic straight male, Genetic straight female, Genetic gay male, Genetic lesbian, MTF, FTM, bi-gendered..

But sometimes I like one more than the other.. my preferences change frequently.
Lately, I've been mostly into FTM's.
I like girls a little bit right now..
Really not into bio men at all at the moment..
It's strange because two years ago, I hated vaginas.. and only wanted to be with bio men.. now, I'm really not big on genetic penises at all.
That could change though.

I like to call myself a fag.. but in all truth, I'm pansexual.

Alan
08-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I think I'm a pansexual asexual, if there's such a thing. I've posted a much longer thing about my preferences, so I won't beat the dead horse, but I just don't care about dating and sex at the moment.

Hoping that at SOME point in life, that changes.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-11-2008, 03:18 AM
I wish I could say I didn't care about sex.. but I TOTALLY do.
Thoughts of it consume me! I think about it like every moment of every day.. and I can never get enough!.. ack. :o

Alan
08-11-2008, 03:27 AM
I wish I could say I didn't care about sex.. but I TOTALLY do.
Thoughts of it consume me! I think about it like every moment of every day.. and I can never get enough!.. ack. :o

I have basically no sex drive. Fine by me, actually, it means I get less of a reminder that I dealing with a female body.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Fair enough, dude.
For me, I just use what I've got.. and I have no problem with it.
It's the top half of me that bothers me the most.
To me, genitals are between you and your partner.. when you're in the heat of the moment, it doesn't matter what you've got down there.. you use what you've got, to please your partner, and to feel good, yourself.

Wolfie
08-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Does confused count as an option?:doh:

Lora Olivia
08-11-2008, 08:03 AM
No vote from me:D I CAN read. I hope it is ok if I comment though and let you guys know that I am one gurl who does get pissed when others muck your polls but I do try to preach tolerance, so I would suggest a first infraction warning from an admin....followed by a true B**ch slap smack down for any further abuse. :doh:

Alan
08-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Fair enough, dude.
For me, I just use what I've got.. and I have no problem with it.
It's the top half of me that bothers me the most.
To me, genitals are between you and your partner.. when you're in the heat of the moment, it doesn't matter what you've got down there.. you use what you've got, to please your partner, and to feel good, yourself.

I don't get comfortable enough with people to disrobe, so I'm not hugely optimistic on getting lost in the heat of the moment.

/sigh. Maybe I should date transsexuals.

Kieron Andrew
08-11-2008, 11:35 AM

thats what i do :)....(when i can get a date :heehee:), its nice to date someone who has similar hang ups about their body, albeit in reverse

dancinginthedark
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
[..] If you want to answer in the thread then do so.

Thanks Suzy. I didn’t' vote I promise. :D And I apologize for not answering in detail. I'm pansexual.

thats what i do :)....(when i can get a date :heehee:), its nice to date someone who has similar hang ups about their body, albeit in reverse

Awww damn. And capt doesn't care for girls. Jeez, you guys sure know how to break a lady's heart. :brokenheart: :cry:

dancin

~

Alan
08-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Awww damn. And capt doesn't care for girls. Jeez, you guys sure know how to break a lady's heart. :brokenheart: :cry:

dancin

~

Oh noes! The gentleman within me is now aching in sympathetic pain! Er... /thinks of what a preux chevalier would do. :love: Flowers?

Lora Olivia
08-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Flowers are always good:D jewels work well also lol

dancinginthedark
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Oh noes! The gentleman within me is now aching in sympathetic pain! Er... /thinks of what a preux chevalier would do. :love: Flowers?

awww thank you Alan. :hugs:

I love flowers and wild flowers are my fav.

Hey they're my virtal flowers so they can be whatever I want them to be :tongueout: *goes to get a vase*

dancin

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-12-2008, 12:52 AM
I don't get comfortable enough with people to disrobe, so I'm not hugely optimistic on getting lost in the heat of the moment.

That's what I do!
My last two exes are ftm.. and I dated an mtf before the two of them. Dating another trans person is awesome.. there's this incredible mutual understanding that you couldn't possibly have with anyone else.

Alan
08-12-2008, 01:00 AM
You can have whatever kind of flowers you want. I'm gracious like that.

