PDA

View Full Version : Tucking all the time or not

Veronica Nicole
08-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Does everyone tuck when wearing panties all the time or does anyone just wear them without tucking, and which is perfered?

http://www.veronicanicole.com

Nicole1
08-16-2008, 12:31 AM
I only wear panties and I almost always tuck. I am more comfortable like that and it keeps me feeling feminine.
Where in West Texas?

Hugs:hugs:

Nicole

Meag
08-16-2008, 01:11 AM
I always wear panties, and I my most comfortable when I am tucked. Some panties will hold a tuck for me, and some will not. I like no-nonsence panties in a size smaller than I normally wear, they really hold things in place.:D

docrobbysherry
08-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Except when sleeping. I have to go too many times during the nite, to keep everything tucked!:sad:

Veronica Nicole
08-16-2008, 01:44 AM
I only wear panties and I almost always tuck. I am more comfortable like that and it keeps me feeling feminine.
Where in West Texas?

Nicole

Midland area

Robertacd
08-16-2008, 01:55 AM
I always tuck. You always have to when you wear panties and womans jeans everyday.

Bev06 GG
08-16-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi Veronica,
You can get some very nice lycra panties nowadays that will take care of tucking very nicely. I always try and get them for my SO because nothing looks worse than a nice tight skirt with the tell tale signs of maleness.
Take care
Bev

paula jessica rains
08-16-2008, 02:00 AM
i too always tuck i find it easyer to wear paties and dresses alot better and i love to shop.....................jessica rains

tanya3
08-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Normally the only time I am not tucked is when I am in bed .

Carol A
08-16-2008, 11:33 AM
I tuck all the time

shannonsilk
08-16-2008, 11:58 AM
I tuck much of the time. Sometimes you just get ta let things breath a little.
If I walk a little funny, I can often stay tucked even without any underwear.

Deborah Jane
08-16-2008, 12:04 PM
I always tuck when i wear panties, it wouldn,t feel right otherwise!!

Lisa_M
08-16-2008, 12:07 PM
sounds like I'm with the majority of the board I'm always tucked, been do it for so long no it doesn't feel right if I'm not.

bobbie_1048
08-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Where in West Texas?

Nicole

If I'm wearing panties or pantyhose I'm tucked. The only time I wear mens underwear is if I'm somewhere I have to wear a coat and tie. I'd rather wear none than tidy whities.

Denise01
08-16-2008, 05:40 PM
I wear panties 24/7 wether i am drab or out as Denise, there fore I am tucked all the time

Denise

Alice B
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I wear panties and nothing but. However, I only tuck when dressed as Alice, when it matters.

Pamela75s
08-16-2008, 06:56 PM
I tuck when I wear panties also. It feels natural to do so for me.

Joy Carter
08-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Only tuck when dressed.

Jilmac
08-16-2008, 07:25 PM
I wear panties almost exclusively with some very rare exceptions. No I don't always tuck. Most of the time I wear panties under drabs, then I don't tuck but when I am wearing anything feminine, skirt, dress, jeans, slacks, shorts, I will always tuck.:heehee:

Jenna Lynne
08-16-2008, 09:04 PM
I wear panties almost exclusively with some very rare exceptions. No I don't always tuck. Most of the time I wear panties under drabs, then I don't tuck.
Not to be too graphic or anything ... but if you don't tuck, don't you sort of slop over the sides of the crotch? There's not a whole lot of fabric there?

This is a serious question, but maybe it belongs over on the fashion forum?

***Jenna Lynne***

Sally24
08-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Not to be too graphic or anything ... but if you don't tuck, don't you sort of slop over the sides of the crotch? There's not a whole lot of fabric there?
Many men aren't as familiar with their bodies as women are. There is MUCH variation between us in that area just as there is a huge variation in what the female genatalia look like. Some panties are too small for me but most are not. I wear them 24/7 but only tuck when I am in girl mode. One of the reasons for this difference is in girl mode I don't get excited but in boy mode I do. Wouldn't do to be tucked at that point!:eek:

nancy bali
10-03-2008, 01:36 PM
I wear panties 24/7. My wife, of course, knows I do love to tuck, but find that my testicles will fall out unless I am girdled. I only tuck after pushing them up inside. I do tuck whenever dressing, when I am required to girdle myself when my wife (silly, but she considers this a "punishment") tells me to do so, or when I want to feel particularly femme, but have to wear my male clothes out, like when grocery shopping, etc. I am a big fan of girdles as I like to be held tightly in place and I love the flat front they provide for me.
nancy

Jessicaparkson
10-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I only tuck when I'm dressed,still getting used to it lol

ReneeT
10-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I just can't get this tuck thing figured out!!! Do skinny gals have more trouble? I can't find any place to put the jewels! I did learn that if a little tape is good, more is not necessarily better, especially if not fully shaved!

