PDA

View Full Version : Came out to the hotel clerk

katlinmarie
08-16-2008, 04:55 PM
So I am in California now, at a hotel I stay at quite a lot. So much so that the front desk clerks know my name. So last night I was coming back from Target where I bought a new pair of heels and some tights to go with them. When I came back in the clerk on duty (Lucy) greeted me by my first name. she was not behind the counter but was in the breakfast area near the coffee stand. I have seen her here a lot and have stopped to talk to her on several occasions. She said out shopping I see, and asked what I got. I told her that I just got somenew shoes I had been wanting The box was visable over the bag, but it was blue and black so no worries.

I set my bag on the counter to get some coffee, but like an idiot I knocked the bag off the table with my arm. My shoebox opened up and my new heels came out, along with two pairs of tights. She was standing next to me and bent down immediatly to pick the stuff up. Wow" she said "those aren't exactly the style I expected." I told her thanks and grabbed the bag from her. She laughed and told me it was cool. She wouldn't say anything. She told me that she had a piar kinda like them and then said that hers gave her blisters, maybe she should wear tights too. Then she told me to let her know how I liked them. All in all, pretty nice.

BethCD
08-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Kaitlin, Cooool outing. Sounds like it was a safe one.
See, us CDs are quite harmless and some people can even tolerate our existence.
The more we are out there and visible, the sooner we'll be a non-event.
Beth:hugs:

Angie G
08-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Do you think she was really cool or just doing her job being nice to you.:hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
08-16-2008, 09:56 PM
ROFL - That's OK, the clerks of at least a dozen Holiday Inns around the country know BOTH of my first names. :)

trannie T
08-16-2008, 10:42 PM
The electronic 'credit card' keys either get demagnatized or forgotten in my room so I am a frequent visitor at motel desks in both male and female modes. I have never received anything other than polite friendly service while en femme.

katlinmarie
08-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Do you think she was really cool or just doing her job being nice to you.:hugs:
Angie

Good question. I think she was being real though. Like I said, I have stopped and talked to her on several occasions before, so we kinda know each other. I guess I may know better next time I see her.

DanaR
08-17-2008, 12:51 AM
The hotels that I've gone to have always been polite and friendly with me, while en femme, as well. They call me by my femme name, even while taking my guy credit card.