PDA

View Full Version : ..`would you like to dress tonight`...

stevie b
08-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi girls, there has been a huge moving on at home. If you have read some of my earlier threads, since a purge last year we are back on track and SO is doing what she can to help and adjust.

Tonhight she asked if we were doing anything, no was the reply, `do you want to dress`?, Iwas shocked as only a last week she said she accepts who I am and what I need to do but didn't want to see me dressed. Her reply to my confusion was there are three of living here so lets see if I can cope with Stevie.

Well a little later dressed and made up she liked what she saw gave some suggestion so make up and said my wig was wrong for me and I needed to get some girly glasses.

So here I am writing this in a black blouse with cami, short black skirt, stockings and patent shoes. Feel fantastic. Hope to some photo's soon.

love
Stevie xx:daydreaming:

SherriePall
08-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Congratulations. I am still waiting for my wife to see me. As we always say when dealing with your SO, take it slowly. Don't push.

TommiTN
08-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Sounds like her curiosity got the better of her. Soon she'll be wanting to go out with you en femme. Let her move at her own pace and just go with the flow. You are one lucky lady!!

Sandra
08-12-2008, 01:16 PM
See I told you things may improve :) Just don't go getting ideas about moving to quick though.

Really pleased for you :hugs:

DonnaT
08-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Congratulations Stevie.

Your wig looks OK in your avatar, though. But if she's willing to go with you to the wig store to help you try on, a chance for a new one is in the works.

Tina Dixon
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Wow, you must be on cloud nine, keep us informed and hope to see those pics:thumbsup:

stevie b
08-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Thank you for your kind words, No I'm not rushing it, that is what caused the problems last year, just ngoing with the fantastic flow.

With regards to the wig, only have the one SO has attacked it with hte scissors so there is a fringe now, looks much better.

Do hope this lasts.

Love
Stevie xx

Tina B.
08-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Stevie, just be a good girl, and let her lead, you may be surprized where she takes you!
It sounds like she is starting to understand, a happy CD can make a great husband, and a fun girl friend!
Good luck and congradulations.....
Tina B.

Angie G
08-13-2008, 08:02 PM
That's great Stevie. But don't forget keep it slow hun. You don't want to put you wife off to Stevie. :hugs:
Angie

victoriamwilliams1
08-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Congrates! I know you are enjoing your time:)

ggtracy
08-13-2008, 09:58 PM
that's great. taking it slow and letting her be involved is a great approach.

docrobbysherry
08-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Sounds like your wife may become your "girl friend"! How cool!

Mary Morgan
08-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Good for you. This is what many of us hope for. Take it as it comes, and enjoy.

Karren H
08-14-2008, 07:08 AM
wow!!! All mine ever says is "would you like to put out the trash...." Actually she doesn't ask... lol

stevie b
08-14-2008, 08:11 AM
I know what you mean Karen, its usually `have cleaned out the kitty litter`.

Well the evening did not put her off and she felt relaxed with me. Yesterday we spent some time looking at wigs on the internet, today she has gone to get herself some jewellery and asked what I needed:eek:

The CD has been around for ever and she has known for over 30 years, I think she has accepted that it will not go away and that its a part of who I am.

I have been given time off for good behaviour this weekend and will spend the day dressed with someone form a support group.
`I'm in heaven`:dance:
x

tracigirl_tv
08-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Great news, Stevie. I think you have the right "addytood" about it....go at her pace.

Maybe next time she shops for jewelry, you will get an invitation to join her. :) Shopping w/ my gf for both of us is the best.

Patty
08-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Glad to hear the good news :hugs:

Shelly Preston
08-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Its great to hear its going well and you have the good sense not to go too quick