PDA

View Full Version : A Holly Day!

Holly
05-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Maybe you all missed it, but yesterday was a Holly Day. I got up yesterday, took a nice long shower, and shaved… legs, arms, torso, everything! I picked out some nice lingerie and slipped into it. Then I got out my makeup and my wife started to work a miracle. She fussed and fidgeted with foundation, eye shadow, lip liner, false eyelashes, powder, eyeliner, lipstick, wig and all matter of other girlish wonders. Then we spent the rest of the day playing dress-up! What a great time we had. She took almost 100 pictures… everything from cowgirl to formal to intimate. In fact, she took the picture I used for my new avatar! It was a perfect girls day together. We talked and we laughed and we ate and we just spent some great girl time together. HTGurl is a member here and I am proud to say that she is my wife. I love you, honey. Thanks for a memorable day just being together.

For all you ladies who are wondering if you should share this part of yourself with your SO, I can only say that if there is ANY chance that she will be receptive, do both of you a favor and start talking! I first started cross-dressing a very long time ago (preteen). It has only been more recent that I have been more outgoing in exploring my more feminine nature. It has made me a less conflicted individual because I better understand why I feel the way that I do. I’m not saying I have it all down pat just yet… I’m a work in progress. But I no longer feel guilty when I cry at a movie, or think something is pretty, of enjoy the feeling of lace and satin against my body. I admit I like feeling pretty myself. However it’s the beauty from within that satisfies the most. Pretty is more of a state of mind that a physical manifestation.

And now for your viewing __________ (fill in the blank), here are a few of the pictures we took yesterday. Didn’t know HTGurl was so handy with a camera!

Sharon
05-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Wow, Holly -- great pics! It looks like you had a terrific Holly-Day!

DanaJ
05-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Holly - you lucky lucky girl you! It sure looks like you had fun, did I mention I am jealous? :)

DanaJ

Stacie Stockman
05-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Sounds like a slice of Heaven...

Alie
05-22-2005, 06:27 PM
I am very happy for you Holly!

TrueGemini'sWife GG
05-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Oh Sweetie, I am SOOOO happy you got your day and got to enjoy it with HTGurl!
Sounds like the two of you had a really fun time and your pics look fabulous!

All is well in "Holly Land" again...
YES!!!

Love you both,
Pattie and Gem
XOXOXOXOX

ronna
05-22-2005, 07:12 PM
My, my, Dear, what a fantastically fun time you must have had!
And how wonderful you look!
That was a special day for you and thank you so much for sharing it with us!
We love you

Priscilla1018
05-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Holly,I am so happy for you,it sounds like you two had a wonderful day.I love the photos,and I really like your new avatar.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sigrid
05-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Holly, you're so lucky to be able to spend a day like that with your wife! I love the pics and your new avatar too. But, didn't you mention something about 100 photo's? I only saw five. Get busy posting, hon! I want to see the rest of your wardrobe.

I've always wanted to dress up as a cowgirl....I'm soooo jeleous.

~Sigrid

Tristen Cox
05-22-2005, 11:16 PM
WOW
WoW
WOW

All I can say is WOW! :thumbsup:

Holly
05-22-2005, 11:24 PM
Sharon- Thank-you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me... especially coming from you.

DanaJ- You jealous of me? It sure LOOKED like you were having a good time at all those salon makeover shoots!:D

Stacie- Yes indeed... a little heaven right here on earth!

Alie- Part of the fun is being able to share the the fun and happiness with all my sisters here. Thanks for being part of my joy.

Pattie- You are the bomb, momma bear! Thanks for sticking by me even when I act like such a dweeb!:p

Ronna- Your words went beyond kind and are among the sweetest I have ever heard. Thank-you, hon.

Priscilla- You are a rock here. Nothing ever seems to put you down for the count. I so admire your ability to keep perserving and your encouraging words coninue to inspire me.

Sigrid- It's quite possible I'm the luckiest girl here... I know that. My beautiful wife has put up with me for almost 37 years now. Getting to spend time with her as Holly has added a new demension, at least for me. Maybe HTGurl will log in and give you her perspective. :eek: Oh, and I will try and get some more pictures up soon!

Holly
05-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Tristen, you snuck in while I wasn't looking. I'm glad I was dressed! Thank-you for the wow's!

