PDA

View Full Version : How do you tell the person u r with, u want to go all the way

JustmeBear
07-04-2004, 04:30 AM
I am a f2m..I have a girlfriend who is m2f....Well..I am a question person and I love to ask a lot of questions....I asked my girlfriend if she would ever consider becoming a complete woman and she said she has thought about it..She defintely wants a breast augmentation...but has thought about a sex change as well....
She once told me that even if she did that and even now...she has no desires to be with a man..
Problem???? I am not sure...See being that she said that..I am kind of afraid to tell her that I too have want to have a sex change....
I have no problem with her doing it as I am one that beleives that gender plays no role in how someone treats you and even if my girlfriend was a complete woman when I met her...or even lived life as a man....I would still be here with her....
Being that she has no desires to be with a man..it isn't as easy for me to come out and tell her...Any suggestions?..I know some might say just come out and tell her...but easier said then done...maybe ease it into a conversation...
I definitely feel stuck... :confused:

diane
07-04-2004, 08:02 AM
I firmly believe honesty is the best policy. If it is a buring desire for you then that is who you are. It has always been my feeling that if someone can't accept me for who I am then sooner or later it will blow up anyway. So might as well blow it up now and get it over with.

Just my 2 cents.

Cher
07-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi JustMeBear - I agree, better to get this issue resolved now than two years down the road...honesty is best...put your cards out and clear it up...good luck-hugs - Cher

JustmeBear
07-04-2004, 11:07 AM
I understand the honesty thing but it isn't like I have been dishonest cause technically she hasn't asked..Same thing with keeping my cding a secret....No one ever asked...It is just how do toy tell someone that you want to be a man when they have told you that they have no desires to be with a man....

Cher
07-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi JustMeBear...you might have to face the music and move on with your life...maybe she's not right for you...also, maybe the right person is right around the corner...this dilemma is a tough one...continuing as you are, won't resolve things...its gotta come out and be fixed...sympathies - Cher