PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Clarissa Stevens
08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
My wife has no ideal of my desire (and actually doing it) to wear her cloths. We got up this morning and she was wearing this pretty white with blue flower nightie. It had this very feminine blue trim on it, Very short and barely covers her woman parts.

She said "I bought this for you", I replied " I don't think it will look that good on me as it does you" knowing good and well the first chance I get, I'm in it!!!! She say's " I would be so hot for you if you wore this!" I laughed.

What to do???

She has mad comments before. I've mentioned that it I wore her panties all day I would have an erection all day. My member inside those satin panties all day. She told me to where them to bed! So she could enjoy the pleasure!!!

Help girls!!! What to do?????????????

Claire

Byllie
08-20-2008, 02:01 PM
The longer you put it off, the more difficult it will be to explain this part of you to your wife. Other than that, as has been said over and over on this forum ... baby steps!

valenstein
08-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Holy...! Unless you have some reason to think she's testing you, you're wasting precious time reading this! Go!

Ok, now that I've calmed down.... Putting on women's clothes at your wife's request doesn't make you a crossdresser, so put on the panties and crawl into bed tonight. Lots of guys who aren't crossdressers have done it.

Seriously, I almost fell out of my chair. If my gf had said that, I would have taken the day off..

Holly
08-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Claire! What are you waining for?!? She's given you a "free pass" to test the waters. If she responds negatively, you simply say you were responding to her suggestion... and that it is comfortable for you. Let the conversation begin!

KimberlyS
08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
You are wasting time asking us? Put on some panties and the nightie and see where it goes. You can not ask for a much larger invitation to CD and talk about it with your wife.

Empress Lainie
08-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Holy Toledo, what are you waiting for, tell her you want her to take pictures if you wear them.

Clarissa Stevens
08-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Ok, if I get the nerve, i will try tonight.

thanks sisters.

Tiffy
08-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Are you waiting for her to do it for you? Go for it!!!

Tiffany

Kelli Ann
08-20-2008, 03:47 PM
:devil:Man if I only had that chance. I tell you what, I am getting excited for you. What are you waiting for.

So what if it is a trap. Play it off. She wants you to do it so the burden of proof falls in her lap.

If my wife gave me that chance I would be so excited that the sexual experience would probably be over before I get the damn things on. U know what I mean.

What a good problem to have.

JUST DO IT!!!

karynspanties
08-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Are you kidding me? Your not serious? You honestly need to ask us what to do? :doh:

trannie T
08-20-2008, 03:57 PM
When I was taking a logic class in college we discussed Buridan's Ass, a donkey who starved to death between two equidistant hay stacks and was unable to make the decision of which one to go to. You have an opportunity to wear a cool nighty, some panties and to come out to our wife. I would wait and think about it for a while, at least for a few more years.

Katheryn
08-20-2008, 04:01 PM
My wife has no ideal of my desire (and actually doing it) to wear her cloths. We got up this morning and she was wearing this pretty white with blue flower nightie. It had this very feminine blue trim on it, Very short and barely covers her woman parts.

She said "I bought this for you", I replied " I don't think it will look that good on me as it does you" knowing good and well the first chance I get, I'm in it!!!! She say's " I would be so hot for you if you wore this!" I laughed.

What to do???

She has mad comments before. I've mentioned that it I wore her panties all day I would have an erection all day. My member inside those satin panties all day. She told me to where them to bed! So she could enjoy the pleasure!!!

Help girls!!! What to do?????????????

Claire

Ummmm what ARE you waiting for? She obviously has clues or ideas..... put it on and have a blast! Enjoy the fact that she's seemingly interested in that side of you. Not just tolerant. Interested! Put the nightie on and we'll talk to you in a few days when you're not busy anymore.... ;)

Kate

Katheryn
08-20-2008, 04:02 PM
I would wait and think about it for a while, at least for a few more years.

<sniff sniff>... Is that facetiousness I smell?

Kate

Nigella
08-20-2008, 04:09 PM
This may be a golden opportunity. Take care, but you may find that she knows more than you think. Even if it is nothing more than experimentation, who knows where it may lead.

JenniferMBlack
08-20-2008, 04:47 PM
This reminds me of when my S.O. said she wanted to see me in a dress. Well I didn't have to think twice before I fully said I would do it. Any way long story short she knew nothing of my desires for wearing female clothes and it was something that turns her on, so from my own experience if she says " I would be so hot for you if you wore this" then waste no time and put it on. Or at the very least ask her if she really wants you to wear it.