Wanna dance? :twirl:

Heh, my husband's FTM, but I don't think he counts in this discussion (no offense, snugglemuffin). Perhaps I should date transsexual. By these accounts, it sounds like there's a deep connection there.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-12-2008, 01:33 AM
There really is a deep connection.. it's amazing.
I can only hope I dind another trannyboy I have as strong a connection with, as I did with my ex.

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 03:39 AM

Mae, i also date GGs :D....anyone that self identifies as female :p more flowers? :love:

Ryan
08-12-2008, 05:19 AM
Me-I'm more or less open to anything. I have dated a MTF, guys, gals etc etc. To me it's not whats in between their legs that counts, it's whats in their hearts that matters! Oh and being sexy as hell cant be a bad thing either :heehee:

sabo10
08-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Please don't give up on the polls, guys! It's the only way semi-silent types like myself will ever make any contribution.

Now I'm here I suppose I should answer the question. I don't really have a preferred gender, nor am I open to anything. I just like people with whom I'm close friends (until recently, these were mostly men).

In any case, it's kind of a moot point as I have a partner.

-KP.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
08-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Me-I'm more or less open to anything. I have dated a MTF, guys, gals etc etc. To me it's not whats in between their legs that counts, it's whats in their hearts that matters! Oh and being sexy as hell cant be a bad thing either :heehee:

RaWr ;)

dancinginthedark
08-12-2008, 07:41 AM
Mae, i also date GGs :D....anyone that self identifies as female :p more flowers? :love:

Why thank you kind sir. :battingeyelashes: A girl can never have too many flowers.

I think this thread shows how diverse you guys are. Now to get the rest of the world to stop putting you in those little pigeon holes & start taken the time to get to know you instead of pre-judging you.

:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Why thank you kind sir. :battingeyelashes: A girl can never have too many flowers.

I think this thread shows how diverse you guys are. Now to get the rest of the world to stop putting you in those little pigeon holes & start taken the time to get to know you instead of pre-judging you.

:hugs::daydreaming: I want a woman like you when i grow up :heehee:

dancinginthedark
08-12-2008, 07:58 AM
:daydreaming: I want a woman like you when i grow up :heehee:

hmmm how old are you? I might just wait. :bs:

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 07:59 AM
hmmm how old are you? I might just wait. :bs:

LOL i think ur other half might have something to say about that....

Psst! im 31

CaptLex
08-12-2008, 09:43 AM

dancin

~
But you know I think you're hot when you've got the facial hair thing going on. ;)

dancinginthedark
08-12-2008, 10:39 AM
But you know I think you're hot when you've got the facial hair thing going on. ;)

I already have a nice deep voice (for a female) can I wear a fake beard and call it good? :D I'll even pull my hair back in a sloppy low pony for you.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Mariah (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=40296) Come on down, you've voted in a FTM only poll.... well done, another MTF to add to the 'I can't read' list....:Angry3:

So, how many is that... let's take a look...

Janet Bern, suspender, Lidia_tv, Mariah and lisalove, congratulations, you're being named and shamed and banned from this section.

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
I already have a nice deep voice (for a female) can I wear a fake beard and call it good? :D

but but but...i like your female self and you were flirting with me first :p

dancinginthedark
08-12-2008, 10:53 AM
but but but...i like your female self and you were flirting with me first :p

Ok then get over and take me for a ride :battingeyelashes: ... no no, get your mind out of the gutter. The wheelchair darlin' the wheelchair.

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok then get over and take me for a ride :battingeyelashes: ... no no, get your mind out of the gutter. The wheelchair darlin' the wheelchair.

:daydreaming:

CaptLex
08-12-2008, 11:09 AM
So, how many is that... let's take a look...

Janet Bern, suspender, Lidia_tv, Mariah and lisalove, congratulations, you're being named and shamed and banned from this section.
That's five people this time and that's like the millionth poll ruined in our section. It's useless. Nothing we do will ever change the fact that we can't do polls in our section. I give up. :surrender

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Nothing we do will ever change the fact that we can't do polls in our section.
or any other type of FtM only thread for that matter...i gave up along time ago, if the MtFs want the forum its theirs! theyre welcome to it! nothing we do will ever change the lack of respect we get for our own personal space

Alan
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I've always lamented the fact that when I go to sleep, the forum explodes in a flurry of activity. Clearly, I shouldn't sleep. (Or I should go to bed before 4 am).

