PDA

View Full Version : Shaving legs in the summer for the first time

Daniel
05-21-2005, 12:38 PM
For a while, I would shave my legs in the fall and let it grow back in the spring. But now I've gotten tired of having to put up with hairy legs all summer when I dressed up. So, this summer I have decided to keep my legs shaved!!

I'm 20 years old and live at home with my parents. So far they haven't commented, but that could change in a flash. I would NOT know how in the world to respond to a comment. They know about the crossdressing, but haven't talked about it in over two years - they don't like to.

I don't like to lie, and I do not cycle or swim competitively.

ronna
05-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah, Daniel, I thought about that one (so I can swim faster) but I haven't been in a pool in years!

Then how about "Well, I've never had much hair on my body," for me it's true but still obvious.

How's that for some useless advice?

Ashley Allison
05-21-2005, 01:04 PM
I just shaved my legs, and I live at home with my parents. I've decided if they ask me why I've shaved all my body hair off I'm just going to tell them because I feel like it. :p

StephanieCD
05-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I wish I had your attitude when I was 20 - hell, I could use it now.

Melissa A.
05-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi Daniel,

I am also keeping myself shaved all the time for the first time. Although many years past 20, so like Stephanie, I aplaud you.

Personally, I think, "I like it" is explanation enough. You don't owe anyone anything more. It's not their body, is it? Shaving just isn't that big a deal. I wish I had felt this way earlier.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Daniel
05-21-2005, 03:10 PM
People can choose not to let me brush off comments. People can choose to go on and on about it. And if I simply refused to talk about it at any point, it would beg the question. When people go on and on about stuff, it is generally because it's all they can think about. This is why I feel like I have to answer to everything they could possibly ask. They're my parents - they can tell me what to do.

Now, they probably won't ask me anything that would force me to talk about the crossdressing, since they don't want to talk about it and probably also want to forget about it!! So I guess if I started to wander toward the subject of crossdressing, it would shut them up.

And they certainly won't force me to grow the hair back! They may not like it, but I don't think they think I'm not old enough to make these decisions for myself. I'm 20 - what decision can't I make for myself besides drinking alcohol?

Priscilla1018
05-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi Daniel,

You are over 18 they really can't tell you what to do unless you let them.Yes you are still living at home,have you given any thought to moving out?When I was twenty(I am now older than dirt) I began to grow my hair long my parents did not like it but it was my hair;it grew and grew and grew untill it reached mid back.When I felt like cutting it I had it cut,but it was my decision.
I would simply tell them that you like it and feel cleaner without hair.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Mia lynn
05-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi Daniel

I love keeping my legs very very smooth. Imean what self respecting girl has hairy legs. It feels so very good when i'm sliding nylons up my sexy legs.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Daniel
05-21-2005, 07:30 PM
I guess it's only fair that I should shave too, since women must do so every single damn day!! Women seem to complain more about too much leg hair on a guy than not enough. If only I naturally had a ton of leg hair, while everyone would notice, I could honestly say I'm tired of looking like an ape.

Erica Dixon
05-21-2005, 07:50 PM
i'm in the military and you'd be amazed how many guys shave their legs in the military. My cross-dressing is currently in "recession" (if that can happen) but I shaved whenever I wanted to - regardless of the weather. at first it was awkward, but eventually i didn't care

Clare
05-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Who cares what other people say about body hair?

I have full body waxes from top to bottom and have done so for a decade. Granted i've had a few valid reasons i could use - such as smooth skin is cooler for me here in the tropical heat.

But aside from that, when I move from from town to town, nobody knows whether i was a hairy ape before thay meet me, so their first sighting of me is with smooth arms, legs, etc, and they never question me about it because they naturally assume thats how i am.

Also, many men have smooth skin these days because of their sporting interests or their wife tells them too - how many ggirls hate men with hairy backs? Arms and legs are just an extension of that in my view.

In fact, these days i don't even consiously (spelling?) think about my smooth skin or people's opinions on it - its just how i am and have been for a long time.

If i were you, just go for it, stay smooth and keep going. After a while, people will not remember that you were once a hairy goat and they will stop noticing eventually.

Christine

karen marie
05-23-2005, 04:14 PM
my legs are always kept shaved.i wear shorts quite a bit
and honestly,no one has ever said anything to me about it.
hugs,karen.