PDA

View Full Version : Oh Tgif!!!!!!

Sherry-Stephanie
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Tough week at work which begain last Friday and carried through over the weekend that I didn't even bother to dress....But now Friday is here...and I got home and now I'm in my pantyhose, panties, bra and boobs and heels with a pair of earrings....and feeling very womanly and comfy as Stephanie and it's as if I've taken some sort of medicine to easy away the stress....can't say it's habit forming but it sure does feel good....

Anyone else feeling the "glow" with it being TGIF???

Sara Jessica
08-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Friday is always a good day!!! I often go into weekends not knowing for sure if I will get some girl time. This weekend, it's not too likely but I'm ok with it because last weekend at this same time, I didn't see anything on the horizon but ended up going on a girl outing for most of the day on Sunday. What a great surprise that was. For those of us who are often so busy with balancing our feminine selves with the routine called life, we have to cherish what girl time we are able to get.

Angie G
08-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Not really I working tomorrow 6am till 2pm. But I am dressed right now.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
08-15-2008, 07:44 PM
My daughter's been gone for 2 weeks! And I've been dressing like crazy during that time.

She's back now, and I'm happy she is. But, after reading your posts, I STILL want to dress again tonite!:Angry3:

Jeannie
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I have had a horrible week and was looking forward to the weekend so much that I was about to bust. My wife has to work this weekend and said I could have it to whatever I wanted. I said you know what that means and she why of course. Soooo! I am sitting here dressed (no makeup that comes tomarrow) and having a wonderful time. Stress what is stress?

Jeannie:)