PDA

View Full Version : What don't you like about being a guy?

Susan Smith
05-21-2005, 12:17 PM
I saw the thread about what we like about being a girl - eveything I guess! - but what don't you like about being male?

There's quite a few things I could point to, but for me the worst is 'nuts', 'balls', testicles, whatever you want to call them. They get in the way, they stick out the side of my knickers, they're a nuisance. Not sure how I'd explain to my wife if I got rid of them though.

ronni
05-21-2005, 12:24 PM
You could poke them up inside your body and hope they get stuck there, but I don't recommend that

SilkenPrincess
05-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm a little perplexed. The question seems to imply that there's something to like about being a guy. Sorry, but I would have to disagree. I hate EVERYTHING about being a guy. Life sucks, then ya die.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

trinity24
05-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I love being a guy, but I'm only a CD, not a TG.

Stephanie Brooks
05-21-2005, 12:36 PM
What don't I like? If I was a guy inside, I'd like being a guy on the outside. I just don't like looking in the mirror and seeing a guy looking back at me. It's supposed to be a woman.

Milla
05-21-2005, 12:42 PM
i care beeply about spects of my male personality. As for my member and balls , not really caring adout them. My female side has been opressed so long ,so she is just starting to grow.

DonnaT
05-21-2005, 12:45 PM
BODY HAIR :eek:

Daniel
05-21-2005, 12:52 PM
What don't I like about being a guy?

The fact that I have a much more restricted range of "acceptable" clothing than women have. Women can wear most men's clothing, short of suits and ties, just fine in our society.

Having to do all the work in relationships. Having to try to read women's minds and guess what they want and don't want. Women have been trained to wait for men to make the first move, and that's just wrong. Women are usually the ones who want things to go slower, so when the woman is ready the man certainly is!!

Tristen Cox
05-21-2005, 12:59 PM
OMG you're kidding right? I'm TS. I hate being a guy(EWWW I said they word) YUCK! :thumbsdn:

Dawn
05-21-2005, 01:05 PM

Boy....Donna you hit it right on the head!!
Damn body hair. I can get it to grow everywhere else on my body except where I really want it....MY HEAD!!
Someone really needs to develop a body hair removel chamber....where we can step in and have all of our body hair removed at once!
CD science fiction at it's best!

Dawn

Ashley Allison
05-21-2005, 01:13 PM
In the past, when I was in college, I had the dubious distinction of a being in a fraternity with a bunch of alpha male, ultra-aggressive, loud mouthed, obnoxious assholes. The reason why I joined the fraternity was because I thought it would make me cool, it was the kind of thing that a normal guy would do.

Well, being a part of the frat didn't make me any more happy. In fact it made me angry and disgusted. Don't get me wrong. Some of these guys are really cool, and I'm still friends with them till this day. However, the majority of them I could barely stand to be around. They pretend have this aura of maschimo when in actuality I know they're weak and pathetic.

On top of all that these frat guys would argue all the time. And I thought guys were supposed to always get along. Who knew that they were all so petty and would bicker like a bunch of a women? :confused:

To top it off, one time at a party. One of my so-called frat buddies felt the need to go tell a girl that spurned his sexual advances that he wanted to kill her in front everyone at the party. This guy was later arrested by the police for threatening to kill the girl that he was interested in.

Pretty god damn stupid and outrageous eh? I could barely believe what I was hearing. It was at that point that I realized that I had pretty much had it, no longer wanted to associated with that group of neanderthals and I quit the fraternity.

SherryAnn
05-21-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm a cd not a tg but this touches on a subject I had to deal with for a long time. I'm a guy, born & hung like 1 but I luv wearing silk, lace, ruffles, dresses skirte tight blouses-so on-so on-so on. I had a really hard time dealing with "Sherry" (the girl in me) & until I acepted her as part of me & let her play when she can it was a war between us. She'd come out at the most ****ed up times, just when I didn't want her to, to be noticed I guess. I even gave all my girly things (over $2,000) away twice thinking I was turning gay or some crap. Then I had a long deep soul search with the both of us that took about 6 months. Now finally excepting "Sherry" as a real part of me makes life alot more enjoyable. No I'm not gay but I think about being with another cd when I dress up, I even have an email friend who like me is a cd--never been with another before & I think 1 day we might hook up for some play fun--maybe. Sounds strange for someone who claims there not gay but you have to be there to understand. I luv my male parts, especialy when it buldges in my silk panties trying to get out. I only wish someone would make a realistic set of boobs. I have a set of $500.00 attachable forms that stay on braless but they still leave something to be desired. Going bra-less (mine are 38-D) in a chiffon or silk see threw blouse drives me up a wall!! But back to the male thing, except youself for who & what ya are, have fun with both of em. Well I just came from Wal-Mart & bought a sexy purple with flowers mini dress in light cotton & cant wait to climb in bed with some lil cyber friends & introduce my new dress to them--later---SherryAnn

