PDA

View Full Version : All excited in a dress!!!

emmicd
08-17-2008, 11:39 PM
I am most happy and most comfortable in a dress.

My favorite kind of outfit to wear when I crossdress are dresses, nylons and bodybriefers.

It just makes me be that little girl I knew I should have been!

emmi

KarenCDFL
08-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Both dresses are very nice but I personally lean toward the black and white one. Much more my style!

PrettyGiGi
08-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Emmi I can't wait to see your pics. I know you are gorgeous.

Alaceann
08-18-2008, 04:30 AM
I to love dresses, your's look lovely I realy like the yellow one.:thumbsup:

shannonsilk
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
I think it's wonderful that you are so aware of the likes and dislikes in your life. You know what you want and you make it happen.

jennCD
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
It's a nice look for you, Emmi, yep

:)
jenn

paula jessica rains
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
i like dresses myself also black and roley drak blues and one pice swim wear......................jessica r.

Vieja
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow! Both dresses really look great but best of all is the figure that is in them. If they come in a short and fat size I might be tempted to try one. LOL

Vieja

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Both dresses are nice,but I have to agree with Karen, I like the black & white one. I'm not into real bright colors.

Yesterday, I was at the pool and a GG that I know came in. She is very attractive.When after she signed in I checked her out and she had a a maroon spaghetti strap top and a maroon skirt with a black flowery print on it.OMG, did she look fantastic! I was almost tempted to ask her where she bought it at,but I said to myself no,don't want to arouse any suspicions.

Felicity :)

Claire3
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Lifes all about being happy.I normally prefer black and white,but i have to say the yellow dress is really nice,like it alot

Kayla_CD
08-18-2008, 01:04 PM
I love a dress too, it's something that, as a male, we never get the chance to experience, it helps you to fully immerse yourself in the feminine.

susan fuller
08-18-2008, 01:44 PM
I too love to wear dresses best. I like the black and white one. The more the dress looks lady like the more I seem to like them. I like to wear stockings and very lady like shoes to go along with the dress. I feel pretty and really alive in a very feminine outfit. I agree you look good in the dresses.

emmicd
08-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Thank you to all the girls here who share their experiences and their love for feminine clothes. It makes me feel happy that I have things in common with others and I am truly not alone!

Dresses do make me feel better and help me connect to my girl side!

Hugs to all!

emmi
xoxo