PDA

View Full Version : what to do

danielle d
08-17-2008, 07:42 AM
hi everyone
i don't know what to do.i rent out a storage unit to keep all of my female items in.i also use it to get dressed in since it has a light and plenty of room for all my wigs and outfits.the other day i was there and had just finished dressing when the guy who has the unit next to me showed up and said hi.i'm not used to anybody ever being there so it shocked me.i got in my car and drove off for a day of shopping as danielle.when i got back there was a letter slipped under my unit door.it was from the guy saying how he never knew he had such a beautiful woman as a neighbor and would love to meet somethime to get to know each other.he left his phone number to call.what should i do??
danielle

krisla
08-17-2008, 07:57 AM
Daniele, I don't know your relationship situation, but a similar thing happened to me. I got a flat as Kris, and being in skirt and heels I could not change the tire myself, so I called AAA. The service guy was very polite and took my information and fixed the flat. At the end when I went to tip him he asked if I had a Partner, I was shocked! He had to know from my card I was male. I politely told him I was married. He just said Darn and we parted. I didn't act on the advance out of my marriage commitment. That made the decision easy for me. He was however a complete stranger and I would hope that if I were interested I would have done something very public with him as a first step (like coffee) to get to know him. It was still a kick to be asked so I know how you may feel.

Kris

Di
08-17-2008, 08:21 AM
hi everyone
i don't know what to do.i rent out a storage unit to keep all of my female items in.i also use it to get dressed in since it has a light and plenty of room for all my wigs and outfits.the other day i was there and had just finished dressing when the guy who has the unit next to me showed up and said hi.i'm not used to anybody ever being there so it shocked me.i got in my car and drove off for a day of shopping as danielle.when i got back there was a letter slipped under my unit door.it was from the guy saying how he never knew he had such a beautiful woman as a neighbor and would love to meet somethime to get to know each other.he left his phone number to call.what should i do??
danielle

hi everyone
has anyone ever been hit on while shopping? i was in kmart dressed as danielle the other day in a nice white silk blouse and red skirt with white hose on and a gentleman started to follow me around and finally came over and asked if i would like to go on a date with him. i at first didn't know to say but the word no came out.then on my way out to the car another guy sitting on the bench outside complimented me.
danielled

Wow this happens to you alot.....
But answering ..what should I do....REALLY how can anyone answer that but you. Are you into men?
I understand the feeling flattered but since you asked.since you rent out a storage unit and dress there I would say you prob are in a relationship....so I would not go any further unless you and your partner both agreed on you being with a man......BUT then...........since you have a storage unit and dress there I am sure they must not know so my answer is let it go....just be flattered....end of story.

Magickman
08-17-2008, 08:39 AM
In such a situation, I just say, "Thanks, but I have a girlfriend."

marny
08-17-2008, 10:13 PM
maybe you should fess up and move your stuff you may be surprised. They might already know! we all make mistakes

DanaR
08-17-2008, 10:22 PM
what should i do??
danielle

Move, because he now knows you are there. The other choice would be to tell him you are into girls.

susan fuller
08-17-2008, 10:43 PM
It sounds like you in a relationship and the other person does not know about your CDing. If so you should move or this could get very sticky very quickly. This of course depends on how you want to go with your being in the closet.

sterling12
08-18-2008, 12:36 AM
I think Danielle is asking us for advise on how to minimize the possible damage with this situation. She has a problem where she's been outed by this guy, he knows her secret, and he might cause a lot of potential damage, if she doesn't go along with things. Is that the gist of your problem?

I would council to do nothing! That's the first step most GG's take, to see if this guy will take a hint that your not interested. Then a polite, "Thanks, I'm very flattered, but no thanks!" Your a guy at least most of the time, you know that some guys don't get subtle, If he doesn't stop after the second firm refusal, time to be direct: "Time to stop this, or I'm going to call the police, to stop The Harassment." If he sends you a second note that says anything but "I'm sorry," you have physical evidence that he is sending you harassing material. That's quite enough to get a visit from The Cops. Unless he's really thick, that's going to put a stop to EVERYTHING!

Peace and Love, Joanie

danielle d
08-18-2008, 09:11 AM
thanks for the advice but from the jist of the note he thinks i'm a woman.he is trying to ask me out for a date.he even gave me his phone number to call and talk.
danielle

Tiffy
08-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Most guys I know would not have the guts to leave his number and a little letter under a door. I think he knows your a Cd and is ok with that. Just follow your heart and never go anywhere unless someone knows where your going. I know it is hard to do as a CD sometimes but you should.

Tiffany

valenstein
08-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Most guys I know would not have the guts to leave his number and a little letter under a door. I think he knows your a Cd and is ok with that.

I agree with Tiffany, it sounds like something an admirer would do and say. If I was single and in that situation, I'd suggest dinner out somewhere at a straight restaurant. Most admirers I've met want to take me home but wouldn't be caught dead with me in a public place. Maybe that's being jaded, but that's my past experience.

Nicole Erin
08-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Well if you do decide to hook up with him, AND assuming he knows you are CD, keep in mind something -
he WILL be expecting a roll in the hay. Guys are just like that.

So, if you are not OK with that, then either don't call or otherwise bail out.
It is unlikely he will stalk.

If you would be glad to have him for a date, then girlfriend, rock his world! :heehee: Is he some 20 something year old man that will not be able to get enough lovin?

If you are into men, I think you should give this a shot. Do you think he is cute?

tamarav
08-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Not trying to act like a know-it-all bitch, but I dress and work daily and do get a lot of come-ons. I have said this before but I think it fits here also.

We, as "typical" crossdressers are not the honry raunchy men that chase women all over and ask every woman we see to go out with us. We are more enamored with women and want to emulate them, not sleep with all of them. (I know, there might be a few out there..)

So, with that in mind, men can be dogs. I hear it quite often from some of the guys whose hair I cut. They ask every woman they see to go out, it just increases their chances of getting laid. If a guy asks 100 women and one goes for it and the next guy only asks one woman and gets turned down, then at least the first guy gets a little. (These are not my words, but from male clients) Many of them even tell me this line of thinking and then ask me out! I usually kick them out of my chair at that point and tell them to get out and not come back, even if I haven't finished their haircut.

I apologize for spilling the beans to those of you who have never heard this before. Men are very used to being turned down when they are not sincere.

That didn't help you a bit did it?

Your sis,

Tami

tvbeckytv
08-18-2008, 05:43 PM
id agree with the others who say he knows you are cd. From what you have said it is entirely in keeping with the behavior of "admirers", but completely out of the ordinary for a straight guy thinking you a woman.
actually, for your sake i hope he is an admirer, cos if not he sounds like a nut

charlie
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
He may think you are a woman or he may know that you are a man. Either way, if you do not want to go out with him politely just say you are taken, but thank-you for the compliment. To move out only adds to your work and worry. Probably nothing to it, just a guy that liked what he saw. Happens nightly in nightclubs. You have probably been turned down yourself trying to pick up a girl at a club or dance. Say no and forget it.