PDA

View Full Version : Help Got A Nubra

BecomingBrooke
05-22-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey Eveyone just bought a NUBRA but it' dosen't work like eveyone says it does...i wear a 36b bra and bough a b cup nubra but for some reason i can't get cleavage or even big enougth brest anyhelp would be great.

crispy
05-22-2005, 04:23 AM
if you have b-cup boobs you buy a b-cup nubra to fit them.

if you have no boobs the nubra won't fill up a b-cup bra.

is not a breast form, but it does add half a cup. You're not supposed to wear it with a bra. It is a bra.

(I didn't call you dumb, but ...... ) :D :rolleyes:

BecomingBrooke
05-23-2005, 01:25 AM
ok thanks but i'm still confused becuse it feels so great but why do crossdressers love them so much if it dosen't work like a brest form??

rachel_rachel
05-23-2005, 02:19 AM
To be quite honset, i don't belive they work as they should, so i use mine (2 sets) as breastforms to fill my bra.
Does the job for me.

Rachel

crispy
05-23-2005, 08:18 AM
I have little boobies. Adding a nubra helps them fill out a leotard or swimsuit just nicely. Also takes away that urgent sensitive oh-I-can't-stand-it feeling from my nips and spreads a wider more gentle sensation over the whole breast area. I just wore mine for 2 days at work under a loose shirt. And no bra straps showing when your shirt is tight against your back or shoulders.

Yummee.

Wendy me
05-23-2005, 09:01 AM
i have to look into that..........oh here we go shopping............criispy..........thanks.......

Wendy me
05-23-2005, 09:55 PM
can i say wow???? i just got my nubra....stopped in the glamour boquite tonight.........
ok i thought i had the boob thingy going on ....look at my avatior thats all me........
stuck these little honeys on ok feeling kinda cool with my little boobs but then cliped them together......hold on just wow....i mean i love them......no straps or anything...
cleaveage....nice feeling now if i put the girls in my push up bra .....i going to neen bigger tops.....more shopping........jiggly bouncey boobs......yes buy one of these bras....

BecomingBrooke
05-24-2005, 02:32 AM
thanks...so mabey i should buy a c or d cub then wear my b cups as boobs and c cups and bra? i'm going for b cup breast...mabey i should just take the plunge and buy breast froms from the brestformstore.com who knows

Felicity
05-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, I like the Nu-Bra because I have just enough loose skin, fat, and maybe tissue there to be pulled in to create cleavage. now it by no means fills a bra, but a more natura fit can then be used, not having to have a push-up bra trying to create cleavage. The bra still needs filled. Besides, you can use more than one layered too....

Val Tan
05-25-2005, 08:39 PM
http://g.sgpanties.info/thumbnails.php?album=22

that's a cup b silicon bra

BecomingBrooke
05-26-2005, 01:53 AM
hey val jw how you got it looking that good i think my proballm is i have no pecs