Imogen_Mann
05-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Interesting reply's !

I personally am quite fond of my testicles, and they can be a source of great pleasure.... I wouldn't know a frat if one bit me on the bum, so I can't comment on that. I do however fully agree with body hair being one of the biggest bloody pests there is. The other being the fact that for some reason it seems my bedroom (becuase I am a "bloke") and my private time are public domain items. I cant get any peace. If for instance my ex, or my sister or many other GG's I know demand private time everyone respects it, backs off and they get thier wish, if I ask for private time everyone pop's round to check I'm ok, or to borrow spanners, or to catch me (no pun intended) while I am at home to ask me stoopid questions. They come in and wander about, room to room.... I wont mind... I have nothing to hide... I'm a man after all.
HEY YOU LOT !!! OUTTA MY HOUSE !!!!! NOW !!!! :D

Mira
05-21-2005, 01:34 PM
1) Talking about sports, not intersted in what the Bills prospects are this year

2) Body Hair, definitely. I've got hair on my fingers AND toes!! YUCK!!

3) Flat chest, narrow hips, skinny calves, big feet

4) Not being able to get a hug in the middle of the day without being regarded as strange

5) Not having "girlfriends" to cry with on those sad nights

(maybe the last 2 I could do something about)

StephanieCD
05-21-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm a guy. I don't mind. I sometimes wish I could switch like a superhero power - man today but woman tomorrow night ;)

There are lots of things I dislike about being a guy - but the main one would have to be body hair for me too...

I wish there was a pill or something.

Ashley Allison
05-21-2005, 01:40 PM
3) Flat chest, narrow hips, skinny calves, big feet

The chest, hips, and feet I totally agree with. However, for me the calves are the other way around. I think mine are too big. :( Is there any way to change the size of our calves?

Mira
05-21-2005, 01:45 PM
The chest, hips, and feet I totally agree with. However, for me the calves are the other way around. I think mine are too big. :( Is there any way to change the size of our calves?

I'll switch with ya :p

AbbyLee
05-21-2005, 01:57 PM
I am a CD and when dressed love being a girl. When I am in boys clothes with girls underneath, guess I am half and half ;) It really doesn't matter to me I have learned to love both.

AbbyLee

Donna Delite
05-21-2005, 02:04 PM
shaving

gender_blender
05-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Behavioral, of being successful, appearance expectations. But I'd like to think that I'm successfully doing my part to change that.

However I am thankful that no matter what sex I could have been born as, certain factors in my life would have been the same: clothing selection, sorority life, long hair, etc.

Charlie

KewTnCurvy GG
05-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Having to do all the work in relationships. Having to try to read women's minds and guess what they want and don't want. Women have been trained to wait for men to make the first move, and that's just wrong.
Uhhhhh, what women do you hang around?!?! Pulllleeeeeeeeeze. Having to read women's minds, guess what they want and do all the work in relationships. It's a two way street. I don't find men to be any more an enigma than women.

hugs
kew

Andrea
05-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Yep its got to be shaving and male body hair for me too. Having to go through the daily grind of shaving has to be the biggest pain of being a guy.

And when you want to be a girl for a while, well you have to shave even more carefully and even closer........ lifes not fair ! :(

Sigrid
05-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Big feet. Women's size thirteen kinda limits my choice of shoes.

I actually like my body hair when I'm in guy mode, though it limits me to long sleeve blouses and long skirts when I dress (if I want to go out, or photograph myself). In fact, I think if I were a GG, I'd still be CD/TG (whatever I am now?) and would desire to have the strength and ruggedness (and stupidity) and all else that goes along with being a male.

Stephanie, when you get that superhero thing figured out, give me a call.

