PDA

View Full Version : At last !!!!

dominique
08-18-2008, 04:40 AM
At last the school holidays are over. Now I can get back to dressing. I missed it much more this year because I've been out and about and progressed way beyond my expectations. I loved having the kids around but I was counting down to this day. Sitting here in black velvet skirt, black tights and purple and balck top with black vest underneath it. All made up as well. Heaven !!!!!!!!

Hugs.

kellyann2012
08-18-2008, 04:53 AM
I'm with you girl. I love my kids but I really love it when school is in session. It gives me the opportunity to dress more often and I love to dress.

victoriamwilliams1
08-18-2008, 08:16 AM
I hear you too! It is easier when school is in to shop the malls in the morning.

tracigirl_tv
08-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Dominique, as a professional educator.....I couldn't disagree with you more *lol*

:)

bah-bah-bobbie
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm just the oppposite. My kids spend the summer with thier mom so I have all the oppurtunity then. Now that school has started for them and me I'm down to everyother weekend.

shannonsilk
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
The chillen are back in school already!? Wow. I think it's another week here.

anyway, I imagine the pressure is slipping away minute by minute.

Nicole Erin
08-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Ahh yes the kids back in school.

However, when the brats are back to school, there are two other guests that arrive in the home.
They do not make noise, they do not eat your food, steal your remote, make messes, have their friends over, use the phone, and they help you dress and relax, Those two guests are Peace and Quiet.

dominique
08-18-2008, 02:02 PM
I hear what every body is saying !!!

susan fuller
08-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Enjoy enjoy enjoy
Not having any kids at home is heaven for me. I dress all day as a woman unless someone comes over. I have a gate and they have to call before they come over in order to get in.

bah-bah-bobbie
08-19-2008, 12:26 AM
It's 10:22 p.m. pacific daylight time. I'm wearing jeans and my steeltoe work shoes prowling this forum. This feels wrong. I want to feel the panty hose when I cross my legs. I want to step outside and feel the cool summer breeze blow through my skirt. But I can't because my kids are up stairs and I doubt they're sleeping yet. One good thing about them coming back is I never grow tired of hearing them describe why they like living with me better. So untill the weekend or maybe next weekend, I forgot already.

Angie G
08-19-2008, 12:53 AM
Thank GOd my baby girl is 33 years old. :hugs:
Angie

Emma England
08-19-2008, 05:35 AM
My school does not go back for another 2 weeks.

If you have kids, why not educate them about your habits?

paula jessica rains
08-19-2008, 12:18 PM
i have an 9 year old daughter i get her ever other weekend from my frist ex-wife and accoring to the frist devorce that says i get her evey other weekend and i get her for a whole month in july and for that whole month i had to be paul my male half i hate it but my daughter loves him because my male half is her father when she is older and can understand i well tell her....................jessica r.