PDA

View Full Version : Spreading my wings

stevie b
08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Well after a sucessful drive for the first time dressed last week, and today going to buy a dress and trying it on in the shop and with my wife away, I had to christen the new dress.
Make up and wig on, dress straight then after tea off I went for another drive. The little voice on my shoulder kept saying `why not stop and go for a walk`, so into the town centre, stopped just away from the busy part,parked and went for a walk. It felt fantastic, and it's true nobody takes any notice.

Little steps so far, soon the big one, a night out.
xx:cheer:

tricia_uktv
08-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Yay yay yay, go for it girl! Soon you'll be able to do anything. And you look lovely btw.

Sarah...
08-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Brilliant Stevie! I spent the whole weekend en femme away from home and although I did go out it was limited to an hour or so in the car and a half hour on the quiet end of a busy beach. Although I did meet, for me, a huge number of people of non- TG, CD, TS types I was still nervous about being out and about though I sooooo wanted to be.

So well done, well done indeed.

Sarah...

stevie b
08-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks, and well done sarah. Isn't life great at last!
xx

susan fuller
08-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Great. Hope you had a great time and are going to do it again soon. Let us know.

tamarav
08-18-2008, 04:28 PM
And so it starts. One little step here, another there. Soon you will be strutting through department stores stopping at the makeup counters, asking for tips.

Way to go!

Your sis,

Tami

debbeelee1
08-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Great going Stevie, now you're hooked and will be out there more and more!

stevie b
08-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Well things are moving on, have been out twice this week in the evening for a drive and a walk.
Today had a meeting in our local garden centre with a couple from a support group. Feeling on a high so decided to go dressed, what a wonderful but scary time. It was great to called she and her and to be told how good I looked. There were a few double looks at us but much.
Great time, need to unwind now.
xx

Di
08-20-2008, 07:52 AM
Yes you are hooked:D I loved how you described it as a wonderful but scary time...that says it all. Heres to many many more outings:hugs:

Angie G
08-20-2008, 08:14 AM
No stopping you now Stevie. how about some pics of the dress hun.:hugs:
Angie

Patty
08-20-2008, 08:20 AM
Keep taking those small steps--and now

Chari
08-20-2008, 08:24 AM
Hooray for you Stevie! Getting out and about only gets better with each adventure! Always be comfortable in who you are, keep your confidence high and smile.

suzanne
08-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Good on ya love! In your avatar, you look as if you'd blend in anywhere, so keep on spreading those wings! And keep listening to that little voice, it won't steer you wrong.

Carissa B.
08-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Stevie it is good to see you enjoying the adventure the small steps will help keep you balanced. Smile and be yourself !
Carissa

Holly
08-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Good for you, Stevie! Letting "her" out and discovering that "she" can move about without notice and commotion is a very freeing experience. Well done.

CD Susan
08-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Way to go Stevie! I know what you are feeling as I just started going out dressed two months ago. Isn't it Fun?

Nicole Erin
08-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Well Stevie, you do look convincing from your avatar.
I don't think you would have a lot of problems. Just don't pull some of the stupid stunts I have done in the past. :o

Empress Lainie
08-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Congrats Stevie you do really look good, If I was still a guy you look good enough to ask for a date.