~Sigrid

Natalie x
05-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Oh, I so agree with (nearly) all of you. All the things you hate, I subscribe to also. However, there is one more thing that I hate more than anything, and that's the stupid bit that goes with the nuts! The darn thing is too small to be any sorce of pride as a male, but it still ruins everything for me as a girl. I don't mind shaving any area, I can work on making my arms and shoulders and chest more feminine, I'm getting my waist into shape and developing a nice walk, but what can I do with the stupid, self-willed pathetic appendage that still marks my body as belonging to a (yuk) man!

Love and kisses

Natalie

mand
05-21-2005, 03:17 PM
This one is easy to answer :) ....................

what don't I like about being a guy? .............Everything.

love mand xxx

Priscilla1018
05-21-2005, 03:31 PM
I have two separate personalities one is very female she is Priscilla.My other personality is Tom who can be an AH at times.They do overlap at times but I enjoy being each.Together my two personalities make Me;I am content.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sharon
05-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Facial hair
Shoulders and upper arms
Voice
Elongated face
Lack of hips and butt

Kimberly
05-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Just a couple of things I hate about being a guy, that have become more noticable to me now I am in a more conservative, and male-egotistical environment. (The joys of a bording school/colllege... though I don't board there.)

1) Cars....... "Cars... blah blah blah.... suspension...wicked...blah blah blah... pick up girls, shag in the back seat...blah blah blah". I hate these conversations EVERY LUNCHTIME!! ARGH!! Drive me mad... "Drive" ... BLAH!

2) Having to make the first move - Am yet to come accross a GG who makes the first move. Women just expect us men to do all the bloody work to get togehter as a couple. I mean, I'm kinda shy - why can't they just make the first move??? It's a gender bias thing... something which I hate. It's the thing that doesn't let me wear skirts, tights and high heels; its something that doesn't approve of me shaving my legs.... It's a gender bias. And it's bloody annoying...

xx

Sweet Susan
05-21-2005, 05:15 PM
I love being a guy. If I wasn't a guy, I couldn't be a crossdresser, as I don't see the attraction of being a gal and being a crossdresser. Sure, there are many guys that leave many things to be desired, but I haven't met a flock of perfect women, either.

And, nothing personal, but I don't think "normal" guys join fraternities. I think the normal guys are the ones who stay in the dorms or get an apartment and a job. Fraternities are full of assholes. The normal guy isn't an asshole. He's just a guy trying to make his way.

But to answer the question. Body hair. Losing hair. Being the butt of women's jokes.

Stormgirl
05-21-2005, 05:20 PM
The whole machoism thing,pffffffft what a joke.

Mia lynn
05-21-2005, 06:49 PM
There are sooo very many things I dislike, where to start.
Having to shave my facial hair off
Having a flat chest.
The sound of my voice.
Short hair.
My male sex organs.
Having to wear such boring clothes.
etc, etc.
being a life for life would be heaven.
Hugs
Mia lynn

GypsyKaren
05-21-2005, 07:04 PM
If I knew the answer to that I'd save a fortune in psychiatrist bills

jo_ann
05-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I hate my boring mumbly voice (females always sound better)
I hate having so much body hair (facial, chest, legs.. no back hair thank god)
I hate being too big in certain situations.. oh to be petite sometimes
I hate having to play roles.. just because I'm a guy and I'm capable of doing certain things, I don't like being "expected" to do them (fixing stuff).

If there's anything positive about being a guy, it's that we can get away with tossing on a tshirt and jeans and head right out. although dressing up as a girl is fun, it really is a lot of work to be pretty. The higher salary doesn't hurt either.

Steffie-Lee
05-21-2005, 09:03 PM
What I hate the most, is the attention that the girls get. Isn't she pretty, here comes the BRIDE !! but never the groom.... Even a prom dress vs. a tux, last time I wore a tux I looked like I was ready to be buried in it... When is the last time someone bought me flowers ? Protect the girls, you know "women & children first." Must I play ball? I would have rather gone to dance class, maybe even ballet. I would rather sip a glass of wine than swill down a beer.... And the guy clothes.... from suits to jeans and a tee shirt are are just gastly.... Career choice? I would have loved to have been an artist, or perhaps a dancer, without some one saying I was gay.... Sex? I would love for someone (male or female) to seduce me for a change. Television, it's all ball games, wrestling, or the guy shows and I hate it all. World's Series, Super Ball, NASCAR? I can't tell you who's playing, no interest, none at all. Give me a good chick flick to cry over or even ice skating, but don't let anyone catch me watching it.... Always felt I was forced to act like a man... Go out? in fem.. Yes, Steffie goes out, shopping even for a loaf of bread, or to the Post Office for stamps, even to gas up the car... I have to, lest I go completely NUTS. I am past the age of embarassment anyway and I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THE NEIGHBORS THINK!!! Maybe God (if there is one) will GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME !!! :mad:

