PDA

View Full Version : What do others Like to Wear when Watching Sports?

patti
08-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Hello Everyone!

Was just wondering, as a male, I still enjoy sports, and I was wondering what others on this Forum like to wear when they are watching their favorite Teams.
My wife and I enjoy watching Female Sports the most, especially Women's Basketball...we had both played when we were younger, and my wife continues to be a "Tomboy"....when we watch women's sports, I like to wear leotards and tights, with my women's slipppers...I was just wondering what other Crossdressers and their wives wore when watch:hugs:ing Any Sports!

Patti:hugs:

curse within
08-12-2008, 10:10 PM
A beer... Sports is to manley for me to dress too..

Joy Carter
08-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Don't watch sports........I know I'm queer. :tongueout

Patty
08-12-2008, 10:45 PM
No wife--usually dressed when home :eek:

bah-bah-bobbie
08-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm with Joy Carter. The appeal of sports is lost on me. I'm not even interested in NASCAR.

docrobbysherry
08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Tonite, I'm watching the olympics. Just finished watching the end of the Angel's and Dodger's games. What am I wearing? Well, nothing!

Tonite, I'm just a NAKED WOMAN watching sports!

( But, that's because I just finished a CD session with my femskin suit!)
Normally, I wear whatever I've been wearing all day.:battingeyelashes:

Michelle_in_tights
08-13-2008, 02:07 AM
If I'm watching gymnastics I love wearing a leotard so that I can empaphise with the gymasts!

Suzie S.
08-13-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm a big baseball fan, so I'm usually in my cap and jersey, no cding during sports for me. :heehee:

Naima
08-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Nice shimmery satin nightgown and robe. yummy ^_^

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-13-2008, 11:21 AM
I have never CD watching sports. When watching sports,I'm usually out at friends or at a bar especially during football season. I"m thinking about if I get a chance to watch an Eagles game at home,I might get a pink jersey if I can find one in my size,wear that with my short shorts and wig. That might be interesting.

GO EAGLES! Felicity :)

Samantha43
08-13-2008, 01:34 PM
:cheer: Football season is almost here!!! :cheer:

I normally don't like to dress while watching sports, but the sport I love is played on weekends.....I can really only dress on weekends. Sooooo, I have watched sports in anything from casual jeans, blouse and high heel boots to a skirted business suit.

Normally I am in guy mode with comfy shorts or sweat pants and a tee shirt. Oh yeah, I can't forget the beer! :drink:

tracigirl_tv
08-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I have never CD watching sports. When watching sports,I'm usually out at friends or at a bar especially during football season. I"m thinking about if I get a chance to watch an Eagles game at home,I might get a pink jersey if I can find one in my size,wear that with my short shorts and wig. That might be interesting.

Felicity, I can picture you doing splits to "Fly, Eagles Fly" after a Westbrook TD *giggle*

Sarah...
08-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I did once get the rolling road out, put on my best team lycra, get on my bike and watch the cycling whilst cycling. That was when I was training though - these days I watch wearing whatever I'm wearing when I start watching.

Sarah...

patti
08-13-2008, 05:48 PM

You know the Eagle Cheerleading Uniforms are Very Nice...I just Lve the Leaotard with the shimmery pantyhose...You might look Good in that outfit!:) just a thought!

Patti

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Traci Girl,
Hey there girlfriend,whats up. Thats sounds so funny but if I did a split,i might end breaking something! LOL!

Patti,
I was watching the pre game on FOX last night and it showed the Eagles cheerleaders,who of course are very attractive and I was checking out the outfits and thinking the same thing.

Felicity :)

Leohose
08-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Yes tried the leotard on for the gymnastics and did a few stretches, leotards move with you

PamelaTX
08-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Actually, I'm a sports widow.

My SO is the sports fan of the family. She took me to my first baseball game, and I took her to her first opera.

I guess we were a little gender-bent right from the start. Fun isn't it?

pointeshoes30215
08-21-2008, 12:32 PM
When I am home alone I like to wear either my unitard,or tights and leotard with either my ballet slippers or pointe shoes.

JaydeCD
08-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Well being Canadian when ever there is hockey on I have to watch it(I am pretty sure it's the law up here) and well to be honest I wear whatever I am wearing. If it's the playoffs then a jersey but never thought about sports and a connection to dressing.

Tania D
08-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Usually a skirt and enjoying a nice glass of white wine

patti
08-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi Pam -

I am glad to hear that your wife is into the sports, and you are into the opera! Gender role reversal is Wonderful....just wondering, What did you wear to the ballgame?

Patti

Jillian_Faith
08-22-2008, 08:25 PM
I am college football fan. I bought a cheerleading uniform from http://www.cheerleadingonline.com/ to wear while watching the games.

Glenda
08-22-2008, 08:41 PM
I wear whatever I'm wearing at the time. While I'm typing this, I'm also watching the Texans and Cowboys in preseason. I took a vacation day for Glenda today so it's been en femme all day long. Wine instead of beer. Lipstick just right.

A couple of years ago I went to a superbowl party en femme.

What I haven't done.......grrr......is play a sport en femme. Unless you consider pool a sport. No golf. No tennis. No baseball or basketball. Now I really should try that sometime. The clock will not strike 2009 without me having played golf while dressed. That is my resolution. Anyone up for a CD golf tournament? Everyone wouldn't have to CD but it would be welcome if you choose to. Can you hit it like a girl?

CD Susan
08-23-2008, 03:30 AM
What difference should it make what you are watching on the tv and what you are wearing? Are you saying that you dress up just for some particular show or event? I wear what I wear irregardless of whether the tv is on or not. I guess I do not understand where you are coming from on this post.

susan2010
08-23-2008, 05:56 AM
Wow. So I'm not the only one who has cheered for the IGGLES while wearing a slip?
I usually don't get the opportunity, but I have watched some Monday night football in slip, bra and stockings, or a nightgown.

gagirl1
08-23-2008, 06:23 AM
living in a big football town, i wear every bit of my team's colors i can find. we take our sports seriously here, male, female, or whatever is in between. it's in our blood. that's just football, though. for other sports i just go casual guy mode. maybe a team tshirt.

christid66
08-23-2008, 06:36 AM
I usually wear the soccer shirt of the English team I support (Tottenham Hotspur) when they're on TV over here.

As for football/hockey/basketball....usually whatever I have on (T shirt & jeans usually)