PDA

View Full Version : Asked the wife and was suprised by here answer....

Sherry-Stephanie
08-16-2008, 05:48 PM
I asked her since I started with the dressing "femme" how close am I to passing as a woman/female....

She though for a several moments and said "you can pass now as a female"...and I said from a distance maybe..and she said "no you can pass now right up fron"t...

Now that coming from my wife isn't something I'd take lightly because she doesn't say what your expecting or wanting her to say just o be polite....I think I'm getitng there and that's only after 5 months of doing this....but evidently she sees me a bit differently than I see myself....maybe getting out isn't to far down the road...maybe she and I will go to a club one nite for the first time....

Alice B
08-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Give your wife a big hug and let her know just how special she is.:hugs:

Sandra Dunn
08-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Honey, if you've got the moves then YOU should go out in the daylight, forget the clubin. You got it flaunt it. Besides the daylight gives you a whole new outlook on things, just don't forget the attitude.
HUGS Sandra

DITTO on what Alice says.

Nicole Erin
08-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Sherry, I think in this CD life, our wives are going to be the most honest about things. So yeah she gave the best assessment.
And for ourselves thinking we pass or not, we are our own harshest critics. Other CDs are probably the 2nd hardest cause we are in the know about these things...
So yeah get out soon and have some fun on the town :)

One other thing, be sure to include your wife in this CD life as much as she is comfortable and wanting. Usually the spouses start resenting CDism when we exclude them...

BethCD
08-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Sherry, A big yeah!!!! to what MlleErin said, especially about including your fantastic wife in your outings. You are exceptionally lucky girl.
Just don't go faster than she is comfortable with. Don't mess up a GREAT thing.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Beth:D

Angie G
08-16-2008, 08:27 PM
If my wife told me that I'd be out there before she knew it. :hugs:
Angie

renee k
08-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi Sherry,

Give your wife a BIG Hug and KISS!!

Huggs, Renee

Sherry-Stephanie
08-16-2008, 10:36 PM
BTW girls my wife and I are pretty much glued at the hips but we're also a bit independant of each other as well...but not in a bad way....so we pretty much do everyhting together as long as we want to...housework together shopping going and coming, but like this week I'm going out of town for a few days on business and it's not one of those seperation issues....she'll be OK being alone with all the dogs to keep her company....

sissystephanie
08-17-2008, 10:31 AM
I told my late wife about my crossdressing before we married. Her response was, "Do you go out in public that way?" I told her no, because I couldn't pass due to not being able to do my wig or makeup very well. She told me that she would fix that, because if I was going to dress as a girl then I would have to go out in public that way with her.

She did her thing often, and over the next 49 + years we frequently went out as two girls. Lord, do I miss her!!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!