Cathe TV
05-21-2005, 09:17 PM
I saw the thread about what we like about being a girl - eveything I guess! - but what don't you like about being male?

There's quite a few things I could point to, but for me the worst is 'nuts', 'balls', testicles, whatever you want to call them. They get in the way, they stick out the side of my knickers, they're a nuisance. Not sure how I'd explain to my wife if I got rid of them though.

Having to endure all the macho bullshit! Not that I follow that garbage as it is, but it's just so stupid watching all these cretins marching around playing the tough guy role when you know half of them would be looking for a hole to crawl into if the s**t hit the fan.

Mind you, at my age I have no desire or need really to try and prove myself to anyone - male or female. I've been there, done that in combat, etc and am very confident in both sides of myself.

Katrina
05-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm going to have to go with "body hair". I'm not a big fan of the hairy guy body I have.

Stormgirl
05-21-2005, 09:38 PM
The whole thing where men aren't supposed to cry,I mean it takes more of a man to let your emotion show then to hold it in and act all macho.I've seen former Marines and Navy SEALs cry and they're warriors.The whole sterotype where all guys must be into sports,please half of them I can't even stand except for football,motocross,and extreme sports like base jumping. Another thing,people judging you on what kind of alcohol drink you consume,who really cares?

Daniel
05-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Many people have written about not liking their body hair. But we are crossdressers! Are there any non-crossdressers who don't like their body hair and would shave except it's too time consuming?

Abraxas
05-22-2005, 01:36 AM
I suppose there are a few things I wouldn't like about being a guy...
The fact that if I decided to dress in glam-rock attire I may be attacked... Although I do face the same threat now.
And also if I were a genetic boy I would have a deep voice and couldn't hit the high notes... Singing's really important to me and that's one huge reason I don't think I'll do testosterone.
Other than that, I can't think of any negatives, and I've been thinking about it for quite some time.

Holly
05-22-2005, 02:15 AM
Things I hate about being a guy? Thick eyebrows and short,thin eyelashes!

Maddie Knight
05-22-2005, 04:09 AM
I have two separate personalities one is very female she is Priscilla.My other personality is Tom who can be an AH at times.They do overlap at times but I enjoy being each.Together my two personalities make Me;I am content.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Totaly agree with Priscilla.
At times I love being a man and at times I love being a girl. I would not get rid of one side of me, I need them both to make me who I am.

Elysia
05-22-2005, 05:27 AM
I was taught that men should be emotionless and invulnerable. The only acceptable male emotions, in my family, were anger and grim determination. We did laugh but not at ourselves. We drank a lot but it never lead to an outpouring of emotions; we’d just go through a downward cycle of pretentious humor followed by pretentious melancholy.

As a boy I was prepared for a brutal uncaring world, much more brutal and uncaring that it really is. The way this was done was to encourage me to be brutal and uncaring so that I became a creator of what I was most afraid of.

I hated the idea of being involved in war but I was raised to think that I must inevitably be a soldier. The emotionless warrior was revered as the ultimate man. I used my hidden female persona to both escape and revolt against this conditioning. Thankfully, I never became a soldier. I would have been a terrible soldier, I question everything.

My precepts of masculinity have changed and I now recognize that I was raised with ideas more extreme than average but, as extreme as those ideas were, they are not without a foundation in general society. So, to answer the question, what I dislike most about being a man is dealing with the expectation that men must always be tough and that any display of compassion suggests weakness in a man.

