PDA

View Full Version : gwtting a little more braver

curse within
08-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I have been reading all the hype about going out dressed, well luckly my daughter had to work untill midnight today. So I dropped her off at work around 4:30 p.m. and headed back home,finished sanding on some cabinet some doors I am refinishing then lost my modem for the DSL.Oh the hell with it I tell myself I am going to just enjoy tonite and get dressed which I did. I tried some pointers I have learned from here about how to apply makeup and worked great I did my hair up tried on a few outfits then got bored. I managed to get the DSL working so I cme back here read some threads about going out so what do I dO? Well I was thining I was all dressed up and no place to go so I tested my bravery I have never been outside in the open dressed so I go out into the backyard nothing happened, go back out several more times and it felt more easier as I did. So later I decided I would go out front, I opened the front door real slow and stick my head out to check if anyone is around, Nope noone around so went all the way out even made a full pass around my truck. Now how much more should I push this? Absorb what I have done then take more tiny steps?

Shelly Preston
08-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Only you can know how far you want to go

Its better to take things slowly than rush out and regret it later

curse within
08-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Yes but you know as well as I do with this urge ones plate is never full. Great advise Shelly I'll keep that in mind for sure.

Edwina
08-10-2008, 05:33 AM
Well, you made it to the truck without the sky falling on you :heehee:
Now ask yourself "How would it feel to actually climb in and drive a little bit?" :devil:
Have fun Hun.
:love:

Edwina

curse within
08-10-2008, 05:35 AM
I would have prolly passed out with as much effort it took to just make a pass around it.

Wendy me
08-10-2008, 05:38 AM
lol bet your heart was pounding lol.......your on your way ....wait until you get past your yard and out with people ..... enjoy go slow..........

Sharon B.
08-10-2008, 06:18 AM
I know how hard it is to go out and about. I drive a 3/4 ton 4x4 and just feel right in it when I am dressed as a woman. As a male I need it for my other hobby, at this time that is the only vehicle I have. I have gone out for drives and have walked into post offices after business hours to snail mail items even if I have to mail them to myself. That is about far as I have gone, part of me wants to go farther and go out to a club or two. I keep telling myself one of these evening I am going to go to a support group or two dressed as a woman.
I feel the need to get out as a woman, I have way too many nice outfits to stay in the closet.
I feel for you and hope the best for you.

curse within
08-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Thank you Sharon and like wise never thought about going to a post office good idea.

Tina Dixon
08-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Yep thats about as far as I normally go, if there was CD friendly place close by I might go there but theres not, but walking around the yard is still fun.

bobbie_1048
08-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Only you can know how far you want to go

Its better to take things slowly than rush out and regret it later

lol bet your heart was pounding lol.......your on your way ....wait until you get past your yard and out with people ..... enjoy go slow..........

It'sbest to stay as comfortable as you can be and let nature take it's course. Before my wife went snooping and found sime of my stuff I was as paranoid as you can be. Once the cat was out of the bag a whole new world opened up for me. I still only go to few local stores when shopping enfemme, but I can be in any of 3 differant states in 15 minutes.Oh I am so lucky, I don't even bitch about paying the sales taxes. You're gonna luv it when you take "that giant step". :hugs: bobbie

tamarav
08-10-2008, 08:38 AM
No drug could be more addicting that going out. I am hooked!

Your sis,

Tami

Angie G
08-10-2008, 08:55 AM
You getting there hun you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

debbeelee1
08-10-2008, 09:01 AM
See, ya didn't turn into a pumpkin when you went out the door dressed en femme! Push it as far as your little heart desires! Now doubt about it, it's addicting!

sterling12
08-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Yes, but after you got back to the house I'll just bet that endorphin rush was very invigorating!

Concentrate on the feelings of Euphoria. Think about what a rush it was! Bet it won't be long until you try it again and go just a little bit further. By the way, congrats. You have taken your first "big girl" steps.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-10-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm taking baby steps myself. I went out a little but only after dark a few times and drove for the first time last Monday night dressed. It was great.

Felicity :)

kellylynn_31
08-10-2008, 01:32 PM
I know how you felt, Just remeber there is no law being broken, no one is getting hurt in any way and you are doing what makes you feel good. Take it from the voice of experience, a nice drive around town is a very liberating thing. No one is paying attention to who is in the car next to them. Really, how often does anyone stare into cars around them and ty to guess Male of Female????. So in closing, next time take the keys and go fo a nice drive around town :-)

Holly
08-10-2008, 02:22 PM
CW, Just go at your own pace, honey... but I guarantee you will be out again soon! :D

vivianann
08-10-2008, 02:42 PM
As you get comfortable in being dressed out side you will want to venture out more and farther away from the house. Like Tamarav posted, there is no drug more adddicting than going out enfemme.

curse within
08-10-2008, 03:39 PM
thank you so much Ladies for the encouragement!

cw huh I like that nice touch Holly.....:)