PDA

View Full Version : Which outfit or item of clothing makes you feel your most feminine.

Bev06 GG
08-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi Ladies,
The nicest feminine outfit I think I have ever worn apart from my wedding dress was my Habit which I used to wear when I was riding side saddle at horse shows. I used to wear a top hat with a veil, and nice leather boots to go with it and I always made me feel really special.
How about all of you. Have you got a particular outfit or item of clothing that really makes you feel good.
Bev

happygirl
08-14-2008, 03:58 PM
I had to ponder this one Bev. I had to think about all the different items over the years that make me feel the most feminine and I have to go with a full slip. Probably because that was the beginings of Lyn. The second has to be the hair. I love how they change the way I look.

valenstein
08-14-2008, 04:08 PM
I guess the stuff that I can wear 100% of the time and not feel like people are staring at me. I have a pair of pink quilted Converse I wear all the time, they're great conversation starters...

reneeisy
08-14-2008, 04:38 PM
For me it is a full slip too. I love the way it feels against my skin as I move.

Renee.

Jaclyn NM
08-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Definitely stockings and very high stiletto heels.

sterling12
08-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Wow Bev, you really are into femininity! With the exception of a few Girly-girls, most women that I know claim that they "don't get it," when they hear me talking about CD's and a burning need to feel very feminine. Their usual disclaimer: "Hey, it's just clothes, can't figure out what you feel so excited about." I reckon they are either fibbing, or Gals who like to feel "special," are in the Minority.

Back to your original query; my favorite outfit(s) is something in a very nice cocktail dress. Something that clings to my body, but also can flounce a bit at the bottom. For me, it's the epitome of feeling special and sexy. The particular special outfit changes, as I change my "favorites" a lot! Maybe that's why really fashion conscious women are constantly on the lookout for a new outfit. Maybe we are all looking for that ultimate "high," of femininity. I know it sure makes the clothing merchandisers very happy.

Ta-ta, time for Joanie to go to The Mall. By the way, yes that riding habit is very classy and sexy looking, even better when you add a bit of netting and give the hat a veil, kind of just puts an explanation point on the whole outfit's statement.

Peace and Love, Joanie

RavenAndrea
08-14-2008, 05:14 PM
I love my long peasant skirt with my billowy beige top. The skirt swishes as I walk and the top is very feminine. My skirt is beaded and sequined and it sparkles when I walk but not too flashy. It's a fall / winter outfit. The outfit is quite normal compared to my leather skirts and tops which I also love.

Andrea

sara_also
08-14-2008, 05:53 PM
A good question Bev.
For myself,I must say the item that makes me feel the most feminine would have to be a really well fitting bra. The ones that let my forms bounce just a little when I walk or move in certain positions. Don't get me wrong, I like many outfits that I now have. The bra for me is the one thing that I must have to feel feminine..

bah-bah-bobbie
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Hose, heels, and a light, breezy skirt and blouse combo. Some make-up would help too.

lisa_vin
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Bev! It would definitely be all of the "foundations" as they were once called......bra, slip, panties and hose. Once I see and feel them against my skin, everything feels oh so right with the world!

Dragster
08-14-2008, 06:40 PM
My favourite would be a chinese cheongsam. The look and feel of silk satin clinging to my body and swirling around my legs would make me melt! Of course, I'd have to have the stockings, heels, wig and full complement of underwear, especially a corset, to go with it and give me the figure to really show it off.
Notice I use the future tense. I don't have one right now, and until my wife changes her mind on the whole subject of CDing, it will have to remain a dream.

Tony

Joanne Carlisle
08-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Anything silky, filmy, sheer, lacy, oh, you get the idea!

Cary
08-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Anything silky, filmy, sheer, lacy, oh, you get the idea!

I feel the same way.:)

Angie G
08-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Bras thongs and heels do it for me hun.:hugs:
Angie

joann07
08-14-2008, 07:10 PM
PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE! :love:

docrobbysherry
08-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Of course, I'd have to have the stockings, heels, wig and full complement of underwear, especially a corset, to go with it and give me the figure to really show it off.
[SIZE=2]Tony

The first fem item I was interested in. The corset! The FEEL and the LOOK! It says, "fem", like nothing else!