Elysia
05-22-2005, 05:29 AM
Body hair is also a bummer :o

Wendy me
05-22-2005, 08:06 AM
ok all the hair , voice, boady parts that we all said the drab things that "he" wears.....
but lets shall we say step it up a bit??????? ok lets play along at home....... ok i have always had a hard time with the boy's club ....you know got to be rough tough ... kick some ass...be strong don't show any feelings ... be the rock the island that you were ment to be.... be cold and hate full ... be feared by any who crosses your path ...
suck up the pain ... don't show you hurt...hold it in and when you vent cause outhers a world of hurt .... don't ever cry yor only allowed two feeling ....happy ....and rage....

god i hate that......yes that was "him"........no wonder that being a crossdresser was a hard thing to deal with......

Sarah Ellis
05-22-2005, 09:01 AM
As much as I am a guy and do all the guy things, football, beer, work, girls etc I do get this conflict going on in my head wondering why the hell I aint a girl. I like being out with my mates and getting rat-arsed but I also enjoy dressing up and being all girly at home.

I do have such a sensitive side and can cry easily at times and thats just my guy side, this is a conflict in my mind as it is cos as a guy, should I really be like that? A heart full of love and nobody to share it with is what I put it down to. As with most people, I can get quite mad too. I've never been a violent person as this has never been in me to do that but I can lash out, not physically but more than likely emotionally, then I'll probably end up crying again.

Its just not easy being a guy, yet sharing that mind with a girl inside can be hell. Yet it is just me and I have to find the time to be both persons..

Satin xxx

Andrea
05-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Oh, I so agree with (nearly) all of you. All the things you hate, I subscribe to also. However, there is one more thing that I hate more than anything, and that's the stupid bit that goes with the nuts! The darn thing is too small to be any sorce of pride as a male, but it still ruins everything for me as a girl. I don't mind shaving any area, I can work on making my arms and shoulders and chest more feminine, I'm getting my waist into shape and developing a nice walk, but what can I do with the stupid, self-willed pathetic appendage that still marks my body as belonging to a (yuk) man!

Love and kisses

Natalie

Agree with you there, tried on a gorgeous dress the other day with a lovely lacy thong. Was told that the thong showed through the dress and looked great from the back. The only problem was the front, my male apendage really spoiled the look, big time ! I've therefore got to sort a nice tight thong to make things flat in the right places and get things tucked away properly.

Was told though this would be fine till I got 'excited' and my appendage took on its own will ! :( Sometimes being a part time girl is hard !

Serena
05-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Alot of stuff. I don't hate being one, because I'm not an actual tranny, but I hate the fact that women can wear guys clothes, but it's not acceptable in the world if a guy's wearing girl's clothes. I just don't get how that works in the world.

Sometimes I just wish I could turn into a girl and back whenever I want.

ronna
05-22-2005, 11:20 AM
I don't like not having boobs, hips and a nice round butt

Andrea
05-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Alot of stuff. I don't hate being one, because I'm not an actual tranny, but I hate the fact that women can wear guys clothes, but it's not acceptable in the world if a guy's wearing girl's clothes. I just don't get how that works in the world.

Sometimes I just wish I could turn into a girl and back whenever I want.

Serena, that wish has been posted on the 'if I had one wish' thread I started.....your not the only girl here who wishes that. :)

TaylorAB
05-22-2005, 01:26 PM

I guess that I would say, EVERYTHING. How I long to look into the mirror one day and see a the body of a woman reflected back at me. :(

JoannaDees
05-22-2005, 02:10 PM
1. Loss of head hair ... I'd consider giving up an inch for my own hair, and I don't have that many to give!

2. No freedom of emotions ... "quit yer ballin or I'll give ya somethin to ball about!" ... ever hear that?

PrettySatinNightgown
05-31-2005, 04:59 AM
Definately body hair

Sara60
05-31-2005, 05:21 AM
Yep I agree

That is why I shave my complete body everytime I shower.

Katie Ashe
05-31-2005, 01:19 PM
What don't you like about being a guy?

Shaving body hair daily, these nuts (mine are broken, Vasecomy), male competion about everything, either gay or straight... nothing in-between, Facial Hair, crappy clothing selections, my weight problem (thanks mom), Stero typing, I hate the tele-phone, not wearing womens clothes, High heels (I'm to short), I'd like to have a fem voice (No one listens to me anyways, Why not)... Just to name a few. Upside to me, I have very fem feet and a great complexion.

