PDA

View Full Version : what to do for fun and excitement.

eileen1969
05-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I am sitting here at one of our public libraries, yesterday I came up with an idea of fun! One girl I met here! is supposed to be here? and see me! Not to approuch me by anymeans. This gives a sense of respect for keeping ones privacy intact and even mine. And by all means I am not one to be private a bold statement! thats me! I respect the fact that she may watching me right now! and see me for the 1st time! Wow, I love this and its fun and exciting! I have never done anything like this before! I am trying not to look for her either! this is our little way of having fun. Anyone ever do this before? take care n stay sexi! Eileenxoxox ;)

eileen1969
05-21-2005, 05:36 PM
I wonder if she is here right now? :rolleyes: :confused:

Like2BAspen
05-21-2005, 05:45 PM
did she ever show? you have to meet

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 03:02 PM
I often come on to this computor and I believe that I have become to dependant on this! I do have a great life going and most times I am happy! I have learned a lot about meeting people through computors! Not many have worked out! I saw a lot come and go! I DELETED a lot of people!( ah the power of a button!lol) I pray eachday as I was walking here noticing what I am I doing? has it come this far!? I get lonely is what I am dancing with again! God knows ~I am learning something? about me perhaps? It sucks to rely on a computor and god knows who I am talking too? a screen for christ sakes? lol omg! Does it get any better than this? My doubts come and go with people and a lot of them! I see many that appear to be nice but really they are not!~ most people! that come and go plus will never see again! in my life. I do meet very few people that are real! sincere and kind! very hard to find in a consumed population of greed, money, things, looks, power and control. I have faith in all that I am I will meet more people that can actually share not just take take take! in relationships and freindships! I am aware of those who are not real and true to who they are! Being and coming where I did its really easy to spot them out! And I too lived on the streets, been in several jails! nothing to be proud of but I have learned school of extreme hard knocks thats where my edge comes from! I am scattered and even a person like me can still have a right to say how I feel and express myself! I have dreams like the richest person in the world to the poorest person whom has nothing to dream for! I been there! done that! There is not perpose for this just letting my bordem go cause at times it really sucks to be human! all my love n all my relations Eileen/Ron 0.02 :hiding: :dead: beat the dead horse! :troll: and ya know trolls like me gotta eat too! lol

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 03:13 PM
did she ever show? you have to meet
this was long time ago! but she did show up and it never really worked out or klicked at the library! ;) :p :love: :cool:

eileen1969
07-27-2005, 08:05 PM
about being a girl is that my legs really do catch guy's off gaurd! I see a lot of them hooked~line and sinker! A few times they were with thier spouse! "whoa kat eyes!" And I also love catching them just so locked onto my feet! I used to do that with women in pantyhose and open toe shoes! That would just hook me so and now I see this happening to me alot! I can see the fetish guys/girls who love pantyhose! What a sweet gift to have and I ty all for just taking time read one of my many w/e comments and thoughts! MuchLove~Eileenxoxo :evilbegon here yee here yee! Eileen's legs are to hot for hell! and heaven don't want them! So love my legs and envy them girls! :eyes: :eyez: sexy n know it! :cheer: hurray gotta love summer!

Melissa A.
07-27-2005, 09:47 PM
OK, youv'e been through alot-I understand that, and respect that your'e ok with it. Nothing wrong with that. What I don't understand is the need to play "meeting" games. Why not really meet someone and see if you can be real friends? Someone to actually talk to and share experiences with will make your life much richer than pretending to meet, it seems to me. Not telling you what to do, just trying to understand.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

eileen1969
08-10-2005, 08:12 PM
OK, youv'e been through alot-I understand that, and respect that your'e ok with it. Nothing wrong with that. What I don't understand is the need to play "meeting" games. Why not really meet someone and see if you can be real friends? Someone to actually talk to and share experiences with will make your life much richer than pretending to meet, it seems to me. Not telling you what to do, just trying to understand.

Hugs,

Melissa :)
I really do not understand what your saying about meeting people? :confused:

eileen1969
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I really do not understand what your saying about meeting people?
ok it took me sometime to process! ahwile ago me as well another girl had some intent to see one another! we agreed that she could see me! and she did! at a public library! and that we could not by any means aproach each other and keep each other safely anonymous! we agreed and it was also fun because I had no clue to what she looked like but I let her know what looked like!~ it was all in fun but we never did hook up! for what reasons? there could be many and I accept that its just the way it is right now! She may still see in this city we live together! Cause this girl is everwhere and time tells me who I meet in my life! plus my own love n faith helps me in my path!
A lot of peeps come and go in this vast world we share! not too many stick around for the true gifts that could be.....
Just a Q baby~ are you that person thats going to come and go!? or will you be around for the greatest gift we all strive for!~Love your freind Eileenxoxo :love: :p :p :p I still love to be sassy!

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 06:28 PM
intristing so if you never meet realy how do you realy know if what was wasent or if what wasen't was????

eileen1969
08-15-2005, 01:12 PM
intristing so if you never meet realy how do you realy know if what was wasent or if what wasen't was????
I just accept that it never really was meant to be! I believe that there are people whom are put in ones path for a reason and also why they either fade away or just merely go! thats life and thats how it is!