Genifer Teal
08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi Ladies,
The nicest feminine outfit I think I have ever worn apart from my wedding dress was my Habit which I used to wear when I was riding side saddle at horse shows. Bev

Wow, You had me (and google) with this one for a moment. I could not picture you dressed like the nuns in the first answer I found. It was close to what I thought on my own. I was thinking something religous and Jewish. Then I found this:

habit
Noun
1. a tendency to act in a particular way
2. established custom or use: the English habit of taking tea in the afternoon
3. an addiction to a drug
4. mental disposition or attitude: deference was a deeply ingrained habit of mind
5. the costume of a nun or monk
6. a woman's riding costume [Latin habitus custom]

5 & 6 were both on the list but at the bottom. I had to search to find them. Now with a better understanding of the question Here is my answer.

Many things can make me feel girly but something that makes me feel the most femenine would have to constantly remind me it is there. It would have to be a toss up between high heel shoes, breast forms, and to a slightly lesser extent long nails. Each of those items changes the ways you do things. You are continuously reminded of their presence. You have to adapt and alter the way you might otherwise do something because of its presence. That is why they make me feel the most femenine.

Gen

Pamela Julie
08-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Definitely a bra and breast forms for me. My favorite outer wear is a just above the knee denim skirt or a just below the knee pleated skirt.

Pamela:)

Jeannie
08-14-2008, 07:56 PM
I have a couple of outfits but I guess I'd have to say the very short (just covers the buns) denim skirt my wife bought for me and very feminine pair of silver sandals we bought at FREDS on sale are right now my favs. I just feel very girly when I dress in them. What simply wonderful feeling. I think I will wear them all day Saturday. I have a girly day planned.

Jeannie

AmandaM
08-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Dressed to the nines in evening wear for a night on the town. :battingeyelashes:

JC
08-14-2008, 08:11 PM
a off white - long cotton night gown. square cut neckline. ruffles around the bottom. 3/4 sleeves.

this is the one thing that makes me feel the most ?????? a word for good?

jc

Kimberly Marie Kelly
08-14-2008, 09:39 PM
A short, flowing fabric tennis skirt makes me feel my most feminine. Like the one in my Avatar. It's so soft, moves with the slightest breeze and its feels so sensual with shaved legs. The softer colors like pink, peach, white are my favorites. :battingeyelashes: Kim

Deanna2
08-14-2008, 09:44 PM
There is nothing like a lacy cami, denim mini skirt and 5cm slides. I can and do wear such an outfit all day.

Charlena
08-14-2008, 10:12 PM
For me a lacy white bra and panties. Then a loose fitting full white slip with lace at the hemline. If I start with this I begin to think "I can be pretty"

Mitzi
08-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned wedding gowns...or is that not considered an "item of clothing" for this thread.

Over the years, starting with thrift shops, then graduating to ebay, I've probably bought upwards of 15 gowns. Some just didn't work, bur many made me feel exquisite. Then there'd be another one I just had to have... So, I'd buy it and dispose of another to make room.

Mitzi

Edwina
08-14-2008, 11:39 PM
I have to say any fem clothing, especially flared skirts but let's not forget the wig:heehee: Without it I am nothing.:D

:love:

Edwina

Francesp56
08-15-2008, 12:22 AM
For Myself------Without question,
Pink "French Knickers ", with matching Cami and Bra.
Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

P.S.---Bev,a most interesting thread.

Byllie
08-15-2008, 12:40 AM
A skirt, any of the ones I own.

notquitegirl
08-15-2008, 03:27 AM
Pantyhose, definitely. They feel fabulous with short skirts and stiletto heels, too.

Jonianne
08-15-2008, 03:59 AM
For me, its my long soft jumpers. They are the also the most comfortable. They are loose and hang from the shoulders and I can match them with different types of tops and tights. plus flats.

Suzie S.
08-15-2008, 05:15 AM
A skirt suit or cocktail dress are my favorites, but it's definitely the undergarments and hosiery that makes me feel most special. :heehee:

AnnMorgan
08-15-2008, 05:42 AM
Bev, you're a jewel! My SO has never asked me that question. Not necessarily in order;

Heels
Stockings
Garter belt/pantie girdle
Tap pants and cammi top

loardata
08-15-2008, 05:48 AM
for me its a bra then panties and then pantyhose--michille :D

Raychel
08-15-2008, 05:52 AM
Definitly the undergarments make me feel special also. But the finishing touch is one of my nice satin dresses

erickka
08-15-2008, 06:24 AM
Hose, stiletto pumps, lacy bra, and silky top seem to do it for me.

