PDA

View Full Version : DOes Anyone else...?

Rose01
08-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Just enjoy wearing female clothing (dresses, skirts, panties) without the whole drag thing? I do. It just makes me feel sexy to wear my wife's skirts, dresses and panties.

If you wanna chat, e-mail me at RavenFreak9807@aol.com

- Nels

docrobbysherry
08-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeah. Well, that's how I started 10 years ago. Look at me now! Good luck, Nels.

Everything and everyone is changing. And so will u!

PamelaTX
08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Especially without the "whole drag thing." To me, drag queens are trying to make a joke out of femininity. I think that femininity is something to be respected.

Sandra Dunn
08-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Well I never wore my wife's clothes, I bought my own. I started out just dressing at home, then I wanted more or should I say Sandra wanted out. She kicked the door down from the closet, burned it and has been stepping out rather running out and about since.
HUGS Sandra

StacyCD
08-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Crossdressing is a not one size fits all activity. Some will never venture out of the closet while some head down the path to hormones and surgery. There is such a wide range that it almost defies classification! The coolest thing is that we can each find what works best for each of us!

Sarah Doepner
08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
At first it was only one or two items, just to get the feel, but it pretty well became unsatifying unless I dressed as completly as possible. Now I feel like I've slacked off if I don't get myself done from head to toe, including nails and perfume. But that's just me.

Tracii G
08-19-2008, 10:38 PM
I like to dress in snug jeans, skirts,panties girly tops etc.I don't go out in the skirt yet but I will someday.
The clothes just fit right I love them.I make a point to dress slightly feminine with out being trashy.

Karren H
08-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Ahhh... NO... Matter of fact I really enjoy the whole drag thing!! And more than just wearing the clothing I find makeup is really super fun and almost an art form... A subset of the drag thing...

sissystephanie
08-19-2008, 11:23 PM
I really do enjoy wearing feminine things of all kinds. But I did enjoy wearing a wig and makeup in a "classy," not Drag Queen, way when my wife was here to help me. Now that she has passed on, and since I don't have the expertise, I just wear the clothing whenever I can. And that is almost every day! I'm not in the closet either, I dress feminine to go out in public most of the time.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Claire3
08-19-2008, 11:42 PM
its my life.Would need a pic or a chat b4 emailing

jennCD
08-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Nah, I can't relate to the whole "drag" thing,... too reminiscent of wearing a costume,.. I'm just more me when I'm somewhat more femme.

:)
jenn

Misty_cder
08-20-2008, 01:15 AM
With several growing kids, I don't have the time to work on my make up. So when I get a few hours at night, I like to wear a skirt or dress. Will underdress at work when I don't have to visit a construction site. I figure when the kids leave the house for college in 20 years I should be near retirement and can dress all day if I want to.

rosepowder
08-20-2008, 01:17 AM
I Think I'm Like You.
Just Dressing In Female Clothing Is Enough For Me.
I Mostly Just Like To Underdress.
Feeling My Pantys And Pantyhose Underneath Is Such A Turn On

paula jessica rains
08-20-2008, 01:43 AM
i dress because thats who i am and want to be but i would love to tell my daughter but she isn't old enough yet she just turned nine on this month and i see her every other weekend...............jessica r.

tanya3
08-20-2008, 05:28 AM
I underdress every day . I just like the way it feels to wear a bra, panties ( tucked of course ) and a skirt or dress of some kind . I also have to wear my wives wedge sandles . I really don't have time to dress completly since there are so many kids in the house .

Emma England
08-20-2008, 05:28 AM
I understand what you are saying.

I find it difficult to understand why there is a need for padded hips and breast forms.

Real girls wear a bra because they have something to support - most guys don't have to.

jenalex
08-20-2008, 05:46 AM
To me, drag queens are trying to make a joke out of femininity.

not really
it's a femme expression rather than a womanly one
and about being fabulous of course :)

Carroll
08-20-2008, 06:23 AM
for me, the majority of the time its, wig, boobs, dress, and a splash of make-up. There a times that throwing on just a simple house dress is enough for me

erickka
08-20-2008, 07:13 AM
I like skirts, heels, etc, but no going overboard (draggy looks) I wear what I like because it feels good, and I wear conservative styles that blend with everyday life out there. I agree that all of it feels really sexy and nice.

valenstein
08-20-2008, 08:31 AM
The only time I ever felt I was in drag was on Halloween. It used to be purely sexual for me (in my teens), but at some point it just started to make me feel normal.