Ooh, looky, ANOTHER idiot. /eyeroll.

I, however, am not giving up. It actually kinda makes me wanna post MORE polls, just to be annoying like that :devil:. All I'm missing is things to post polls about.

Punkster
08-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Its a real shame that people cant read and manage to **** things up for other people.

Well, I answered females. I think I did enough experimenting when I was younger and feel that I am set on what I like. There is a trans woman I like right now and its the first time I have ever had this happen.

I have dated lesbians but only one has treated me like the guy I am and still does. I may change and evolve some more who knows. I do beleive that the very essence of love is fluid and its the person that counts.

suzy cool
08-12-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm finding this very interesting and enlightening. I didn't start this poll to cause a problem. And I don't really like excluding people anyway but I did ask a question for a particular purpose which is to find out what FtM think so that's why I asked for only a particular group to answer. I really don't think it is disrespect that messes up polls. I think it is something to do with the general language of internet forums. You know when you go to a website that if you hit something with a link , it is a link and you just know you can click on it even if you haven't read it properly. I think it is something like that. I don't think it is disrespect. But I do now see that it must be very very annoying for you all.

waspookie6
08-12-2008, 05:20 PM
...rings the doc for another shot of T....... :D

Kieron Andrew
08-12-2008, 05:26 PM
I really don't think it is disrespect that messes up polls. I think it is something to do with the general language of internet forums. You know when you go to a website that if you hit something with a link , it is a link and you just know you can click on it even if you haven't read it properly. I think it is something like that. I don't think it is disrespect. But I do now see that it must be very very annoying for you all.
crap! it happens on every thread that has 'FtM only' in the title...whether it has a poll in it or not! every single time...it IS disrespect...you've seen in this thread people like Tamara have gone mad on it and still AFTERWARDS people did it!....its been going on for years, not just five minutes or a few weeks and when we call people on it they dont even justify it...cos they cant, we dont do it on MtF threads so ur theory doesnt work

Wendy me
08-12-2008, 05:33 PM
suzy then explain to me why with over 32,234 post i never voted in a poll not asked of me????? .... why??? ... i might be a tad chatty ............ but i can read and respect other members here.............

Tamara Croft
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Happens in the GG polls... threads.... but you know something, I checked EVERY poll on this forum and I think maybe ONE of the polls, a non MTF voted... which if I remember rightly, she came straight to me and told me... so... take that how you will... we can read, it's not hard... it IS disrespectful!

CD Susan
08-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Hey guys, I am a mtf and did not vote on this poll. I come to this forum occassionaly to gain an understanding on the way that that 'the other side of the coin' feels. I respect all of you guys and in no way want to invade your turf. We are all in this tg thing together and should respect each other. This is just my opinion but hope that it applies to all of us in the tg community.

Alan
08-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey guys, I am a mtf and did not vote on this poll. I come to this forum occassionaly to gain an understanding on the way that that 'the other side of the coin' feels. I respect all of you guys and in no way want to invade your turf. We are all in this tg thing together and should respect each other. This is just my opinion but hope that it applies to all of us in the tg community.

You're my kind of woman :D Gaining an understanding is always good and not voting in our polls is good too!

CaptLex
08-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Susan, maybe that can be a topic of discussion in the private GM section. Just a thought . . . maybe those of you who get it can enlighten the others. :thinking: When we say it, we're called thin-skinned whiners. Maybe if you pass the word amongst each other, more people will listen. :idontknow:

We've said it a million times - our section is open to others for discussion, questions and even just goofing around, but we always get the "I never come to this side because I don't think I'm welcome here" comments. Everyone is welcome - there's even a sticky here welcoming all ("The Welcome Mat"). If people were really interested in what we're about, they'd drop by and read it before jumping in and making assumptions. All we ask is that people please READ the threads before responding and if the thread is for FtMs only to answer, then refrain from responding or voting if you're not FtM.