Tina B.
08-15-2008, 06:29 AM
For me it is a floral skirt that flows, and blows in the breeze, with a silky blouse, that has a scoop neck!
and i love anything that rustles when you move.
Great question, had to think about that one, as it does change with the Seasons, but this being summer in this part of the world, Floral wins the day, In the winter it would have been one of my many sweaters, and a long skirt.
Tina B.

DAVIDA
08-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Hi Bev!
When I get a new dress or outfit that is just girly and looks great on is when I feel most feminine.

Susan Watersfield
08-15-2008, 06:44 AM
Wow, this was trickier to answer than I thought :eek:

Like many of the girls who have posted replies, one of my favourite items is a full slip. Even back in the days when I could only dream of being a girl, a full slip always figured highly on my list of essential female clothing.

To me it defines our underwear, along with the bra and nylons, as they are so essentially female.

As for outwear, I have concluded it has to be the outfit I'm wearing at any one time. Dress, skirt & top or whatever, they all make me feel like the woman I so want to be :)

However, every so often I buy something that exceeds the norm. One such item was a cream coloured long-sleeved lace top . It was tight fitting apart from the cuffs which were very wide.

When I put it on I just couldn't believe the feeling that overwhelmed me. I don't know why to this day, but it was a very special moment.

I don't why I'm transgendered or where it's leading. But I sure am enjoying the ride :) :) :)

Thanks for reading this

Luv

Susan

MichelleSanders
08-15-2008, 08:17 AM
For me, if I put on a bra and breastforms, I feel very femme. It doesn't matter what else I have on, a flannel shirt and jeans, whatever. It just puts me in gurl mode.

As for outerwear, a flouncy dress is my favorite.

EjayeCD
08-15-2008, 08:23 AM
All sorts of pretty undies.

Maureen
08-15-2008, 10:55 AM
I have an off white chunky cable knit cowl necked sweater and a pair of Lane Bryant jeans that my wife got me several years ago that feel like they were made for me. I feel more feminine in them than in any dress that I own.

PamelaTX
08-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I would say, lace-top stockings. But there's lots of stuff I haven't tried yet.

jennifer24
08-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Lacy or satin bra`s & panties, short skirts and also wearing pink, favorite color. I also like a pair of nice tight fitting jeans with a low cut top and looking in the mirror after I`m all made up does it for me.
JENN:):)

LilSissyStevie
08-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Anything that requires a petticoat!

Nicki B
08-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Honestly, I think these days for me, it's not about what's on the outside - it's the way you feel on the inside?

VeronicaH
08-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I agree with you Bev, the nicest and the one that makes me feel the most feminine is my wedding gown. I can’t wear it unless my SO helps me put it on, thus it hangs in the closet most of the time. The one I wear the most when I want to feel feminine is a LBD.

Steveo
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
hello bev. their are so meany things in the fem wardrobe that make for that special, bra's and pantee's. skirts are my favourite, i love putting on a brand new item, the feeling is totaly exquisite, but to your question, the thing that makes me feel the most femanine has to be the nightie, any and all long or short with a robe or on it's own when i have a new one on i realy do not want to take it off. bfn.

Petra Harper
08-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I love retro. I don't have many outfits but my favourite and most feminine is a 40's style crossover top white on pink fine crepe polka dot dress. It is just above the knee and is wrap round. With this I use seamed nylon (not a modern mixture) stockings with cuban heels held up by a white garter belt. I wear 2" heel black strapped sandals. I also sport a small pink on black polka dot cocktail hat with a black veil worn on the very front of my hair on the right. I finish off with a simple pearl necklace and bracelet and a faux pink rose above the left breast of a short black crocheted jacket.

Kendra (Tx)
08-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Bev...I haven't had the fortune to do the "wedding dress" ( although I do have one back in the closet, I just need to shed a few pounds to be able to get back in it :sad: )I'd have to say, A dress that the fabric is light, airy, and moves very easily whether it's from me walking or a slight breeze moves it...and it's a given a nice pair of stockings on smooth legs and my favorite heels to go along with it,...I have one that I've always loved...I wore it one Fall afternoon While I was on vacation in Richmond Virginia a few years ago...( Some of you may remember me mentioning those times where Kendra was basically 24/7 for the entire time I was there... :daydreaming:) A very Nice "falling leaves" dress, the hem fell just to my knees and it certainly felt and moved very well on me...In fact....

http://kendra954.com/Oct00/kendra17.jpg

http://kendra954.com

Bev06 GG
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Wow they took some reading thank you ladies for all of those replies. Just goes to show though that there are certain items of clothing that do make us feel abit more lady like. I would love to be able to go side saddle riding again although I'd have to lose quite a bit of weight to get back into my habit. But wearing it was like getting dressed up for a special occassion and I loved it. Of course the horse had its part to play in it all too.
Take care
Bev

Jessica212
08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
A nice sundress, sexy lingerie, or a short skirt and low-cut, tight top always feels the most feminine to me.

renee k
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi Bev,

For me it would be a dressy suit or nice dress that borders on being a formal for going out to the theater. Love dressing for those occasions.

