PDA

View Full Version : What this all means to me....

Sherry-Stephanie
08-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I've jsut gotten home and it's Friday and it's been a hard week and it ended on not a to positive note to boot....but that's another story....for another day.

So I get home and I'm alone...first thing I do is get into my female jeans put on my bra and boobs and heels and earrings....all is OK in my world....

I've been cross dressing since March....never had this life long desire to dress never had any emotional conflict to be a female or guilt or anything like that.

The only thing that I can relate any desire toward the female side is through my bisexuality....with my male saide being in hetrosexual relationships and my female side being exposed in my homosexual relationships....

But dressing le femme isn't related in anyway to sexual feelings or arousal or any secret desires to engage in sexual activities...just the opposite has occurred....it's more of a tranquility at just being my female self...Stephanie....as opposed to being Steve...

I enjoy simply feeling like I am a female....and this feeling I guess for me as many of you have refered to it or have said is "addictive" and I guess that's they way I'd describe it as well....it's almost a sedative or traquilizer thus comes the word "tranquility"...and I don't considered that as a bad thing...

It gives me a chance to be someone else in the skin....from head to toe....
I'm not embarressed nor am I in need to be with others to share this experience....simply being me and in my panties, my bra, my heeels is enough....I don't have to have make up on to make the feeling or increase it...I simply enjoy being in female and I can achieve that as easily as being totally naked and wearing a pair of heels in the morning as I have my cup of coffee to wake up...

I'm not going to try and say it's becaus of this or that nor am I feeling as if there is some sort of problem here....it simply is me being me....in the female mode....for this makes me feel seperate but complete at the same time....I can't be both male and female at the same time since that's impossible, but I can be female part of the time when I'm not busy being male....

I embrace my female side as much as I embrace my male side and hold no desire to become one or the other...for to do so is to take me out of my "balanced self" of being both male and female and thus being centered and balanced....I'd tilt one way or the other like a seesaw and not be "balanced"....or centered.

I think that if one is going to be able to reach this balance then one must as I have said before acknowledge one's two sides of gender, accept this fact and by stepping forward and become enfemmed and by doing so one validates one's female side and then one becomes whole or complete as a human being...and from that one feels the highest level of peace and tanquility and for me it's akin to the feeling that one gets from a spiritual experience....Now I'm not saying that is the way everyone should feel, but for me it's the way I view it and feel it....

I can go on and on here, but this is the short version of my feelings....and I just wanted to put it out there and share it with anyone who might want to think about it from this perspective....maybe there might be oen or two others out there that feel this way....

You all take care.....

Steph

TommiTN
08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
I can't speak for others, but probably a lot of us have the same or similar feelings. I know I feel serene when dressed, whole and complete. Then when I'm in guy I can get more in tune with that side of myself. Before I resumed CDing I was always in an emotional tumoil.

gennee
08-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Wow, your experience is similar to mine. I never had a desire to crossdress before until three years ago. I tried on my spouse's skirt and the rest is history. I feel completed as a person and am balanced with the feminine and masculine.

Stephanie, ther's no shame in being who you are. I 've never have any guilty feeling about wearing women's clothing. I wouldn't change a thing. Hugs to you.

Gennee:hugs:

Jaydee
08-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I'll second that feeling. CDing is not a sexual thing for me. I just feel more whole and relaxed while dressed. I don't reject my male self, but enjoy the tranquility I find addressing my female self. It is hard to understand for those who haven't experienced it.

Jaydee

wolff8u2
08-09-2008, 06:59 AM
I like to look pretty and feel pretty. I would deffinatly never pass as a girl but I feel like I am pretty. It is more peaceful and tranquil also, and I find that the more I dress female the more tolorant I am as a male.