PDA

View Full Version : going without for a time

dresser1974
08-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Their was a time a year ago that i wasn't able to get dolled up for months. I don't know about you girls but i was starting to be a real b#@$h. Work was taking all of my time I was wearing panties but?? Not the same thing as putting on your dress with a pair of nylons and you can't forget the heels. Does anyone else know what I am talking about. For me I wasn't able to see Rebecca for momnths. how long was the longest stretch and did you feel the b@#@h coming out?::mods::mods::belly:

:mooning::fairy1:

Alice B
08-15-2008, 08:43 PM
Sure. We all get there from time to time. Just hang in and keep your panties on in the meantime.

keeganmeuer
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
I just returned to CD after 4-5 years of not doing it at all. I have to say that it really didn't cross my mind except for a handful of times that I never acted on. However once a conversation with an old friend earlier this year gave me a strong urge and I wanted to dress but wasn't able to get my hands on new clothes yet, it really sucked for a little while.

victoriamwilliams1
08-15-2008, 08:56 PM
OMG!!! Most definitely, it was so bad until stress built up on me! I had not dressed fully since July 3 and the stress was unbearable to the point of sickness:( I did dress the other night with out the wig or make up and it made me feel much better.