Huggs, Renee

Michelle Charles
08-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I have a really pretty off white mother of the bride suit, with sequins and pearls with full lining. It makes me feel so special

Michelle

Crissy Kay
08-15-2008, 05:51 PM
One of my french maids outfits!!!!

Carroll
08-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Other than the wig and forms, for me its a dress. I love to wear dresses

Christinedreamer
08-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Since i do not venture out except at halloween, for me the same thing that got me started is what makes me feel oh so femme and relaxed. Whenever possible and practical I am wearing one of my floor length peignoirs.

I have owned almost every 2-piece gown and robe set from Jennelle, Shadowline, Olga, etc. over the years but as they began to make them less feminine and cut back on the frills and material I began to get very frustrated. So a few years ago I found a seamstress who is familiar with sewing nylon tricot and had custom gowns made.

These gowns are mulitple layers of pale pink, white, lilac, seafoam green, pale yellow, and sky blue, with lace edged flounces and bouffant sleeves etc. They feel so soft and elegant that you can't help feeling like Lisa Douglas in Green Acres.

Lounging on the couch with masses of soft sheer nylon cascading around me cannot help but put me in the "femme Zone".

I feel so sorry for those who have not seen them let alone feel that elegant carress.

Believe it or not there are some women and girls who have no idea what a petticoat is let alone a peignoir. That is a crime.

I have one walk-in closet filled with these and it floats my boat just to LOOK at them.

Try it yall, ya wont be sorry.

Christine

KateSpade83
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
All of my femme clothes make me feel good and femme. But the best is feeling like a sexy secretary in a skirt suit or a high class lady in a St John outfit. - That's why I have so many of these!

Sherry-Stephanie
08-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Had to think about this and I guess wearing heels....in the morning I put on heels for about an hour as I get ready to head out to work and just the walking around in heels gets me into my girly mode and that gets me through the day....guess that's what I identify the most about being a female....and being able to look down at my painted toenails just as to the "woman feeling"...but everything else added to that just makes it better....but my "basic element of feminity" are heels and painted toenails...

WildLotus29
08-15-2008, 08:38 PM
A little black dress and heels.

rata
08-15-2008, 09:02 PM
A nice dress. or a full slip

Billie Jean
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
My flower print dress from the Kathy Lee collection with hose and peep toe pumps. Billie Jean

Heather_Marie
08-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Wow Bev. I really like that question and I like the way you think. I would have to say my blue cowl neck shirt (See my profile photo) and any of my dresses as for my under dress clothing I would say any bra and lingerie.

paulap
08-15-2008, 09:24 PM
I wonder how great it would be to try a girdle or a corset!

Tina Dixon
08-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Normally I would say bra and breast forms but it's my wig for me but it's not clothing is it?

Sally24
08-15-2008, 10:09 PM
I've got kind of a funny toss-up or tie for my favorite.....

I love a clingy, flashy, silk cocktail dress. It shows off your "hips" so well and the legs!! It just makes me feel very feminine and pretty!

Then there is the official uniform of the girl squad now-a-days, jeans and some kind of camisole or T. I think well fitting jeans are one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. They show off all of your curves and anytime anything moves, everyone can see it. When I wear my jeans with my short boots I just feel so great!

epsxyblkm
08-15-2008, 10:17 PM
I would have to say my stockings and heels. Wearing the stockings makes me feel sexy, the 5 inch heels lets me feel like a woman. Once I get them the corsets, and dresses will put it over the top

lazytara
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM
i think that if my female wardrobe consisted of just bras and skinny jeans, i would never have to make another purchase of female clothing again. i absolutely love putting my makeup on while in my bra and jeans. the feeling is amazing when i have the two on.

Lora Olivia
08-15-2008, 10:41 PM
For me it has to be the bra, nothing like the caress of a soft bra cup. And it is such a not man thing

marny
08-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Forms with the right bra are de rigeur but legs shaved with toes painted and the right high heeled silver or gold sandel. :battingeyelashes: heaven!

