PDA

View Full Version : You gurls are giving me too much confidence

BethCD
08-15-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm sure this is small stuff to most of you, but I'm building more and more confidence, or maybe "who cares" attitude lately.
Last week I had to take the dog out back for "potty time".
It was dark, I was in a denim skirt, cute top and slightly girly sandals.(No wig, makeup, forms) I said what the heck and took her out.
Well the neighbor lady came home. I waited til she got out of her car and headed back toward the house, which activated the motion sensor yard light.
She saw me and we exchanged small talk as I headed toward the house. Don't know if she noticed, but it felt exhilarating!!!!!!

Today, wearing pretty much same outfit, I saw my female mail carrier coming so I met her at the door and we talked a little as she handed me the mail. She did leave fairly quickly so I think she noticed my skirt.
Again, exhilarating !!!!:D:D

Again thanks to this forum for continuing to free me and let Beth out.

Beth :hugs:

Tina Dixon
08-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Glad you like your trips out in the yard, it's fun even going that far:D

Amy07
08-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi, Beth. Sounds pretty cool.
I go out on my back porch after dark dressed in a top and skirt sometimes, and feel that excitement when my neighbors pull into their driveways. I casually walk back into the house...

uknowhoo
08-15-2008, 03:57 PM
:cheer: Woo hoo! Good for you Beth!! :cheer: Confidence is a good thing! :D I disagree with one thing you said though... this wouldn't be merely a small thing for most of us; and even if it were, it's a big step for you! Come to think of it, you're probably instilling some confidence in others by posting this thread. So, thanx for posting!! xoxo Tammi

DanaR
08-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Beth,

That is what it is all about, baby steps. The more things you try, the easier it will become. I think the big deal is interacting with others, the mail carrier just might have been in a hurry.

renee k
08-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi Beth,

If you live in Ann Arbor, it's no big deal! However Plymouth or Livonia it maybe another story. You could even get away with it in Royal Oak or Ferndale.

Huggs, Renee

bobbie_1048
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
:cheer: Woo hoo! Good for you Beth!! :cheer: Confidence is a good thing! :D I disagree with one thing you said though... this wouldn't be merely a small thing for most of us; and even if it were, it's a big step for you! Come to think of it, you're probably instilling some confidence in others by posting this thread. So, thanx for posting!! xoxo Tammi

Beth,

That is what it is all about, baby steps. The more things you try, the easier it will become. I think the big deal is interacting with others, the mail carrier just might have been in a hurry.
Hiya Beth :) Proud of ya girl, you're gonna do just fine when you start going shopping and such. Please keep us up to date on your adventures. lotsa huggzzz, bobbie

Angie G
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Hay you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

BethCD
08-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Wow, Such support for such a small feat. Thanks for all the kind words girls.

Beth :daydreaming:

Josephine 1941
08-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi Beth, I too love to sit around in a skirt my GG loves me this way. On Aug 20 my GG and I are going to our 2nd Carnaval time in P town that is on the end of Cape Cod Mass. WE have been to Key West Fl. I have spent 4 to 7 days 24/7 as a women. We go to clubs at night an shoping durning the day. We have met many friend this way and I so look forward to the times that I can walk around dressed as a women . Each time makes the next easy . :2c: :2c: :D

docrobbysherry
08-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow, Such support for such a small feat. Thanks for all the kind words girls.Beth :daydreaming:

Beth, don't put down your accomplishments! And the best part is; u have no regrets, only more confidence! Wow! Is rite!

natasha
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Confidence????? Heck, I should be should be starting hormones in a few weeks!!!!

Empress Lainie
08-15-2008, 11:17 PM
I am proud of you Beth, just keep on doing more and more and it will be so natural for you.

The greatest gift I have been given on this earth besides being a woman, is that I have the (fat) body to be accepted as one and that the people who knew me before are also totally supportive and accepting.

LA CINDY LOVE
08-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Beth we all started with small steps to help build out confidence, but when I look back they were not small steps they were big steps and what you did was a big step and your confidence got stronger.

LA CINDY LOVE