Katie

racquel
05-31-2005, 01:45 PM
Body hair,big feet.

eileen1969
05-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Being a guy! and doing guy things! :thumbsup:

LeslieGirl
05-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi

I love being a girl. I hated the genitals I used to have even though I went through a LOT of pain getting rid of them through SRS I"m totally happy with my decision and I would never go back. If I had it to do over again, I would. Now I have the body I"ve always wanted.
:D

eileen1969
05-31-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi

I love being a girl. I hated the genitals I used to have even though I went through a LOT of pain getting rid of them through SRS I"m totally happy with my decision and I would never go back. If I had it to do over again, I would. Now I have the body I"ve always wanted.
:D
you look great Leslie! wow! ;)

azure
05-31-2005, 02:11 PM
however........the one thing I can do as a guy but sounds a simdgin odd as Azure, is my love of doing impressions, especially my michael caine, hey check this out "We're going to take the mini coopers through the piazza, oi and I thought I told you to only blow the bloody doors off!!!" cool huh......LOL yeah I know its it needs work......

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-31-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm a guy? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol.gif

I'd have to say dealing with the social crap set forth by my countries' forefathers with the asking girls out, paying for dinner, holding a steady job crap. :D

That and testicales*.
I hate those things.

*pronounced like hot tamales, but it's just a typo. xD

LeslieGirl
05-31-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi
Thanx Eileen! Your sweet!

azure
05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Leslie girl you look fanatasic, good for you!!!!

LeslieGirl
05-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi Azure

Thanx so much Hon!

Ashley Allison
05-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Maybe a little off topic, but I was talking to my uncle the other day. He's a medical doctor. Anyways one of his patient who's in his mid-50s came in with a bit of a rash on his penis. Turns out it was cancer and he had to castrated. Apparently, this patient was not too happy about what happened to him. My response to my uncle was that what happen to his patient was "great". :p

You all should have seen the shock on his face when I said that.

Tristen Cox
05-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Body hair,big feet.
I'm with you on that :thumbsdn:

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

ronna
05-31-2005, 06:09 PM
I love being a guy. If I wasn't a guy, I couldn't be a crossdresser, as I don't see the attraction of being a gal and being a crossdresser. .

Amen! I am like, totally with Susan here, how could I be a CD if I were really a girl? Well, I guess there's always FTM

susanmaid
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
I just wish I was'nt;simple as that.

tifftg
05-31-2005, 06:45 PM
I agree with Donna T, shaving and body hair--so gross

DawnRodgers
06-01-2005, 01:00 AM
As with most here, I totally dislike abything associated with being a guy. Love seeing my finger and toe nails as Dawn. Red, shiny and sexy. Enjoy typing all the more as Dawn - actually can't type too well and watch as my red tipped nails move over the keyboard.
Love the feel of my "breasts". Can'e even imagine how grerat it would feel to feel the weight of actual breasts and to look down and see them out there on my chest.
Man clothes are so dull and uninspired. Give me a dress or skirt anyday along with nylons making my bare legs look all the sexier. And heels - click clicking as I walk along. Making my feet and toes all ther more attractive. So satisfying.
Jewlry - hoop earrings, dangly earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces.
The total feel. Nothing else can compare. HGirls are so lucky. So sexy. So perfect. I would love to trade any day taking all of the perceived "bad" things that comne with it. I'll be a girl any day, every day.

Deborah
07-25-2005, 02:12 AM
I don't like anything about being male.
I joined the army and was in for 10 years thinking it would make a man out of me....to no avail
I was married for 9 years. I believe i loved her and really tried. Amy was always around though and still wouldn't disappear. Ended in divorce. I'm sad but its for the best.
Recently i gave in. A few days later i found this site.
After college all i need is a good job to pay for a therapist then i'm off to an SRS doctor. :D

Adrianne
07-25-2005, 04:48 AM
Damn body hair. I can get it to grow everywhere else on my body except where I really want it....MY HEAD!!
Someone really needs to develop a body hair removel chamber....where we can step in and have all of our body hair removed at once!

Dawn

Dawn i agree with you my body hair grows everywhere except my head where it is getting very thin. I wish i was a women not a man.

Adrian.

Clare
07-25-2005, 07:09 AM

Dawn

Ya got that right sister! I'm as hairy as they come - thank goodness for waxing!