CD Susan
08-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Most of the time I do not go all the way when I dress around the house. Usually during the summer it is just panties, bra with forms, shorts or skirt, and a pull over top. Rarely do I put on makeup or a wig unless I am going out or going to take some photos.

JenniferMBlack
08-20-2008, 04:50 PM
I am a skirt man myself will even go out as a guy only wearing a skirt. not really into the whole look like a girl thing don't really feel like a girl just love skirts.

Pamela Julie
08-20-2008, 05:11 PM
I feel more comfortable wearing womans under and outer clothing. Breastforms make me feel better balanced, and makeup makes me feel like I am doing something to look my best. I consider myself to be ts, so all that is a correction to me, not dressing in drag.

Pamela:)

susan fuller
08-20-2008, 05:17 PM
I love the feel of being completely dressed as a girl from the top of my head to the tip of my brightly painted red toes. I love the sound of my heels and the feel of my bra and slips. I really feel sexy when I have on high heels and stockings. Love being a woman. By the way StacyCD I love those shoes.

jayme357
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
I think I'm most like CDsusan. The fact is that I enjoy it all. If I have the opportunity to dress from head to heels I love it. If I can only wear the basics that provides a great deal of pleasure as well. The one thing that I can't seem to do without is mascara. I absolutely love it, and frequently it is the only makeup I wear when dressing as CDsusan described. It just seems so incredibly feminine and doesn't take much time. I love to go to bed at night with my lashes bold and beautiful. Sometimes I'm really just a silly girl.

JaymeCD
08-20-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm with you, I don't want to be a female. I just like wearing womens clothes. In the future, I don't intend on going out dressed or transitioning. Crossdressing is just fun for me.

Tina B.
08-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Ahhh... NO... Matter of fact I really enjoy the whole drag thing!! And more than just wearing the clothing I find makeup is really super fun and almost an art form... A subset of the drag thing...

I am not sure what you mean by the drag thing, are you talking about a full female presentation, or are you talking about way out stage stuff?
I have seen a lot of Karren's pictures, and none of them look like a drag thing to me. now if you are talking about make-up, wigs, and shoes, with that dress, then yes, like Karren, I love that drag thing!!!!!
If I have a lot to do, I can be happy, with just a pair of panties, or a skirt, but there is nothing like going the whole distance, head to toe!
Tina B.

Charlene Ogden
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
For years I was like you. I never really wanted to dress from the waist up. I didn't want to BE a girl.
All I ever really wished for in an ideal world was to be able to go out wearing hose, heels and a skirt and just be a guy from the waist on up. I longed to show off my legs and feel the warm sun on my pantyhosed legs while the girls admired my legs.
I rarely ventured out compared to other CD's, but over the years I slowly changed. I didn't feel complete without the total transformation.
Though I now still struggle with makeup, I love dressing in women's clothes from head to toe because it makes me feel so elegant.
I feel the outfit is not complete without a top and wig and makeup.
It's sort of like learning to appreciate a kind of music or fine wine. Sometimes it takes a while to tap into the core feelings or essence of what it's all about.
I've discovered that it's an attitude or state of mind. Not one of sexuality, as in my younger days, but of a calm, cool and collected elegance.
When I dress as a man, I just don't feel as polished in my attire even though I feel I look nice. Dressed as a woman, I somehow embody the essence of confidence and elegance of all those beautiful mom's and business women I grew up seeing.
Sure it's all a state of mind.

Ruth
08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
I don't relate to the word 'drag' because it suggests to me an over-the-top and theatrical appearance. I like to dress entirely in women's clothes but I would say in a fairly restrained style. I guess I am trying to look like the femme version of myself rather than somebody else.
Because what it's about for me is expressing my feminine self whilst retaining my identity.

Rose01
08-21-2008, 04:46 PM
By Drag I mean make up, heels, wigs, that sort of thing.

VictoriaP
08-21-2008, 05:56 PM
If you enjoy it you should do it.

CD Susan
08-21-2008, 09:12 PM
By Drag I mean make up, heels, wigs, that sort of thing.

Does this mean we are all drag queens????

Stacye Rose
08-21-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't think I'm accomplished enough at my presentation to be a Queen. maybe I could be considered a drag princess, duchess or countessa.:D

I'm just an old lump of coal, but I'm gonna be a diamond one day.

