PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Chains

cdkrista
08-14-2008, 06:42 PM
I stay at certain hotel chains all the time, my question is to the ladies who work at hotel chains. Sometimes I feel uneasy checking in to some hotels thinking they know I am a CD. And this is a silly question, but can one hotel put n the corporate system that MR. So and So is a crossdresser please put upstairs and at end of hallway?

Angie G
08-14-2008, 06:56 PM
I think they could if you wanted it done. :hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
08-19-2008, 06:37 PM
If they did, it would not be stated so clearly, it would be in code, so no one else would know.
Tina B.
But yes in the world of computers, it would be easy to do.

Nicki B
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Sometimes I feel uneasy checking in to some hotels thinking they know I am a CD.

Do you check in dressed? :idontknow:

katlinmarie
08-19-2008, 07:39 PM
I know what you mean. At least kinda. Last year I was staying at a hotel in VA. It was part of the chain I always stay in, but the first time at this particular one. It appears one of the guests before me was also a crossdresser because I opened the drawer next to my bed and found some CD mags in it. I didn't even think to tell the front desk about it, and left them there when I checked out. Later I wondered if they found them after I left and figured they were mine. They were pretty explicit too, so they would probably shock the crap out of most people.

While I still visit the same chain, I have purposly avoided that peticular hotel for that reason. It is probably stupid, but I still wonder.

StacyCD
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Most hotels could care less what you do in the privacy of your room (as long as you pay for it). A person I know owns a Holiday Inn and he has told some bizarre stories of what some people leave in hotel rooms. Ultimately, if you have the green--they don't really care!

goofus
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Most hotels could care less what you do in the privacy of your room (as long as you pay for it). A person I know owns a Holiday Inn and he has told some bizarre stories of what some people leave in hotel rooms. Ultimately, if you have the green--they don't really care!

I agree that they don't care what you do in the privacy of your room, as long as you don't go all Keith Moon on 'em :D

linnea
08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
In my experience, though limited, I have found that the hotels and motels don't care as long as you don't make a scene or create an awkward situation. I suppose if other hotel patrons complained there might be some ill effects. However, I don't think that most people would complain or question your being there because they don't want to cause problems either (and they might be wrong).

cdkrista
08-25-2008, 08:45 PM

No, I am always in drab.

Brina Halloween
08-25-2008, 09:20 PM
I've always checked in in drab but, I'll find out at Halloween....I walked by the front desk several times last year at my Halloween dance....

TxKimberly
08-25-2008, 10:02 PM

I do - a lot! The Holiday Inn chain has always treated me very well all over the country! :)
For the record, I had wondered the same thing!