PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else given girls clothes by thier mother?

heathr1
05-21-2005, 03:59 AM
Me, just a blouse, once.

Gemma
05-21-2005, 04:14 AM
Never by my Mother, she knows but it stops there, my 2nd ex wife gave me her LBD when we split up, she knew but did'nt want to see me dressed, it was one of the first dresses she wore when I first took her out, which was quite rare, as she prefered jeans and baggy tops, she was probable more of a cd than me, it fitted me perfect as my ex was 6ft tall and I'm only 5'6", it came to mid thigh in length and was lightly pleated from the breast down and was of very light material, it was a pleasure to walk in it, but sadly it went when I had a guilt feeling and purged, I do miss that dress and hav'nt come close to finding a replacement yet x x x x x x x x x x x

Imogen_Mann
05-21-2005, 04:34 AM
Mine did, in an attempt to shame me into not dressing.

Hey mum . . . Got any more bright ideas ? LOL !!! :D

Elinor
05-21-2005, 04:46 AM
Having nothing for me to wear my mother put me into a red dress.
Perhaps it was ment as punishment or she really had nothing else ready for me. I was aged four.
Thanks Mum.
You turned your son into a Janegirl. :p

AnnaMaria
05-21-2005, 05:58 AM
My mom never did when I was young but then she didn't know that I was transgendered either. But she does know now and she is in the process of making me a new dress to wear to the Be All in Chicago. She just told me last week end that I need to make a trip to her house for a fitting soon so that she can finish it.

I just can't wait to see how it turns out.

huggs
anna

heathr1
07-17-2005, 02:00 AM
You are one lucky girl.

Deborah
07-17-2005, 02:43 AM
I wish my parents did something like that...Male name here, as your punishment we are sending you to school as a member of the cheerleader squad.
OMG I would like totally love that! (see i got the lingo down too) :D

Tia
07-17-2005, 06:55 AM
I was something like 6 when my mother gave me her night slip. My parents knew then that I liked to dress in my mothers clothes (I even had couple "fashion shows"), but thought that I will grow away from this... Well, I did.. for a moment ;) .