Caitlintgsd
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Well, I only have femme jeans. And I wear those to work everyday. Not the one's with sequins or embroidery, just plain denim. And on occasion I'll wear a femme top but it's fairly adnrogenous. If I were to wear a skirt I'd just go all the way. But probably not at work. Those sailors can be a bit over testosteroned for that. Civil service isn't always civil.

justmetoo
08-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Yeah, I like to mix and match, maybe a skirt with a regular t-shirt, especially hanging around the house in the summer, with hose or tights in winter, or sleepwear. I don't do makeup, too much work for me. And I don't have the dedication to practice enough to look decent - I have had it done a couple of times professionally in the past, for the fun and pampering and to see how good I could look, but lost interest when I tried to do it myself. I also don't do padding or breastforms - although, when it comes to shaping what I would probably need more is waist-cinching or corsetting! :laughing:

Dragonfly
08-22-2008, 01:46 AM
I just wear a few femme items. I have no time for make-up or anything, just no patience.

I only have a few cheap starter items right now to see if it's right for me, but just ordered a couple of tailor made items. Thats about as far as I'll go, though I might buy a wig.

I know that I would never 'pass', and Im not trying to convince anyone else that I'm femme, so I feel no need to go further.

Charlene Ogden
08-22-2008, 04:06 PM
The time thing is a HUGE factor for me. I just don't know how some people do it. With my schedule, it's nearly impossible.
An outing, even to a local store, is a major planning event. Coordinate the outfit, shave all over ( that is exhausting, though I do love it), get dressed, pray that no one in the neighborhood sees me!!! On and on.
Most of the time, I just wear a few items around the house while I fold laudry and do the bed.
I love wearing hose and heels while I wash my wife's nylons....mmm...mmm...cintilating. How do you spell that word??? :-)

marie354
08-22-2008, 04:21 PM
...but at some point it just started to make me feel normal.

That's the way I feel now... Normal.

As far as the queens of the ball (Drags)... If it feels good, do it.
I like being a girl, but I'd like to try the big hair, boobs and shoes once before I'd say nay.

bah-bah-bobbie
08-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I just like hose and heels and a dress. Once in a while I use breast forms but not all the time. I would like to try some makeup some time but it seems to tedious to do all the time. I'll have to see. But I can't stand womens panties and I have no desire for femme sleep-wear or anything else like that. I do it for the clothes and the way they feel more than for the way they make me feel.

just-me
08-24-2008, 08:09 PM
i my self only dress in clothes .i dont feel the need to full dress .i keep trying to make this point that not all crossdressers have to fulldress and take on female rolls .

Tracii G
08-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I just wear the more feminine casual clothes I love the look and they fit right.Love the colors too.
I do some femme jewlery tho' bracelets rings.
I just look like what I am a sissy man with a mustache.Thats me alright.

Billie Jean
08-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Just enjoy wearing female clothing (dresses, skirts, panties) without the whole drag thing? I do. It just makes me feel sexy to wear my wife's skirts, dresses and panties.

If you wanna chat, e-mail me at RavenFreak9807@aol.com

- NelsFully dressed without wig or makeup. Sometimes just my nightgown and panties. Billie Jean

michellebesweet
08-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love dressing fully and enjoying an evening out and about. But many nights when I am home I will just be wearing a cute night shirt, or a teddy, or sometimes just a bra and panty set, just to relax lounging around the house.

SexyLatexSamantha
08-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes. I do just dress for the feel and enjoyment of it. I am not passable on any level. Haha But, my G/F totally enjoys helping me dress and also buys clothes for/with me. We even buy shoes and boots for me. It is fun. She has even started buying make up for me and applying it. :daydreaming:

marny
09-09-2008, 10:53 PM
When I dress i am marny which is most of the time. No drag queen here!

Erin Campbell
09-09-2008, 11:42 PM
I dress because I enjoy the feminine feeling and love the way I look fully dressed. I consider a drag queen to be an over-the-top theatrical style dresser that dresses to stand out rather to blend in. I take pride in doing my makeup, wearing my wig, and dressing to blend in (even if I don't go out). While simply wearing clothing is ok, for me, I would simply feel like a man in a skirt or nightshirt and that isn't the fem feeling I'm after. If that makes me a drag queen, then I guess I'm a drag queen and a drama queen :)

Tasha McIntyre
09-10-2008, 09:01 AM
I have learned that we all have our own level which we like to take things to. Personally, I don't (and never have) feel the need to use make up or wear a wig.

I just love the feel of a dress or skirt, that does it for me. I am very lucky living in Brisbane, Australia. We are just sub tropical, great weather all year round for a cute summer dress or mini skirt!

