PDA

View Full Version : First time in proper femme...

Dragonfly
08-16-2008, 05:17 PM
...and enjoying it :)

This is the first time Ive dressed properly, as most of my gear only came today. I got a babydoll nightie and some stockings last week and was pleasantly surprised how stupid I didnt look wearing it.

Today has been torture. Got 2 parcels in the post but had to go pick them up today. So Ive been at work all day, then had a friend down for a few hours, before I could get dressed up.

So, got home. Silk mens panties. Silk bra (44a...shoulda got a 46 but Ill live!). Part-lace short suspender skirt (shorter than I expected ;) ). Blouse with ruffed lace on the front. Lace-topped stockings.

Looked in the mirror, expecting the worst and...not bad at all, to be honest. I chose the blouse so itd hide my somewhat rounded belly (I dont like it much, Ill get a better one), but everything matches pretty well. The suspender skirt sorts my stocking-drop problem perfectly.

So...a week and a bit into CDing, and all is well so far ;) Maybe Ill try a little make-up some time but Im not rushing anything :)

suzy cool
08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Bit of a buzz isn't it. Have fun.:thumbsup:
Are you getting a better blouse or a better stomach?:heehee:

Dragonfly
08-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Both with any luck!

Im going the sort of gothy look because thats my music style...and black hides the bumps ;)

janexx
08-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Long way to go - I do so hope you enjoy the travening.

Love,

Jane

Angie G
08-16-2008, 08:38 PM
By no means go to fast it only leads to mistakes you go girl :hugs:
Angie

paula jessica rains
08-16-2008, 08:49 PM
i feel the same way i am working on makeing jessica rains pop so to speak.......................godess jessica r.

Jenna Lynne
08-16-2008, 09:00 PM
i feel the same way i am working on makeing jessica rains pop so to speak.......................godess jessica r.
I don't usually point out contributors' spelling errors on this forum; it would be rude. But if you're going to use "goddess" as part of your female identity/avatar -- and I think it totally rocks, by the way -- you may want to spell it the normal way, with two d's.

***Jenna Lynne***