Christine

joni-alice
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
persona. ...and as the gg said in a ru :eek: sh of gender reversal, "I do all the work."

geegee2
07-25-2005, 10:08 AM
what I dont like about beinning a guy is bodyhair and facial hair, hate it, but dont fool yourselves,dont lie to yourselves, be you,only you can know how you really feel, I know who GEEGEE is and who RAY is,thats my other self, there isnt any conflict between us and knowing who we are makes it great, so I say to all of us girls just be yourself, deal with the everyday things like shaving,etc, and always remember that only your opinion counts. I just love being GEEGEE, no matter how long it takes to get made up to be her luv,kisses,hugs,GEEGEE2

Jenny Beth
07-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Hair's the biggie! Too much in some areas and too little on top, sound like lots of us here. But you know what I really hate is meeting another guy for the first time.......the dreaded hand shake. It seems lots of guys seem to want to test your "manlyness" by attempting to crush your hand. A man is often sized up by this initial contact, too weak a handshake and you are a whimp but if you match his firmness you are "normal". Anyone else ever notice this?

Maid Mary
07-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Not having that hour glass figure when I sometimes look in the mirror

suzi_cd
07-25-2005, 03:48 PM
not having breasts.... maybe a bit crude but its the truth.

Melissa A.
07-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Heck, I like being a guy. Just need to be a girl sometimes, too.

Like Donna, I wish all the body and facial hair would just dissappear.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

kymmieLorain
07-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Well what I hate about being a guy,a lot. I hate the looks when I tell people I HATE football, and don't care for the other ball sports either. I think boxing and wresting is crap. love drag racing but hate Nascrap.
I would love to have a beautiful body.( like the gal in the bowflex comercials)
If gals can wear our(male) cloths why can we wear theres.

Kymmie

Pip
07-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Heck, I like being a guy. Just need to be a girl sometimes, too.

Like Donna, I wish all the body and facial hair would just dissappear.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

I agree Melissa. I like being a guy. And as a crossdresser we get to enjoy all the things about being pretty without the need to do it every day. I am really enjoying experimenting with make up right now but if I had to do it every day I could see that it would be more of a chore than a fun hobby.

And I do love football, baseball, hockey, golf....that part of the guys guy will never go away in me no matter how many dresses wind up hanging in my closet.

Pip

katheverson
07-25-2005, 08:09 PM
I'll have to join the minority here... I love being a guy. It's just who I am. I'm not your average guy (obviously) - I'm pretty quiet, I consider myself to be a good listener, I don't care much for sports... oh, and I like to dress like a girl... :D

All kidding aside... I think it's fun to be able to express my femme side while still being 'me' - a son, a father, a husband

JenniRose
07-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm not going to get into the physical, only the important

Not being supposed to show emotion...

Not caring what I wear, as long as it is dress trousers, a pressed shirt and a tie...

Being expected to do "things" that I don't like to do, just because I have the wrong chromosones...

And, I hate drab!

Lauren_T
07-25-2005, 10:55 PM
0. Like Ronna said, no boobs, hips or nice round bum!

1. Body hair

2. Grizzly eyebrows

3. Big feet

4. Being clumsy and graceless

5. Society's expections (agressiveness, competition, physicality)

Anywhere is...
- Enya

Ninacd
07-25-2005, 11:29 PM
i hate everthing about being male. I always have. No operation for me though i'll play my part till the end... and i f***ing hate it!

HaleyPink2000
07-25-2005, 11:52 PM
I like being a CD. It's the best thing I can do for my self worth these days.

If I was this smart when I got my divorce years ago, and would not have re married I'd have done the M to F thing, with all my heart. But now for the past 25 years I have been in love with a wonderful woman. She puts up with the female half of me. Like I said puts up with it.

Oh as for being a Guy I love it because I have her.

As for the dislikes, I dislike everything else about being Male. Oh yeah the big one, the hair, or lack of it in some places. The long over sized arms and fingers. The sizes we have to put up with. Like a size 13 1/2 ring.

It's Like, what did God do that to me for? Every day. Like why did I have to have that happen in my life. Wow you GG's are like so lucky.

But, Yeah I love it when my Wife and I cuddle on the sofa watching Stargate SG1. *Smile* in drab with a cold Ice Tea, with two straws.