Always Susan
10-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Well I'm wearing panties right now so let me look....Yup, I must be tucked ,can't see anything from here! I just can't wait at the end of the day to go home and put the little guy away for the rest of the evening.:o

Always Susan...

Phyliss
10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
I wear panties all day everyday, and a fresh pair for sleeping. The only time I'm NOT "tucked" is in the shower when I'm washing "it" or when I need to answer the "call of nature"

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I understand the concept, but just doesn't work for me. Don't kmow if it is because I'm heavier or what, I'm not the most endowed but I just can't do the Tuck. Not that I don't try from time to time. Wish that some one would produce an instructional video. Some of those descriptions for tucking just don't give a good enough description. :straightface:

ColleenW
10-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I always wear panties, and I my most comfortable when I am tucked. Some panties will hold a tuck for me, and some will not. I like no-nonsence panties in a size smaller than I normally wear, they really hold things in place.:D

Meag - wearing panties a size smaller must cause prominent pantie lines. What do you do about these?:straightface:

Samantha43
10-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm with Kimberly51. I just can't seem to get the tucking thing figured out. I have tried several times and it just dosen't seem to work for me. :sad:

tall sam
10-04-2008, 04:59 AM
I'm with Kimberly51. I just can't seem to get the tucking thing figured out. I have tried several times and it just dosen't seem to work for me. :sad:

What works for some dosnt work for others. I wear a thong about once a week but the rest of the time its normal male undies. I find that the tuck dosnt stay long and things slip - maby because I am using a thong and not normal panties?? I also find it uncomfortable after a while. A gaff certainly dose help and gets a nice tuck with smooth front but it needs retucking after a while. The only method that keeps it all in place is taping. I can go like this for a day but it then starts getting a bit uncomfortable again. I would love to stay taped for a few days (the weekend) so if anyone has some hints on making it more comforatable then please reply.

Sam

Ruth
10-05-2008, 11:43 AM
I can tuck OK but I need tape to keep everything in place long term, and I don't really like the feel of tape down there. And since my style is loose skirts and dresses, I don't worry about the jewels rolling around in the panties (and to be honest they're not big enough to be noticeable).
So no, I don't tuck often or for long periods.
I would suggest that when you are tucked you are always aware of the feeling of confined genitals and it's a distraction from feeling relaxed and feminine. If I can't feel 'em I can forget 'em.

Electra
10-05-2008, 12:59 PM
I have read the descriptions of tucking procedure and must admit I can't get the hang of it aside from the fact that I find it scary. A tight-fitting, one-size-too-small thong does quite well for me and so I haven't seriously thought of doing tucking.

CindyT
10-06-2008, 01:28 AM
My method is just to wear a thong that is 1 to 2 sizes too small. I don't use any tape, just use the thong to pull stuff into place. It does take a snug fitting pair of shorts to hold everything in place. But I'm sure this only works with people of just the right sizes and shapes. I have lots of fem clothing and there are only a few items that really work well.

Vickii*
10-06-2008, 01:42 AM
I love tucking...It feels so good:heehee:

2b.Lauren
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Wear panties most of the time but rarely ever tuck. I suppose I am now being a little more involved in my whole persona as Lauren. So I am experimenting more with tucking. It does feel far more fem to do so, and I like how it looks.

Jennifer Marie P.
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
I tuck all the time it just doesn't feel femmine without it

leesametz
10-06-2008, 05:59 PM
i only tuck when im going out as Leesa. just having panties on doesnt require a tuck...

i find even with tight pantyhose, they friends dont like to stay indoors but come out to visit. THEN, when i walk or sit or try to cross my legs, it is VERY uncomfortable to the point of painful...

ill tape it all down if im going out where i need a really smooth front presentation, or if like the 4th of July this year. i wore a thong with no hose and the tape kept everything in a very flat front...

Tracy Hazel Lee
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes... Always.

It's just part of the routine.

Alys
10-07-2008, 11:23 PM
I actually only tuck when I'm wearing tight pants :3 If I can afford to get away without tucking, I most certainly do. Comfort comes before medectophobia~

Angela-Russell
10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
I don't always tuck, depends on the outfit & time available.