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-10-2008, 09:14 AM
For me I like the whole experience of the clothes and make-up, but I don't get to do it as often as I would like so I underdress all the time and sleeep en-femme always. I'd go full time if my wife could live with it, but she can't so I'll be in the closet till death do us part.

iwearstockings
09-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Yes that is me. I love the clothes and don't try to look like a woman particularly. I can spent ages getting dressed up but don't bother with make up unless I'm taking pictures. If I have only a short while and I feel the urge, only one item is enough to turn me on :) I don't even know if I feel feminine when dressed, I just feel incredibly sexy with a kind of heightened awareness of how I look.

sfwarbonnet
09-12-2008, 09:39 AM
For me I like the whole experience of the clothes and make-up, but I don't get to do it as often as I would like so I underdress all the time and sleeep en-femme always. I'd go full time if my wife could live with it, but she can't so I'll be in the closet till death do us part.

Ditto. I want to come out of the closet and look like a woman in public and use a ladies public restroom with her, but that is not realistic. For now. I underdress every day; see my post in For Those Who Underdress... thread ob 6/6/2008. I keep pushing, and hope that she'll accept going out with me when I am presenting as a woman. Now I need a Haloween or other "excuse".

Carly D.
09-12-2008, 09:43 AM
I just like to wear shoes but also hose of some sort.. I don't need the full dress up to achieve that feeling that I'm after..

Ashley Lyn
09-12-2008, 10:55 AM
And Hot Topic grabbed be this AM with another 50% off sale... Darned if they didn't have a neat black pleated mini in my size listed..! :)
Needless to say, its on its way to me..:battingeyelashes:

Give me a short skirt, blouse, knee highs etc., and I am as 'happy as can be' :o Don't have to go full 'dress' for this 'girl'..

marieanne
09-12-2008, 11:31 AM
I love the smell of my wife, not just the perfume she wears but her scent, so whenever i get the chance u bet your sweet bippie that i am in her clothes, it helps we are close to the same size. and she leaves stuff hanging around before it goes into the clothes shoot to be wash (which I always volunteer to do). I did finally buy some of my own bras because she bitched that is stretched them to much, so for now she is happy and so am I.

RavenAndrea
09-12-2008, 11:43 AM
As a transitioning woman I dress en-femme pretty well every day. It may be just a nice top and hipster jeans instead of a dress, but I will have makeup on, perfume, my nails done, ear rings, and one of my wigs or style my own hair (which is shoulder length). Usually the most difficult choice is which shoes to wear.

Andrea

Patricia1
09-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Being a drag is a drag. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Comfort levels are, of course, strictly personal. Like sex, sometimes you gotta go all the way, while other times a little squeeze'll do you. As I type this I'm just in panties and lipstick, but I still feel like a girl.

sfwarbonnet
09-12-2008, 03:00 PM

My wife doesn't have sexy lingerie. skirts, or dresses in her wardrobe. Her only feminine apparel is bras, which I wear when she's at work (like now). She's a B cup and I am an A. Sure wish I could enlarge my breasts so I could fill her bras naturally! She doesn't seem to want to dress like a girl. but I do...

darla_g
09-12-2008, 03:10 PM
in a word, no. if i am going to dress i want to do everything or else i don't really feel like i want to do it. same for just panties

sfwarbonnet
09-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Being a drag is a drag. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Comfort levels are, of course, strictly personal. Like sex, sometimes you gotta go all the way, while other times a little squeeze'll do you. As I type this I'm just in panties and lipstick, but I still feel like a girl.

I am wearing panties, partyhose, a bra, and slip as I am writing this. Going "all the way" would be an even bigger turn-on but that is precluded here by consideration of family and friends who don't know I am a CD.

jennylogan
09-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I started out with just panties and bras but it didn't take to long to realize if I was going to dress as a woman, I wanted the full experience. For me its usually just practical clothing, full underwear, forms, wig and light makeup. This body will never do mini skirts, halters or 5 inch heels because I refuse to be seen as a caricature. I don't freak out if everything isn't perfect because I want my time as Jennifer to be one of relaxation and enjoyment, not stress. So it is practice, practice,practice and I love to practice.

Jenniferpl
09-14-2008, 09:15 PM
With kids running around I have to keep it simple. Bra and breast forms when time permits during the day and all the time when my wife works nights. Panties 24/7. In the winter, I wear leggings around the house.

kymmieLorain
09-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Well that is the level I am at right now. I enjoy wearing lingerie skirts and dresses. I may never get out the front door. but who knows.

