PDA

View Full Version : Your safe haven

IMJenn
08-09-2008, 02:28 PM
For those of you that are out of the closet, the world is your safe haven. For those of us like me, still in the closet to all but a few close friends, we must have some place to go to, somewhere to be alone. Where's yours? Or where was yours before coming out of the closet?

For a short while in my life I was able to get time home alone consistently. About an hour. It was awesome. I was so paranoid though, I would only dress for half an hour. Didn't want to be caught.

My current safe haven is somewhat of a contridictory place, at least according to some people. I have a 3rd degree black belt in a martial art and have a key to the school I attend/teach at. Whenever there are no classes, the Master has told me I can do whatever I want as long as I don't break anything.(He told me that 6 years ago, when I was sixteen. Thats when I got the key). He has no clue, as far as I know, that I dress. But since the day I got my car and license, I was able to go to the karate school and dress. It's great.

simpsonfan5
08-09-2008, 05:47 PM
i find a safe haven for myself at payless shoe source. it seems i can go there anytime and try on whatever shoes i want (usually heels or cute flats, anything that is super girly) and the girls that work there never seem to mind, have even helped me pick shoes out and try them on. one girl even said they made me look cute! not only that, but its not a very busy place and as long as no one i know is comming into the store i feel pretty safe there.

serinalynn
08-09-2008, 05:58 PM
I suppose for me a safe haven is any Lane Bryant Store I go there wearing womens tops and pants and a Plunge bra and panty.

Cary
08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
My safe haven is my home with all the shades closed.

Sedona
08-09-2008, 06:55 PM
My safe haven is my home with all the shades closed.

Ditto! No tae kwon do studio for me.

Raychel
08-09-2008, 07:10 PM
In my home office with the door locked. :sad:

Amy Hepker
08-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Try Tri-Ess clubs they are all over. Once you start to go out and about you will never turn back. Start little, go for short drives. Build you confidense.

IMJenn
08-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Ditto! No tae kwon do studio for me.

Close lol. Tang Soo Do. Still Korean and almost the same martial art.

justmetoo
08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
double ditto :battingeyelashes:

janet p
08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Mine is the Glamour Boutique 2. That is where I go to visit and buy a lot of my things. I'm sort of out because I do have to go out of my apartment into a courtyard to get to my car but thats as fast as possible.:love::love:

Karren H
08-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Mine is anywhere I can be along for 15 to 20 minutes.. Usually family or unisex restrooms... All the time I need to change genders....

RavenAndrea
08-10-2008, 04:01 PM
I have also found the Payless Shoe Stores a very comfortable place to shop en femme. I can not confirm this, but I suspect the staff are instructed not to question a customer's gender. I always pay in cash so no issues with name. I have never had a problem in the Wal-Marts in our city either. Just remember to dress your age the way a normal GG would. Practice your walk and try working on your voice and if you can purchase good silicone breast forms and a decent wig (if your own hair is not long enough) you should have no trouble passing in the stores I mentioned.

Good Luck, Andrea:battingeyelashes: