PDA

View Full Version : First time dressing in about 6 months tomorrow

Tammietoo
08-14-2008, 01:02 PM
I've been living off pics I've taken since the last time I was able to dress. I'm starting to get awfully anxious. I'll have the house to myself for a couple days, and probably won't be able to dress again for several months if not longer. I've been subtlely plucking my eyebrows and bought a couple new outfits and a platinum blonde wig too. I used to be able to dress a couple times a month but my situation has changed and its just not an option like it was. I think I'm going to burn out my camera batteries in a few hours. :) I just did a brief inventory of my closet and I really haven't paid attention to just how much I've aquired over the years, I'm going to re-visit alot of stuff this time. Anyway, I guess I've rambled on enough without a point. Just wondering how the rest of you who don't get to dress very often, get "geared up" before a blow out dressing. :D

happygirl
08-14-2008, 04:05 PM
The tendency is to rush when you anticipate an adventure long overdue. Just remember to take your time. ENJOY !!!!!!!!

reneeisy
08-14-2008, 04:44 PM
I am in the same situation as you as I onlyget get to dress a couple of times a year. In the days leading up to the special event I make specific plans, take notes (makeup I need to stock up on, clothes I want to try,etc.) I usually get a hotel room in the area and spend a few days 'en femme'. I really envy the girls out there who are free to dress when you please. You are soooo lucky!!!

Renee

Angie G
08-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Thank God I don't have that problem.If I had to wait a few weeks I'd be ready to kill someone. :hugs:
Angie

steftoday
08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
can't wait to see the new pictures Tammie!!! :daydreaming:

JuLo
08-15-2008, 05:22 AM
I know how you feel, sister! I've only been able to dress once in the last 4 months! And like you I get the chance to dress today! The camera might wear out!:D