Staci
08-16-2008, 12:10 AM
There are so many items that I really like but I think my favorite is my lilac satin prom dress with the bridal petticoat. It was made for me so fits perfectly.

Angela-Russell
08-16-2008, 12:47 AM
For me it's a little pink skirt I bought a couple of years ago. It's baby pink, very short & pleated, made of a very thin, see-through material, & has an attached underskirt in satin, so I don't show my underwear. I like to wear it with pink underwear, pink shoes & top, & tan coloured tights. Wearing this outfit makes me feel very "girly" & feminine.

susan2010
08-16-2008, 05:50 AM
For me it's a full slip. Lots of lace. Loved them since I was about 6.
Next would be a mid length pleated skirt or dress.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
08-16-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm not fully femme until the wig is firmly in place and has had a good shake ;)

Tadaaaaaaaaaa!

susan fuller
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
I love to wear a garter belt and a nice pair of hose and high heels. Also very sexy matching bra and panties.

LindaC
08-16-2008, 02:25 PM
The Undies:), a cute sundress, painted toenails and heels

Lacy PJs
08-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Since i do not venture out except at halloween, for me the same thing that got me started is what makes me feel oh so femme and relaxed. Whenever possible and practical I am wearing one of my floor length peignoirs.

I have owned almost every 2-piece gown and robe set from Jennelle, Shadowline, Olga, etc. over the years but as they began to make them less feminine and cut back on the frills and material I began to get very frustrated. So a few years ago I found a seamstress who is familiar with sewing nylon tricot and had custom gowns made.

These gowns are mulitple layers of pale pink, white, lilac, seafoam green, pale yellow, and sky blue, with lace edged flounces and bouffant sleeves etc. They feel so soft and elegant that you can't help feeling like Lisa Douglas in Green Acres.

Lounging on the couch with masses of soft sheer nylon cascading around me cannot help but put me in the "femme Zone".

I feel so sorry for those who have not seen them let alone feel that elegant carress.

Believe it or not there are some women and girls who have no idea what a petticoat is let alone a peignoir. That is a crime.

I have one walk-in closet filled with these and it floats my boat just to LOOK at them.

Try it yall, ya wont be sorry.

Christine

Do you remember Tosca of California? They were available most often at JCPenneys.

Lacy

Corina
08-28-2008, 09:59 PM
FOr me it is a matching set of panties and bra with a garter and stockings. Every thing else is just extra.

johnna
08-28-2008, 10:04 PM
PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE! :love:

Ditto for me! :)

Christinedreamer
08-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh yes. I have had several tosca gowns with ecru lace hems etc.

Bev how do you as a GG feel about the vintage peignoirs?
Don't you all want to be caressed by all that heavenly softness?

I will never understnad how GGs could give up the wonderful treats freely given to them of this type?

:brolleyes:

Christine

chrissy hamilton
08-28-2008, 10:36 PM
I have a long sleeve light blue sweater and I pair it with a black skirt and my fav black heels. I'll put in some silver hoops and I just feel so girly. It is not as femme as some of my other outfits but I just feel girly in it as it seems like what I should be wearing every day to work.

chrissy

emmicd
08-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Bev,

This is a tough question and a very good one too! I would have to say I have a lot of favorite outfits but my most favorite outfit would probabaly be one of my little black dresses with my body briefer and black pantyhose and my cutest maryjanes.

This definitely makes me feel really feminine!

emmi
xoxo

darla_g
08-29-2008, 12:13 AM
there are probably two things i can think of. one is this very nice white dress i got. it is one of my favorite pieces of clothing i own. Secondly would be my wife's diamond earrings ( i have her permission!) i put them on and just can't stop looking at them. It pays to buy her nice stuff

RobinScott
08-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Anything PINK!

It is such a southing color.

I love a good blouse, skirt, tights or pants. I am most frequently seen with a pink purse.

Love,
Robin

JenniferPaul
08-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Pencil skirt and heels

Briana Blonde
08-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Platform sandals, bodystockings, stirrup tights, fishnet suspender tights, chiffon petticoats, mini skirts, tube tops, wigs, anything hot pink or babypink.

julie-ann
08-29-2008, 04:59 AM
IZE="3"][/SIZE]
Hi Girls,
For me a gaff over which a pair of briefs and then tights; coupled ,of course, with a nice bra. When dressed like that with the male bits tucked and retracted,
I feel at peace and as I was meant to be.
Julie-ann