Kymmie

Lawren
09-16-2008, 09:23 AM
I never have liked doing the whole drag thing. I never did learn to do makeup well and don't have very fem facial features anyway. I do love to dress completely at times but mostly I just dress comfortably at home. More often than not this means bra, panties, and a dress or skirt and top. I find that it is just soooooo much cooler in the summer than anything masculine can ever be. Of course, getting all dolled up in the winter keeps me very warm also. LOL.

Katie Ellen
09-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I'll do as much as time allows. I love going as far as possible. I really love putting on make up. It really completes my feeling feminine. I try to practice as much as possible. The better I get, the more complete I feel.

I don't know. Does that make me more TS than CD?

pinkeverything
09-16-2008, 10:30 AM
I Think I'm Like You.
Just Dressing In Female Clothing Is Enough For Me.
I Mostly Just Like To Underdress.
Feeling My Pantys And Pantyhose Underneath Is Such A Turn On

I'm with you babe.:D

susan2010
09-16-2008, 11:21 AM
I think I'm most like CDsusan. The fact is that I enjoy it all. If I have the opportunity to dress from head to heels I love it. If I can only wear the basics that provides a great deal of pleasure as well. The one thing that I can't seem to do without is mascara. I absolutely love it, and frequently it is the only makeup I wear when dressing as CDsusan described. It just seems so incredibly feminine and doesn't take much time. I love to go to bed at night with my lashes bold and beautiful. Sometimes I'm really just a silly girl.

I rarely have the opportunity to do the" whole thing", and the whole thing for n
me is dressed with heels, wig, no makeup. When I'm alone in the house I'll wear a slip or slip bra skirt blouse or dress, and maybe wig. I'd like to have time to dress completely, but I'm happy when I can wear something gem.

JaytoJillian
09-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Nope. All or nothing for me.

Sam-antha
09-16-2008, 02:20 PM
In the beginning it may have been different, but for now Jillian is quoting my chosen words.......Putting it another way "Whizziwig" or for juniors : "What you see is what you get"

~Samm

Kristy_Iowa_CD
09-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Just enjoy wearing female clothing (dresses, skirts, panties) without the whole drag thing?

I used to enjoy that a lot, but I don't anymore. When I was younger I was content to just wear a pair of panties and even used to go around in guy mode with a pair on.

Anymore it has to be the complete package or I don't feel right. If I don't have time to do everything (breast forms, makeup, hair, nails, shaving, etc.), I don't do it.

Obviously this outlook has good and bad sides too it. I don't dress nearly as often as I used too, but when I do I feel so much more feminine and it is so much more fulfilling.

Kristy

dawn-sussex
09-16-2008, 03:33 PM
I used to just like the lingerie. After some years, I added a dress or skirt and blouse. Earlier this year I bought some forms, and am now addicted to them! Where will it all end when I'm eighty?!:daydreaming:

Marjory
09-16-2008, 05:45 PM
I think maybe all of us.
Marjory

charlie
09-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I really need the whole dress up thing to be happy. Nails, makeup, wig, earrings, foundation garments, heels, all of it...I used to be satisfied to only wear pantys and nylons, but now I like to get dressed up and go out. It must be all or nothing!

Raychel
09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Just from the neck down for me, I don't even own a wig or any makeup. And my wife doesn't hardly use any either, So I sure can't get into hers. :heehee:

But when I do get to dress it is the full kit, dress, forms, pantyhose Ect.
and the time that I can't dress,it is almost always at least panties and a bodybriefer.

sfwarbonnet
09-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I usually wear panties, pantyhose, and a slip with women's pull-on slacks or shorts. The more that wearing women's clothes becomes "natural" and the more family, friends and neighbors don't seem to care, the more comfortable I become and the farther I want to go, with the goal of going out en femme with my wife and using a public ladies restroom with her.

Meanwhile, I underdress daily and wear a bra whenever my wife is at work (like now). I noticed again this morning that it is much easier to pull on pants with a slip than with a cotton tee. However, the tank top slips I got at jcp.com last year are body slimmer slips and are sized at the waist so are big at the bust and hips. They would be more comfortable if they were just slips.

Teri Jean
09-26-2008, 06:41 AM
My work and after hours activities requires a male persona but the feel of sexy panties and a sports bra gets me through the day. Then in the evening I will wear a skirt and blouse with forms and enjoy the game or movie. Once in a while duck out for a drive but have not done the public scene as yet. Make up is a must even if it just a splash.

Keli-H:hugs: