PDA

View Full Version : Do you read this forum in secret ?

Andrea
05-22-2005, 06:40 AM
I wondered how manu of you girls read and write to this forum in secret ? I.e does you wife,partner etc know ?

I'm single so can access the forum in private but at work or my parents it would be differnt as nobody at work knows and I want to keep it that way !

Thoughts please .........

Kaye_martin
05-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Andrea:

I'm looking at your post on my laptop, my wife is sitting next to me surfing the web on her laptop :)

kaye_martin

Wendy me
05-22-2005, 07:47 AM
ok wen i frist started i would do that hidding now i just log on and do it even when my wife is home ....she dosen't know abought the forum ...and i do keep it under wraps as not to stick her nose in it.....

melissacd
05-22-2005, 07:56 AM
I wish that I could be open about this and be sitting with my wife while we are surfing on our own laptops, however, alas that is not the case. It is all hidden and all secret. I envy those who can be open about this with their spouse. I would love nothing better than that.

Now before you tell me what I should do to change that please read my earlier posts and you will understand that I have tried and have been unsuccessful.

Priscilla1018
05-22-2005, 09:27 AM
When I first joined the forum it was secret,after one month I came out to my wife.I got the courage to do that from my fellow sisters here.My wife is very understanding and supportive;I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tiffy
05-22-2005, 09:52 AM
My wife knows and reads this with me at times. She is a member of our board on the GG side. But I am on it so much and so long that she hardly ever gets the chance to even log on. I really should let her more.

April

Holly
05-22-2005, 10:02 AM
It's no secret to my wife. She's a member here, too! To anyone reading this, if there is ANY chance for you to share this with your wife or SO, you really should. It just might lead you in a direction you never thought possible.

Serena
05-22-2005, 10:18 AM
Yes, I do. I'm only 20, and it's hard having to support myself and find a job, so I live with my mom. Both my siblings have moved away, so it's fairly easy, but I just have to be careful to remember to erase history.

I'm still looking for a job, but I'm hoping to move out soon.

Donna-GG
05-22-2005, 10:21 AM
I wondered how manu of you girls read and write to this forum in secret ? I.e does you wife,partner etc know ?

I'm single so can access the forum in private but at work or my parents it would be differnt as nobody at work knows and I want to keep it that way !

Yes, I know. We use to share Teddie's sign on until I got my own.

Julie York
05-22-2005, 10:25 AM
One of the great joys of living alone is you can do anything you like , whenever you like.

(And NO-ONE tells you that pink doesn't go with red so you can just ENJOY IT!)

I think the greatest problem , if I lived with someone, wouldn't be telling them about my little interest but giving up the remote control for the television.

It makes me feel insecure just thinking about it.

So, no, I don't look at this forum in secret. Lucky me!

SilkenPrincess
05-22-2005, 10:53 AM
Yes, sadly, when I'm here, I'm alone.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Sigrid
05-22-2005, 10:59 AM
I share it with my wife. In fact, she has her own account now. I do have to keep it from the kids, however.

~Sigrid

Katrina
05-22-2005, 11:03 AM
My GF knows about the site, although I'm pretty sure she doesn't read it.

sarah8553
05-22-2005, 11:29 AM
I have to, could not tell my parents, I am 24 and the only son they have, I think it would really make life difficult for me if I told them. And I do not feel comfortable about telling them either...

I use the hide taskbar thingy on windows...

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Dawn
05-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Yes, sadly, when I'm here, I'm alone.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Being a newly single girl....I enjoy being able to come to this forum whenever I want!
That being said....SilkenPrincess whenever your on this web-site....your NEVER alone!! There's an awful lot of love on this site!
Wonderful place to relax and let your hair down!

Dawn

DonnaT
05-22-2005, 04:16 PM
My wife knows and has read many of my posts. Couldn't say whether she's read others. I've asked her to join in, but apparently she hasn't felt any need to do so.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Only been here an hour or so but I know that I will never go around telling people that don't know anything about it or even what it means to the people that do it.
Why?
Same reason I don't tell the nerdy anime kids about the car forums I use and the same reason I don't tell the gearheads about the nerdy anime forums I use. :D

esmee
05-22-2005, 04:34 PM
I read this forum with the support of my wife and she occasionally will read it with me. I am very fortunate to have that support. I come to this site to learn more about myself and find friends who can relate to what I am feeling. I also get tips on fashion, makeup and the rest.

JAYNETHOMPSON
05-22-2005, 04:48 PM

My wife knows of my dressing but i do read this site in secret.....

x

Jayne

Hilary
05-22-2005, 05:39 PM
My wife knows about the forum & that I dress. I have shown her a few of the posts but she does't seem to be too interested. She also knows that I have been in the CD's chatroom & she goes along with that. I feel that I am extreamly lucky to be in this position!

Stormgirl
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
No,no need since I live alone by myself however I get slightly annoyed at having to change user profiles so friends can't see the CD links when they browse my computer. Grrr

Jadeanne
05-22-2005, 07:22 PM
My wife knows but chooses not to participate online.

She allows me to dress in front of her, lets me borrow most of her clothes (she sometimes borrows mine) and we usually shop together for femme things (but I take them to the cashier and pay for them myself).

I do my CD net surfing on a separate computer, next to the main one, and my wife sometimes sits next to me while I am surfing.

Jadeanne

stephanie1000
05-22-2005, 07:38 PM
No secret here wife knows and doesn't care, she loves all of me and allows me to be stephanie or scott. which ever role i play she is supportive and accepting. :)

Donna Delite
05-22-2005, 09:29 PM
My wife knows but is ok with it

Tristen Cox
05-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I have always logged on from home, but up until November I had to keep it a secret from mom so I tried to only come here at night and locked the door most of the time cause I prefer to dress as much as possible. Now I can dress and surf and she knows, tis kewl :)

SKINNYGIRL
05-23-2005, 12:40 PM
My wife doesn't know about this site, I log on at work. Shhhh! Don't tell anybody that I'm getting paid to chat!

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-23-2005, 01:03 PM
i told my wife about this site and also about the pantyhosediscussion.com site and she has been in both reading the postings :D

Niya W
05-23-2005, 03:05 PM
hgas aseprate computer in my room. I tend to llok at things I dont want others to see.

Darlene.
05-23-2005, 03:22 PM
I am enjoying my life as a single lady at home, and the lady approves.
I live a private life and intend on keeping it that way. No one else has access to my computer.

Darlene.

Annabel Girlie
05-23-2005, 03:40 PM
I log on at home and work on my laptop - secretly in both places

My wife would go completely ballistic if she found out about it. While there are some great threads that I think might hlp her to understand and perhaps come round to tolerating - or even supporting! - me dressing, I think there are some pretty salacious threads in the adult section that would tip her over the edge! (she is pretty straight)

as for work, it is a little risky, but I get good warning if someone is approaching my office

Annabel

AbbyLee
05-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Hi,

Fortunately my wife hates computers; but I still have to remain very discrete and exit when I hear her comming down the hall. I love it on the nights she works.

AbbyLee

Mona
05-24-2005, 11:16 AM
I live alone so no problem, and I'm the only one who knows!

jamiepabicd
05-24-2005, 11:27 AM
i read this forum when i have private time to myself.
wife does not know.

mand
05-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Jane knows I come on here but she has no intrest in looking at it, however we do lead a different relationship nowdays and to be honest the description of husband and wife would be a wrong one.
I don't think that anything I write on here would supprise her.

I often describe our relationship as a sisterly one and I think that is a truthfull description.

love mand xxx

Maddie Knight
05-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Lisa knows about the site but our house guest doesn't, so when he is home I have to be very careful and minimise the window fast.

Sharon
05-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Do you read this forum in secret ?

No, not anymore! :( :o :)

christine h
05-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Being new to this forum i decided best to tell my girlfriend as we wish to have no secrets, all i can say is she is sitting next to me as i read your replies out.
What an angel.

Dragster
05-24-2005, 07:27 PM
I read it in secret. My wife "doesn't want to know" about this subject, and uses the computer as much as I do. I have my own password protected environment (so does she) where it's difficult to see the history.

I'm working (very slowly) to get her to accept this part of me, and hope to get her onto the GG section some day.....hopefully!

Tony

Lois82
05-24-2005, 07:35 PM
I hate to admit it but yes I do read it in secret. Even though my wife knows I dress and have a panty fetish, I can't let her know all my little secrets ;) . I enjoy all of the postings and enjoy hearing from some great ladies :) .

Hugs,

Lois

Strike
05-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I am single, and at the mo, I am reading this forum in private. None of my neighbours or parents know.

Katie Ashe
05-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I do most of my writing at work. So it becomes a challenge to hide it. I think a few have noticed my pink nail polish though :o

Katie

Sweet Jeanette
05-25-2005, 12:25 AM
No secret here wife knows and doesn't care, she loves all of me and allows me to be stephanie or scott. which ever role i play she is supportive and accepting. :)

Very COOL!----I have a wife like that