Tristen Cox
05-22-2005, 11:41 PM
I was following you actually =) I had seen this earlier but already told you how much I liked the avatar, and just now had time to get to posting. Sorry for the delay. :o

Deidra Cowen
05-22-2005, 11:56 PM
You are a lucky girl to have such a nice wife. Great pics...you are very pretty.

RachelDenise
05-23-2005, 04:57 AM
You both must have had a great time! I am so jealous. I hope there are more Holly-days planned, but don't forget to have a few SO-days to balance it out! A rare gem like her needs a little pampering too!!!!

Kimberly
05-23-2005, 05:05 AM
Glad you had such a nice day!! I can empathise with this: I've done it myself with the SO i once had... ahh... those were those days...

sarah
05-23-2005, 06:26 AM
Thank you for that sometimes us that can do those things tend to take them for granted in future when we (GG and I) have those days we will say a change is as good as a Holly day!!!!!

Wendy me
05-23-2005, 06:49 AM
holly wow the change is just wow.....as i told you in the past we need more holly day's
looking good girlfreind............

KarenNY
05-23-2005, 06:52 AM
Wow Holly! You look lovely! You are very fortunate to have a wife who is supportive! :)

Karen Marie :)

Tamara Croft
05-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Sounds like you had so much fun. My personal fave is the 3rd pic :D That colour really does suit you. Your new avatar is really nice too.

Julie York
05-23-2005, 02:32 PM
What they said. Looks like you had lots of fun.

(Actually you are wrong...Pricilla was put out for the count once......by an aggressive wall, followed up by a beating from a floor.) :D

ashleyk
05-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey girl, you look great. We all need our girl days. Hopefully mine is coming up soon. I need to get some pictures myself. Those pics are wonderful, not to mention I am very jealous....... :p :D :thumbsup:

cindybarnes
05-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Holly that does sound like it was an AWSOME day !
Great pics ! I agree with Tamara, I like the 3rd one best also,, the colors are perfect for you !
And well put about sharing if you can with your SO, its so much more special when you can share this side .
Sometimes I will smack myself just to remember how lucky I am to be able to do that :)
Cindy

HTGurl GG
05-24-2005, 01:47 AM
I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond about "our" Holly Day! What a blast we had I really enjoyed doing the make up. and di she tell you that we took over 100 pics. I keep trying to tell Holly to put them all up. I thought she looked fantastic! and HEY did you notice the HAIR! The Hair looks FABULOUS darlinks! :D :clap: Truly I had the best time. The only thing that makes me mad is Holly looks absolutely 100% better looking then me. I am totally Jealous! LOL. But I loved it. We will do it again and and do it more often. Thanks for all the fabulous posts and kudos.

HTGURL

Holly
05-24-2005, 02:10 AM
...and di she tell you that we took over 100 pics. I keep trying to tell Holly to put them all up...Okay, honey... I get the message. More pics tomorrow. Love you!

Tristen Cox
05-24-2005, 02:21 AM
Hey both of you two, get to bed! It's late ya know :whistle:

Melissa A.
05-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Holly,

Sorry I am so late in getting here, was out of town as usual. Those are some great photos, sweetie. You look fabulous as always. I'm so glad you and your honey enjoyed your day. I hope you have many more.

If pretty is what you feel, then pretty is what you are! We are lucky to have the essence of femininity as a part of us. So lucky. It's a gift I am grateful for every day.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Holly
05-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Okay, honey... as promised, here are some more pictures.

Holly
05-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Gee honey, you're really good with that camera!

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 06:10 PM
veary nice just can't get over how nice you look in theise pitchures ....hot holly......

Holly
05-24-2005, 06:33 PM
For Tisten (Can you take to competition:D )?

HTGurl GG
05-24-2005, 08:09 PM
GAWD, Look at that Hair NICE!!!! :D You look fabulous Darling! :clap:

Sharon
05-24-2005, 08:18 PM
GAWD, Look at that Hair NICE!!!! :D You look fabulous Darling! :clap:

You DO know you're an enabler, don't you HTGurl! :D

Holly
05-24-2005, 08:43 PM
You DO know you're an enabler, don't you HTGurl! :DShhhhhhh, don't discourage her!:shh:

Tristen Cox
05-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Grrrrrrrr oh, Nice hair! grrrrrrr... Great pictures Holly (thanks Toni for getting her to post them) grrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh and NO I can't ;) :p