PDA

View Full Version : Even when dressed as a guy.....

emmicd
08-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side?

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode?

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side?

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt?

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others?

As a guy are you more afaid to show your feminine side with women or men?

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl?

emmi

Wendy me
08-17-2008, 05:11 PM
lol you ask a lot of questions............................

Holly
08-17-2008, 05:19 PM

Nothing subtle at all. Pierced ears with earrings and mainicured, polished (usually pink) nails 24/7.

Less and less (I hope).

The female attributes seem to be more comfortable for me.

A casual skirt with a top and comfortable shoes.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others?

See #1.

I'm not afraid of my feminine side at all... doesn't matter if it is with women or men.

I hope that I am getting to the point in my life that I am just being more ME!

SweetCaroline
08-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? No. I'm very effeminate as a man.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Neither and both at the same time. I'm primarily "male" but I let the female out so much, they become hard to distinguish.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Dresses and skirt. I will not wear jeans, even Capri’s, as a girl.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? I'm a full blown fairy, so there's no overcompensation.

As a guy are you more afraid to show your feminine side with women or men? That's as shadowy area.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? I am what I am.

Tracii G
08-17-2008, 06:34 PM
If I'm in guy clothes the only givaway is painted toenails if I'm wearing sandals..

tamarav
08-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Uh, yes and ...no.

Dragster
08-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Emmi,
I've just answered your similar questions in the Private GM Forum, but in summary, and I'm male, happy with that.
I don't have a feminine side, I'm me, a mixture of feminine and mostly masculine attributes, just like most other GMs, but I also have a need/compulsion to CD, which does not come out in public.
In my closet, I prefer dresses and lingerie when I dress.

Tony

Alice B
08-17-2008, 07:55 PM
yes, no, male, dresses, no, no, guy

Deanna2
08-17-2008, 09:26 PM

Just last night I was having a drink with some mates and talking total crap as one does in such circumstances. The subject of non-conformity came up and there was some discussion about how each of us would handle it. Of course everyone vowed that they would be cool with it.

So I posed the question about what their reaction would be if I turned up in a denim skirt. What with the beer and the question, they all laughed themselves silly. After a while one of them suggested that I do it and that I would really get a laugh out of them.

DanaR
08-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Uh, yes and ...no.

I would have to agree with Tami.

KateSpade83
08-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? No

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Just a normal guy in guy mode...

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Male, but wish I was Female.

Skirt suits are my favorite.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? No overcompensation, but I do guy stuff.

Afraid to men, won't mind to women.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? More guy.

emmi[/QUOTE]

susan fuller
08-17-2008, 10:15 PM
To answer your questions in order.
#1 No
#2 No
#3 Both
#4 Skirts, blouses, stockings and heels
#5 About the same
#6 I like being a girl a lot more.

paula jessica rains
08-18-2008, 06:14 AM
i am a gril even when i am not dressed away from work i am more lady like then i am a male because i meet my naghibors friend and i think he knew that i was more femine then maskilne sorry for the misspellings..............jessica r.

Karren H
08-18-2008, 06:22 AM
lol you ask a lot of questions............................

That's what I was thinkin!! lol Like 8 threads there.....

I'm caught somewhere between male and female..... not quite passing fully as either....

erickka
08-18-2008, 06:37 AM
Yeah, what Karren said....

larry07
08-18-2008, 07:55 AM
I feel like a guy, whatever I am wearing. The outfit doesn't change who I am. I don't like most sports, do like shopping and sewing and fashion. That holds true whether I am en femme or guy mode.

I've not yet been brave enough to come out to anyone except my wife, so my dressing is mostly at home or occasional shopping trips. En femme I mostly wear skirts and tops. In drab I wear jeans and t-shirts (mostly womens jeans and t-shirts). Both ways I am underdressed female.

I act the same, and my wife treats me the same whether I am in pants or a frilly petticoat and skirt.

victoriamwilliams1
08-18-2008, 08:01 AM

No

Yes

I feel the same however when I am dressed I act very much like a lady.

Skirts

I act normal, I have no need to overcompensate.

No

Depeneds on how I am dressed.

Angie G
08-18-2008, 08:30 AM
I'm hot a macho type guy always been on the soft side. I was a tough enough kid wouldn't back down but never started fights At family gettogethers The man played Cards I'd be in the other room with the woman. My favorite outfit Is A skirt and blouse with heels and hose. I think the last few years I've been more of a girl and loving it. Outside work I spend more time Enfemm then drab.:hugs:
Angie

valenstein
08-18-2008, 08:50 AM

-If anything I hold that part back. It comes out when I have a few drinks, though. Also, I jump at the chance to talk hairstyles with GG's coworkers and they never seem to think anything of it.

I am more talkative when I feel okay being me, alcohol helps.

Short answer: I relate much more to things that are society's idea of a female.

I really like the top in my avatar, but it's different each day.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? - It's more that I pull back on my feminine side.

It depends on the person. One guy relative of mine likes to hug rather than shake hands. It feels genuine, so I give it back.

I discard parts of masculinity I don't like and embrace parts of femininity I do like. Percentage-wise, more of a girl.

Anna the Dub
08-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? All the time

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? No, same person

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Female

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Believe it or not, jeans and tee shirt, with some nice lingerie underneath

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? Don't have a guy mode anymore, maybe slightly, as I like football (what you Americans call soccer).

As a guy are you more afaid to show your feminine side with women or men? Not afraid

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? Girl. Emotionally I am very female. I used to block it out, but I don't anymore. As time goes on, I am aware that I react as a female to a lot of situations, however I am dressed.

Sarah...
08-18-2008, 05:51 PM

Yes. Absolutely. I wonder why though. This is a recent development for me.

Not any more. No way. En femme is in charge all the time now.

Female.

Dresses, curvy ones!

I'm me - the femnine side virtually always wins out.

I'm going through something of an "I don't care phase" just now! But, neither I think. I'm afraid if I sense someone, male or female, is going to be hostile to my femininity.

Girl, really. That's why I was so distressed for so long.

emmi

Sarah...

charlie
08-18-2008, 06:18 PM
My biggest problem is answering questions that I should have no right to know. Like how to put on false eyelashes (glue on eye first). That one got several stares and a moment of silence!

suchacutie
08-18-2008, 10:20 PM
subtleties? it's tough when you support two genders. Eyebrows are shaped, skin is moisturized, nails are cared for (and polished with matte finish), and all my jeans are women's (though that's really hard to tell, honestly).

Act different? I am two people. Tina really attempts to be a woman in her actions, language, voice, etc. There is no chance that I could act the same in both genders. I like both of my selves, so we are bound to be different.

True? Heavens! both are real and a part of me. I'm sure not going to rank me against me :).

Fave outfit: platforms, thigh highs, short black skirt, blue sweater, and my "tina" necklace.

Overcompensate? No, I'm me in either gender.

Fem side. I found Tina 3 years ago, and up until that point I had clear female qualities that many held as a very positive part of my male self. So, I just keep being who I am.

More? I really can't separate my two selves. I've just been a male longer :)

tina

keeganmeuer
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? Not that I know of.

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Not really.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Male.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? A tight, ribbed sweaterdress that I've had for years.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? I think I act the same at all times.

As a guy are you more afaid to show your feminine side with women or men? Men. Girls are so easy to talk to about those kinds of things.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? I'd say guy.

jennCD
08-19-2008, 01:45 AM

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Not that I can tell,... but my femme mode was only at home in private, so not much to base that on

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Probably slightly more female when taking into account every little thing about me

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Skirt/blouse

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? Never have been all too masculine except for my height, weight, foot size and voice

As a guy are you more afraid to show your feminine side with women or men? No

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? Physically: guy.... Mentally: girl

emmi

Katrina
08-19-2008, 05:25 AM
I definitely used to compensate for my femme side in guy mode by being more sarcastic and "tough". I use tough in quotes because I never was really that tough, I just put on a stone exterior. I think now that I've accepted that part of me, I let much more of my fem side flow when I'm in guy mode.

deja true
08-19-2008, 06:19 AM
What Katrina said....Uh-huh!

KathrynTX
08-19-2008, 08:54 AM

I shave my legs and chest, those are the only visible outward signs of my femme side.

Not much

I spend the majority of the time as a guy so I'd have to say male

Short dresses and skirts, pantyhose, and sandals (high heel, low heel, wedge, flat, you name it)

I don't overcompensate at all

Men

I'm more of a guy, and that's fine with me

melissacd
08-19-2008, 09:04 AM
I behave the same regardless of how I am dressed, however, as I spend more time being able to dress en femme I find that the behaviour is shifting more from the masculine to the feminine regardless of how I am dressed. My personality is loosening up as I get more comfortable with my femme side and less concerned with what others think. This allows me more freedom of expression to just be me, to go with my natural flow. I am a work in progress, I am evolving and I am following what intuitively feels right.

MWCMDarlene
08-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? Only when I am horsing around For example, sometimes, when my wife calls me, I will answer, using the same tambre of voice that Robin Williams used in playing "Mrs. Doubtfire". I answer saying, "Helllllllooooooo." and my wife says, "Well hello Darlene."

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Yes.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Male side.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Dress that is blue with small flowery print that my wife was throwing away as well as one of her blue denim skirts with any polo style or t-shirt with her open-toed sandals.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? I wouldn't say that I overcompensate. I just act like any normal or regular kind of guy.

As a guy are you more afaid to show your feminine side with women or men? Both.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? Guy.

jackie_p
08-19-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm sure many others must have done this but...I have noticed that I ocassionally make comments about things that, as a guy, I not supposed to. I'll comment on a woman wearing too much make up, or their clothes or hairstyle, etc. Not sure my wife has really connected the dots at all but it makes me sweat sometimes...LOL

Jackie

IMJenn
08-19-2008, 10:02 PM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? Sometimes. Depends on who is around. Most times i'm in a crowd where at least one person knows...its kinda funny to see their reaction when I make a joke about CDers.

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Well, I am a bit more jovial and joking when en femme mode. That's more from the rush of dressing though then anything else.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? This is the question that lately I have been having trouble answering. It scares me that I don't know.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? As a man, I don't have a favorite outfit. Guys clothes just aren't that interesting. As a woman, and kind of short skirt or anything that shows off my legs. I love my legs.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? Oh yes...by sheer coincidence I started a thread on this topic. Then I clicked on this one. Funny how the world works.

As a guy are you more afaid to show your feminine side with women or men? Either of them. It just flat out scares me to show it a little to anyone.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? This is another question I don't know how to answer and am scared of because I can't.

PamelaTX
08-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh boy! A fun questionnaire where I can talk about myself!

Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? I hope not. I'm masculine-looking enough that I can act pretty much as I please without arousing any suspicions.

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? A little bit. The fem side is more flamboyant.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Both.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Dresses.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? Probably overcompensate, but I'm working to stop doing that.

As a guy are you more afraid to show your feminine side with women or men? Definitely with men.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? Summing up my whole life, overwhelmingly guy. I'd like to start balancing that out.

That was fun. Thanks!

Claire3
08-19-2008, 11:40 PM
im a girl

Andi
08-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Even when dressed as a guy do you still drop subtleties about your femme side? Yes I do but mainly with my wife and daughters. My one son is very macho so I have to behave with him.

Do you act much different in guy mode as opposed to your en femme mode? Yes, in femme mode my mannerisms change, my subjects of interest change, and my conversation becomes more empathic.

Which gender is more true to you? Male side or Female side? Definitely the female side. I'm a hopeless transgender person inside but stuck forever male on the outside.

What's your favorite outfit? Dresses/Lingerie or Levi's jeans/Casual shirt? Skirts and dresses with high heels. Jeans don't interest me at all - male or female.

In guy mode do you overcompensate and seem more masculine or do you show a little of your feminine side with others? No overcompensation in guy mode just constant caution to not betray my true self.

As a guy are you more afraid to show your feminine side with women or men? Certainly with men. Women don't scare me, I feel comfortable with them.

Are you more of a guy or more of a girl? Mostly girl in my mind. So much so it is constantly on my mind while in guy mode and drives me nuts sometimes. Talk about a pink fog.......

:daydreaming: