PDA

View Full Version : My Crossdressing Adventure

DonnaWanna
08-10-2008, 10:21 PM
My gg girlfriend and I had a very nice date this past Saturday night. It started early with my bath when I shaved my legs smooth ( I keep them shaved all the time). Afterwards I painted my nails deep red and applied my makeup (with her help), then slipped into my nylons. My new dress was next (we picked it out last weekend at Macy's where I had tried it on to make sure it fit right). My new shoes fit perfectly too.
After taking few pictures for our collection we headed to Memphis and went into a local club known for it's CD'ing and alternative crowd. I stepped out of the car and walked proudly in without hesitation where we both sat and drank a beer.
My heart was racing when we then left to check out several local adult book stores. We got a few looks from the patrons but it didn't bother me a bit.
The whole evening was ( in my opinion) a complete success. When we finally decided to go home, we stopped for a six pack of beer where I had to show my boy id.
I felt surprisingly comfortable the whole night, even when I was called sir at a Krystals drive through (didn't matter to me).
The night ended with us having deep hard sex in our matching nighties. When we woke up on Sunday morning I made breakfast in my nightie and cleaned up the dishes. I just wish that I had a maids costume for that (but that would be another story)
I love my girlfriend and am anticipating our next outing.
I will keep everyone posted
Donna

donnasweetheart
08-11-2008, 08:01 AM
This was our first time out, and I hope it won't be our last. It felt so natural and right. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed every min. of it. Even though I am sure people were wondering what that good looking woman was doing with that man in a dress. lol

:hugs:

Shadeauxmarie
08-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Glad to hear of your adventure. I wish I had such support. Alas, alack.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Sounds like you had a great night Donna. My wife is supportive of my CDing and I'm starting to go out dressed a little at a time. Way to go,Donna.

Felicity :)

CD Susan
08-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Donna, what a wonderful experience you had. I hope you many more that are just as much fun. You are fortunate to have such a wonderfully supprtive partner.

Samantha B L
08-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Donna, It sounds like the evening went real smooth and everything was just wonderful. I hope you get time to do it again very soon!