As Tamara would say, it's not rocket science. :rolleyes:

melissaK
08-15-2008, 08:49 PM
We've said it a million times - our section is open to others for discussion, questions and even just goofing around,

I'd come here more often, but the rum always seems to be gone . . . :heehee:

hugs lads,
'lissa

Lora Olivia
08-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Well I come in this section and read and post if I am not excluded because I value alot of the views I see posted in this section. I wouldn't muck up anything intentionally thats for sure, Kieron might beat me to a pulp:eek:...just kidding bro, I know you are too much a gentleman to hit a lady:D

Oh btw Capt. I cant post in the GM section as I don't feel I belong there and never asked for membership

Stacy GG
08-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Some people just don't understand common respect and never will. I'm sorry that they have ruined another poll :(
P.S. I do get it and did not vote in the poll!

TxKimberly
08-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Lest someone jump to conclusions, I also did not corrupt your poll. Besides, I have an over active sense of curiosity and really wanted to see how y'all responded. My curiosity has got me in more trouble. I remember that one day when I was around 7 I asked myself "I wonder what I would have looked like as a girl?" and we all know how THAT worked out!

sorry Janet could not read ... i gave her a infraction to practice reading..........

Hmmm. . . at least Janet had the grace to apologize when she discovered she goofed.

I'd come here more often, but the rum always seems to be gone . . . :heehee:

hugs lads,
'lissa

Yeah, "but why is the rum always gone?"

Siobhan Marie
08-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I would never vote on something that doesn't concern ie in a poll here because it is blatant disrespect. I come here to learn and because I've a few friends over here as well (you should know who you are!!). What we need here is the "Superpoke" from Facebook then as well as the she-boss banning people from here, when they show blatant disrespect, we can all throw stuff at them too. What do you think? :hugs: xx

Alan
08-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Wow! I'm so glad to hear so many people are smart enough NOT to vote in our poll! YAY!!!

DRINKS for all of you! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sandra
08-17-2008, 05:36 AM
It's a pity others weren't smart enough.

Kieron Andrew
08-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Besides, I have an over active sense of curiosity and really wanted to see how y'all responded.

i dont mind answering i voted females...but the whole truth is those that identify as female be that GGs or TS

mistunderstood
08-23-2008, 11:06 AM
My taste have changed. I started out vanilla gay female now I feel like a gay male who has just discovered the world of kinky. I guess I would say to the poll I'm Bi.

ftm22
09-04-2008, 12:44 AM
For long time I only liked men (well, boys at the time), but more recently, I'm learning that I'm attracted to some women as well, so I'd say I'm bi, too.

Dakotaa Xyler
09-19-2008, 02:26 PM
Personaly I dont care who it is I fall in love with or date. Any bodies good for me. male, female, TG/TV/TS, CD it dont matter as long as I love them and they love me.

And personaly I dont get or have sexual feelings.

So, hehe.. more fun for me right?

:daydreaming:

Semok
10-11-2008, 01:09 AM
On one hand I could care less what gender my partner is since I go by personality only. On the other hand, I'm dead from the neck down, meanin' that I am not sexually attracted to anythin' (though tummies are pretty awesome). On the fifth leg, I'm not really sure if I will ever want a partner, but rather just become some creepy cat dude who uses a litterbox (which is actually much easier and faster if you think about it).

Alan
10-11-2008, 01:21 AM
I've realized that I'm a 6 on the Kinsey scale of gayness.

As in, really really gay.

/shrug. Okay then. Maybe it'll change.

Wren
10-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Hmm.. So the poll is and always will be ruined but the answers can be salvaged. Other boys have done it I'll share as well.

I'm open to anything, mostly boys. Like Dom I also go into fazes, but I can also get caught up in what I think I should like because of a current relationship. I.e. I am with a boy, I must ONLY like genetic males D: .

Sexuality is fluid. I try not to think about mine and just enjoy who I'm with in the moment.

Felix
10-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Well as time and ears have passed me by my opinions on this subject have changed too!! As you all know I've been married to a genetic male, I've been in a same sex relationship as lesbian and now I'm a same sex relationship with Dan, so trans men :) So yup pretty fluid I guess lol :) xx Felix