Haley:)

Deborah
07-26-2005, 12:40 AM
Well what I hate about being a guy,a lot. I hate the looks when I tell people I HATE football, and don't care for the other ball sports either. I think boxing and wresting is crap. love drag racing but hate Nascrap.
Kymmie

*Sigh* I love Nascar. If people don't like it I wish they would just say so and not bad mouth it. :(

merle
07-26-2005, 12:48 AM
Being a girl I feel happy and free. The barriers to human interaction melt quicker. Girls make those big groups and have fun all the time. As in this group. I think we know that we share something special, our secrets, and we have joy about it. At least I do. :D Males are kind of loners. I am right??

eleventhdr
07-26-2005, 12:51 AM
i just want to say that this one is just about sick of being a guy. Sure there is a certain power thing about it but this is far outweighed by being taught to be aggresive and angry most all of the time until you are just all wron out fighting it forever and ever., until you just finally do give up and die with perhaps the one thought that it will be much better in the next life when you can at last be really free and be female once again. So sorry to be so negative about it But really the whole struggle is just not wroth it at all.. when you can be really free and get to be just so lovely and pretty and wear the great cloths and all and not have to worry oh so much. About the whole mucho male thing which is just a really big bore. really having been male now in the past two incarnations this one was suppose to be female anyway really oh well. Juart wanted to say this all and i really do mean it. Suzy!.

Rachel_740
07-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Where do I start?

Penis,
Testicles,
The odours of men,
Eating habits,
Farting/burping habits,
The sexism (women are inferior attitude) - granted you get that from some women as well,
Male domination in the workplace,
Loo seat always up,
Selfishness,
Poor and boring chioce in clothes available,
Scared to show feminine side or 'soft' emotions,
Macho image.

That will do for now, and there all reasons (among others as well) behind me taking the plunge for GRS.

Anne

emmicd
07-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm a crossdresser and happy to express my femme side and wear really femme clothes.

However I wouldn't change being a guy for a minute. I am very proud that I am a male with a femme side that I'm not afraid to be in touch with. I am a proud husband and father! So I have a sensative side about me. So What!

My proudest moment was seeing the birth of my son and being in the delivery room with my wife when she gave birth.

It is a miracle and I could only experience it as a male and that's perfectly fine with me! There are really good things about being a guy. We make women truly experience being women! We plant the seed!

Emmi

Tiffanygirl
07-27-2005, 01:45 AM
What I mainly hate about being a guy is a flat chest.

Stormgirl
07-27-2005, 02:03 AM
not having a vagina

arula
07-27-2005, 02:08 AM
Too much hair to remove when its time to be Femme.

Amanda Leigh
07-27-2005, 02:56 AM
I TOTALLY agree

arula
07-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Men are so animal!! Do up that shirt!! I don't want to see any fur whatsoever!!

alise
07-27-2005, 03:39 AM
Why ! Simply cause i really feel like a woman inside; and the personnality is coming from the inside. The way we behave, the way we get dressed and so on is only apparence ... and might hide the real personnality. In fact, i dont' like "being a man" cause it's not me ...
Please dont' look at me as a man, but as a special girl

Laurie Ann
07-29-2005, 07:33 PM
I enjoy all aspects of my manhood when I am dressed as a male. However, when dressed as a women I feel like I am all women. I also agree that shaving body and facial hair is a real pain. I would also like to have super powers and be able to physically change from a mans body to a womens body when I choose

Rainbow6562005
07-29-2005, 08:48 PM
I remember a workshop many years ago when seven of us guys sat in a room and were asked to answer the question, "What do you dislike about being a man?" The mood was so low when we finished that I tried for some humor: "Who wants to use the revolver first?"
I suspect that for most men a more useful question to ask self is, "What do I LIKE about being male?"
I think that one of the reasons men die on average seven years younger than women is what is done to us as boys to force us into the inhuman roles that are labelled "manly," like killing other men; roles that we are conditioned to live out, giving away our humanity, no matter the cost to us. We loathe ourselves for what we are trained to do, and terrified to do otherwise.

Rainbow

Clare
07-29-2005, 11:15 PM
My proudest moment was seeing the birth of my son and being in the delivery room with my wife when she gave birth.
Yep - best moment of my entire life and one i will never forget.

Christine

Phoebe Reece
07-29-2005, 11:37 PM
I agree with all of Laurie Ann's comments - especially the super powers / change body idea. :rolleyes: