PDA

View Full Version : Back from the weekend. Wow!

Charlena
08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Hey everyone, you were all right. I had a great time, Friday was our 27th and I had decided that was going to be my Wifes day. I dressed in the way my wife has always liked. wore my hair down which she always likes. Acted like a gentlemen to which all (most) women deserve, opened car doors, walked on the street side, Mall window shopping. dinner at a nice Italian resturant. We both dressed nice gender wise for dinner. We did the canal walk in Indy under the full moon, had wild sex. drank some Dr. Pepper and ate some Doritos which we used to have all the time when we were dating almost 30 years ago. And Saturday was the day she decided she wanted to help me dress fully. We went to Kohls I bought her a couple lacy gowns, and she picked out the foundation I needed and bought some clip ons I dont have but one ear pierced. That will change this week. I was feeling awkard but I mellowed myself out, she was so sweet. we got dressed side by side with her giving me tips. Panties first then hose, Half slips,then bras which I stuffed with Tissue to a 38C cup. My acid washed Celtic Skirt and white "hippie blouse" Celtic style necklace, Bracelets, Nice Brasslink belt. and 3 inch stappy heels. And we both wore diamond anklets. When she started with the make-up I was way nervous but midway through she looked me right in the eye and said "you are so pretty". I have long brown hair graying slightly at the temple. my hair is past mid back lenght and she fixed my hair with a carry from one side to hide my receding hairline. and the gray streak looked like a grey highlight. When I looked in the mirror. That was the transformation. I felt so natural, comfortable, the day progressed and we were girlfriends, looked at at Cosmo commenting on hairstyles and such, had some NA wine and cheese. and talked liked we hadnt talked before. In one thread the impression was given we were going out, but that was a wrong impression. We were in the motel room dressed and she said do you want to go out... I was shocked and she could tell that and said I would take you anywhere, you are beautiful. I started to tear up. At the end of the evening We decided we were going to take long hot baths and when my time came she could tell I did not want to get undressed, but explained to me I needed to get the hairspray out and its not good to sleep in makeup. I slowly got undressed each piece one at a time, after the bath I put the bra back on and a nice full lenght flowery gown and robe. We then gave each other facials. She kissed me several times all day. No sex that evening but cuddles and kisses which is what I think we both wanted. I have such a wonderful wife i am so blessed. So many great things happened so many details I will never forget. Just 2 months ago I thought this was nothing but a fanasty. I will be going out soon we are planning a picnic at the Forestry already for a starter. And I will be posting pics soon. I was pretty. I know this is a long post but when we got back home she showed me some dresses and gave me some bras that fit. And after giving each other massages she told me to dress in anthing that I wanted. Shes asleep now and I know I love her more than ever before.

susan fuller
08-17-2008, 11:13 PM
That sounded great. I hope you have many more great outings like that one. You have a very good SO and I hope it does nothing but get more fantastic in the future.

vikki2020
08-17-2008, 11:21 PM
You are a very lucky girl! Your wife is a gem.

Holly
08-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Charlena. I'm sure you will sleep well tonight.

shannonsilk
08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
What a wonderful story. your wife is truly special.
That was a fantastic fantasy come true for you.
you're a lucky guy.

Charlena
08-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Sorry about my lenghty post yesterday, I reread it and I sounded like a babbling teenager. And inconsiderate of those who don't have a supportive SO. I think I've come back down to planet Earth now. Peace to you all!

Gisele
08-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Don't be sorry.

That is so sweet of your wife. Just remember to include her in your dressing. After awhile it will be second nature to the both of you and you will be on a never ending road being a woman.

I told my GF when we first started dating. I use to dress now and then around her. Now it will be 7 years for us. Now when she comes home it is nothing to her to see me as Beth. She loves playing with my hair (wig) and loves shopping for me when she is out now and then. I now have way more clothes for Beth then for myself as a guy.

Many hugs to the both of you, Beth

tracigirl_tv
08-19-2008, 07:26 AM
Charlena, I totally enjoyed reading about your special time. I mean....Doritos and Dr. Pepper? Does it GET any better than that?

Huggggs to you and your very special wife. Blessings on you both.

xxx

Traci

Di
08-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Sorry about my lenghty post yesterday, I reread it and I sounded like a babbling teenager. And inconsiderate of those who don't have a supportive SO. I think I've come back down to planet Earth now. Peace to you all!
No worrys I could feel how happy you were...made me happy!!
Was wonderful to read it hon:hugs:

Patty
08-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I really enjoyed reading your story--many thanks

Angie G
08-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Well Charlena You truly are blessed hun. buy that lady some flowers. :hugs:
Angie