PDA

View Full Version : My Sister-in-Law asked me out

Stacye Rose
08-17-2008, 08:39 AM
I live with my brother and sister-in-law. they know about Stacye of course, everyone who knows me does-almost. Anyway my S-i-L has the next couple of days of work but my brother doesn't. she mentioned that she would cgo stir crazy for three days at home, would I be up to doing something one of those evenings. I thought she was talking about a movie or dinner or something with my male self. I asked my brother if he cared, he said "Of course not" So, I looked at my S-i-L and said "Are you asking me out?" Yes, she said and holds up a sticky note (a pink one) that says STACYE!??. I took the sticky and wrote YES!! on it. So tonight after I get off work we are going to see a drag show together. I'm all flustered. I'll be so distracted at work today I hope no one notices and I have NO idea what to wear. :eek:I still haven't gotten my digital camera back from the last time I went out and left it at a friend's house. Oh well got film in the 35mm so hopefully there will be pictures.:D............I'll let you know.

Shelly Preston
08-17-2008, 08:57 AM
I hope you have a great evening

Thank you sister in law for asking Stacye :)

Di
08-17-2008, 09:12 AM
How fun :D Enjoy:thumbsup:

Katheryn
08-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Good on her! Have fun. I remember the first time Kate and my sister went out for a dinner at a mainstream restaurant. The girls had a nice time.

kate

Tiffy
08-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Have a blast doll. I bet you will have loads of fun.

Tiffany

Raychel
08-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Have a blast, It sounds like more fun than I could handle in one night.

suzanne
08-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I think this would be a fabulous way to begin your "date". Ask sister in law to help you pick you out something from your wardrobe. That would really get the ball rolling. And if she can't find just the right thing, then maybe your next stop is at a mall to do some shopping!

linnea
08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
What a treat! I would jump at the chance to do this, but I wouldn't really want to go to a drag show. I'd rather just go out and shop and dine and shop and see a movie and shop and talk and shop . . . and shop.
I hope that you had/have a great time!

gennee
08-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Have a good time, Stacye.

Gennee

:)

Amy Hepker
08-23-2008, 06:01 PM
You go Girl.

heidi99
08-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Have fun, Stacye! Sounds like you have a great brother and S-i-L!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
08-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Way coolies!!! Nice one Sis!

(and um.... one of these days ya get my clothes back to me... no thats not a hurry up hint. Zara gets cranky without all her stuff lol!)

Have tons of fun and drop me a call soon

*hugs*
Zara

vikki2020
08-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Some girls have all the luck!That is sooooo cool.Sometimes I wish that my wife would confide in her sister, because I think she would be much more understanding about me, and I can see us hanging out!:daydreaming:

Princess29
08-24-2008, 12:08 AM
hope you had a great time