PDA

View Full Version : How quick the femme feels normal

Michelle 51
08-14-2008, 12:44 PM
I,m amazed how quick we get use to being femme.Mascera use to irritate my eye,s at first now i can wear it all day or how uncomfortable tucking use to be. Now it feels so femme to be smooth down there and i forget about it or how clumsy heel,s were now i go for hours in them.For me getting past the erotic part of dressing to where i can dress now for hours on end and enjoy expressing myself .One time putting on panties meant one thing.Now i wear them 24/7 it it has nothing to do with erotic.It,s just natural and i don,t even think about it. Being femme is part of who i am.
Justabit

Cristi
08-14-2008, 01:59 PM
I agree, ANYTHING becomes 'normal' after just a short time.

When I was younger, just the thought of putting on panties or a bra was exciting, now they are what I wear everyday so have become 'just clothes' to me.

Now the same thing has happened with dresses, skirts and pantyhose... after 35+ years of dressing, I've probably worn skirts, dresses and hose many times more often than 95% of the GGs out there.

The only problem that this all causes is that if I DO want to do something special that still excites me, I have to do more than dress, that has just become normal to me now. (PS, as I type this I'm home on vacation, wearing a light summer dress, forms, and open-toes sandals with light makeup and earrings... just everyday 'around the house' clothes).

maid phylis
08-14-2008, 02:19 PM
i am just like all the other girls out there who have been wearing our femme clothes for a long time.its just like anything else ,a long time ago when i just started wearing panties and stockings it was very erotic and i had to stop and thats when i started to purge my femme clothes.but for the past few years now i have been wearing my lingerie every day under my drabs and i have purged all my male underwear.so now wearing lingerie is just like anything else and thats me.:love:phylisanne

shannonsilk
08-14-2008, 02:49 PM
I agree, ANYTHING becomes 'normal' after just a short time.
).

So true. So if Cd'ing is just about the clothes, do you have to keep wearing more and more? And wearing them more often? and then wigs and makeup?
AAGGH! where will it end?

But it's all still fun, and I still get a kick out ofit!

leesametz
08-14-2008, 03:14 PM
while i dont do the make thing very often, ive found i can slip into a pair of heels and wander around the house virtually ignorant to the fact im 3" taller...

i can stroll almost as easily as i can in deck shoes. AND this is with a recently surger-ed knee...

tricia_uktv
08-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Ha-ha. French Manicure?

Genifer Teal
08-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Mascera use to irritate my eye,s at first

Have you considered you may have learned to stop poking your eye with the applicator as you put it on?:D

Just a thought.

Gen

Angie G
08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Dressing was a big deal for me before the wife knew. and now it does feel normal to wear all the girly things.:hugs:
Angie

Denise01
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
I am to the point now that I feel just as comfortable if not more so when i am out and about fully femme than i am drab.

For me to go out as Denise, is like I have been doing it all my life, however it has only been about the past 4 or 5 years that I have had the confidence to go and shop like any other lady out there.

Soon I hope that i will be able to go full time, femme, at which time i will purge ( my guy clothes that is ) as I always feel much better dressed as Denise

Denise

erickka
08-15-2008, 06:41 AM
Yep, the first time I slipped on pantyhose and a pair of 4" pumps, I felt like I had done it for a lifetime. Never had one problem walking in them.

Empress Lainie
08-15-2008, 09:18 AM
I,m amazed how quick we get use to being femme.Mascera use to irritate my eye,s at first now i can wear it all day or how uncomfortable tucking use to be. Now it feels so femme to be smooth down there and i forget about it or how clumsy heel,s were now i go for hours in them.For me getting past the erotic part of dressing to where i can dress now for hours on end and enjoy expressing myself .One time putting on panties meant one thing.Now i wear them 24/7 it it has nothing to do with erotic.It,s just natural and i don,t even think about it. Being femme is part of who i am.
Justabit

I can certainly agree with you on that I could hardly stand flipoflops when I first tried a pair that I bough. Now it is all I wear even dancing, and I notice my toes are not climbing up on top of each other any more being free to breathe and move. I never had anything erotic about it, more for me, it's just me, I am woman, period.

Susan Watersfield
08-15-2008, 09:33 AM
It's so true, being en-femme is such a natural condition to me these days.

But how many of you remember your first time in heels ? :eek:

Mine were a pair of low (1-inch) courts. As I stood up my ankles went in opposite directions :D . I thought I'd never get the hang of it.

Now, trotting around in heels seems utterly natural.

Luv

Susan

victoriamwilliams1
08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
I feel very natural when dressed and at times even I get surprised on how I feel. Now feeling natural does help when out in public.

RitaCD
08-15-2008, 11:19 AM
I agree, in fact sometimes when I am dressed in drab all I can think about is going home and getting dressed en femme. It feels so natural after 50 years. Just watching tv, sitting on the patio, or doing housework just feels so much better in female attire. :daydreaming:

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-15-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm really starting to feel more comfortable being femme. The clothes are more comfortable and cooler in the summer.

Felicity :)

lazytara
08-15-2008, 07:48 PM
wearing a bra used to give me such a weird feeling, but now i can't get over how used to them i have become. that also goes for the rest of my clothing and makeup. i guess after a while we just grow accustomed to it.

Phyliss
08-19-2008, 03:39 AM
I've gotten to the point where NOT wearing the "proper" undergarments feels just wrong. Had to actually stop and remember how to button a guy shirt the other day.

Mollyanne
08-19-2008, 05:25 AM
All I can add to this is that if it feels normal IT MUST BE!!!!!!!
i can't imagine myself not putting on my lingerie in the morning!!! Actually now that the summer is almost over(can't wait for Fall/Winter) I can start to plan what I will be wearing for the next two seasons.

:love: Mollyanne