PDA

View Full Version : Friend's wives, etc.?

AmandaM
08-15-2008, 08:18 PM
OK, don't kill me, too much anyway. But, I have this friend and his wife was just over here. My feelings are mixed on this. First off, she's smoking hot! A total well-endowned, blonde beach babe. The kind of girl you would kill for. Geez, like a high-class call girl in looks, not that I would know, but surf the web and you'll see. An eleven on a scale of ten, she knows it, and dresses for it. The kind of girl who walks into a room and you could hear a pin drop.

But! I go back and forth being attracted to her, or wanting to be her. Kind of like a ping pong game. Why can't I just be attracted to her, orrrrr, just want to be her? It's never attracted to her "and" wanting to be her at the same time, it's "or". Can anyone explain why it bounces back and forth?

Sherry-Stephanie
08-15-2008, 08:23 PM
LOL...

Simple My dear Watson....

The guy in you has the hots for her and the female in you is jealous of her....thus the "mixed" emotions your feeling....

AmandaM
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
OK, then, I'd be real lucky if she was mine, but then, if I was her, I'd be real lucky, but then, if I was her I'd be doing myself, but then it would be really weird! :eek:

Sometimes, I hate being transgendered!

"Mary"
08-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Tell me about it!!

When you figure this out, send me the Cliff notes. I get so dizzy chasing my identity tail! I lean more toward wanting to "be her". I'm beginning to feel like I am "the other woman"

paulaN
08-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I think you're normal. He he!!!!!!!

Alice B
08-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I think Sherry has explained it well. I would not make a play for her because she is the wife of a FRIEND. If she knows she is that hot then she would burn you for sure. If you think you could have a good and close friendship with her then you might be able to revel your secret self to her and have her help your looks. That could be far more rewarding and last a lot longer. I say this because I also have a close friend that knows I dress and she is also hot and her husband is a good friend and does not know as it is a secret between the wife and myself.

AmandaM
08-15-2008, 09:21 PM
I think Sherry has explained it well. I would not make a play for her because she is the wife of a FRIEND. If she knows she is that hot then she would burn you for sure. If you think you could have a good and close friendship with her then you might be able to revel your secret self to her and have her help your looks. That could be far more rewarding and last a lot longer. I say this because I also have a close friend that knows I dress and she is also hot and her husband is a good friend and does not know as it is a secret between the wife and myself.

Oh no, I wouldn't make a play for her. But, girlfriends? Hmmm.....damn, now I'm confused again. :eek:

docrobbysherry
08-15-2008, 10:47 PM
OK, then, if I was her I'd be doing myself, but then it would be really weird! :eek:

Welcome to MY world Amanda!:doh:

AmandaM
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Welcome to MY world Amanda!:doh:

In the words of Mr.Bill!

marny
08-16-2008, 01:05 AM
ask her to a pajama party, have a pillow fight, see where it goes! :devil:

Farrah
08-16-2008, 01:36 AM
I think we all get that confused feeling. I asked myself that today, I'm I attracted to her or am I jealous of her. (A beautiful lady I saw in wal-mart)

kimberly ann487
08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
If your normal so am I. :heehee:
LOVE KIM:love:

Joanne f
08-16-2008, 03:41 AM
Guess i am lucky then as you could be describing my wife :).

joanne

AmandaM
08-16-2008, 12:02 PM
ask her to a pajama party, have a pillow fight, see where it goes! :devil:

Hey, now there's an idea! :o

Guess i am lucky then as you could be describing my wife :).
joanne

Bee-atch! Just kidding! No, I'm not. Er, yes I am. :love:

Stormgirl
08-16-2008, 12:30 PM
So she's a trophy wife then?

Deborah Jane
08-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Do i want to be her, or do i want to make out with her?

I get that a lot and i guess we,ll never know the "true" answer!!

Sorry....Not much help really was i, but at least i understand where your "coming from" :)

PamelaTX
08-16-2008, 12:52 PM
That's the advantage of being transgendered. You can be her friend and do things together without being a threat to her marriage, but then every once in a while you can let a tiny bit of the male side out and think WOW! (I'm being serious.) I have several GG buddies that I do things with on weekends. The relationships are completely non-sexual and non-threatening, but every once in a while I catch a glimpse of one of these ladies and think "Wow, she's hot!"

Lucky me!

Joanne f
08-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Bee-atch! Just kidding! No, I'm not. Er, yes I am. :love:

I haven`t got a clue what all that means:doh:,
but i will tell you that my wife is a lot younger than me , very attractive and has men drooling over her, and she`s mine :eek: i haven`t got a clue why as she could have any one but she is and i am happy with that :D.

joanne

deja true
08-16-2008, 02:17 PM
I know this feeling well. And somehow that's why I often work hard at being exceptionally charming, but non threatening, with women I admire.

It'll never come to anything relationship wise, but I don't really want that. I just want to be in their presence and be able to delight in them.

Their bf's and husbands are not worried about me, most probabay think I'm playing for the other team anyway. I don't care! They seem to like the attention and I don't have to hang with the guys and talk about fishing and truck engines.

Sometimes it gets a little precarious though...the other night at a fancy restaurant, one of the girls pointed out a very good looking woman and said "Oh look at those shoes with the red soles! Those are expensive!" "Yeah!", I said, "Christian Louboutin, probably $800!" Boy, did I get some funny looks all around!

AmandaM
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I haven`t got a clue what all that means:doh:,
but i will tell you that my wife is a lot younger than me , very attractive and has men drooling over her, and she`s mine :eek: i haven`t got a clue why as she could have any one but she is and i am happy with that :D.
joanne

My attempt at a little humor. I was calling you a bit*h for having a hot wife. But, in a playful way. I don't really mean it. :heehee:

Joy Carter
08-16-2008, 06:53 PM
[quote=amandachick;1397607]
But! I go back and forth being attracted to her, or wanting to be her. quote]

OK so if you got your wish to be her, you would get the chance to be hot, with some deserving guy. Good luck finding one.

AmandaM
08-16-2008, 08:34 PM
[quote=amandachick;1397607]
But! I go back and forth being attracted to her, or wanting to be her. quote]

OK so if you got your wish to be her, you would get the chance to be hot, with some deserving guy. Good luck finding one.

Or maybe a deserving woman? :drink:

paula jessica rains
08-16-2008, 08:39 PM
i would be good friends with both and want her help to be her but thats me..........................godess jessica r.