Pamela Julie
08-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Get into those panties and nightgown now!

Pamela:)

Dragster
08-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Claire, you can't lose!. As everyone has said, get into those panties she told you to wear to bed, and the nightie she said would make her so hot for you. TONIGHT, if not sooner. If she didn't mean it, you can at least say you were only following her "instructions", and than tell her how hot you feel in them, and if she did mean it...........................................you wouldn't need to read any more!

Tony

Missy Anne
08-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Why in the world would you hesitate and miss out on an opportunity like that???

Go for it!

Hugs,

Missy Anne

susan fuller
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Times a wasting get those panties and gown. You and your wife will have a great time. She has given you the go ahead and sounds to me that she would like to see you in them.

sherib
08-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Go with the flow but you better start buying your own clothes.

charlie
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Go for it! That way you can blame her for starting you on that bad, bad path or being a CD.

jozee
08-20-2008, 10:19 PM
put it on, baby! put it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Sarah Doepner
08-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Just make sure you thank her properly once you have enjoyed the opportunity she presented to you. While it's great to have this chance once, you need to make sure it isn't "one and done".

robyn1114
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Quit talking to us and put on that nightie!!!

Charlena
08-20-2008, 11:29 PM
I live in the same time zone. By now I would either be sleeping in bliss or too excited about what may come tomorrow.

Clarissa Stevens
08-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Well, Good news....And not so Good news. I did get to wear that sexy little frock. She also had a black one with red roses on it. The black one was very form fitting, not too tight...Just Right. I could fall it to a deep comfy sleep in it. As far as us doing that together...well kids slept with us that night. I was gonna just joke around and put it on and see where we go with it.

I remember after we got married, I had a couple adult mags and I was gonna toss them. She said no, she liked looking at pics of naked women. I looked, then looked again. She said "easy boy, I like to look. Its hot to look at other woman. No desire to be with one."

She has even offered to go with me to a stripper club.

I will keep you ladies updated...who knows SHE may what to shave my legs and paint my toes...What are the chances????

Claire

DonnaT
08-22-2008, 02:23 PM
I do hope you get the chance to wear a nightie to bed for her. It does sound like she'd really be into it.

It also sounds like it would be a sensuous time, not appropriate for joking around.

It sounds like she has certain fantasies, and you don't want to mock her fantasies. That would be the worst thing to do.

Accordingly, play the part, and play it sexually, instead of comically, and make sure she's fully satisfied by the time you find time to sleep.

valenstein
08-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Wow Clarissa, I really think you hit the jackpot and didn't know it. Likes to look but prefers guys? Just do this: Go to the strip club with her in boy mode! Ask her if "we could get a lapdance"? Unless she freaks out and leaves, come home and slip the panties and bra on. Do a little striptease for her and ask her how you did. Again, you are not giving anything away, just a little roleplay. If she's comfortable enough to have you watch her with another gal shakin' her thing, she certainly isn't going to give you grief about wearing her panties. OMG you are teasing the life out of us!

bah-bah-bobbie
08-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Am I the only one wondering if Clarrisas wife has a sister?

CD Susan
08-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Claire you have to be kidding us here! What are you waiting for??? Get with it and get going! You have the brightest green light there ever could be! You have no idea how many of us here would love to be in your situation. Now get your butt in gear and do what your woman wants you to do!!

Geraldine
08-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Go Girl , GO, GO, GO,. :daydreaming:

MsJanessa
08-23-2008, 01:48 PM
What are you waiting for Girl??!! Next time she makes such a suggestion go for for it---I'm reasonably sure she knows or at least strongly suspects that you like to CD and is trying to broach the subject with you.

Tracii G
08-23-2008, 04:44 PM
My 1st wife was getting tired of me grabbing her ass in tight jeans so she made the suggestion here you put these on and I'll grab your ass.
So I did and she did some grabbing I think it may have turned her on a little.
She got very freindly.She told me Damn honey those jeans really look good on you I'm not kidding.
There were many times while we were getting ready to go out some where she would hand me a pair of her jeans and said here wear these.I didn't hesitate.
Do it! do it now get in there and look your best.I know I would. A golden opportunity for you.

Jaclyn NM
08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
You need to explore this opportunity, but take it one step at a time. I opened up to my wife not to long ago, and she took it surpisingly well. The next thing I know, she is giving me panties, slips, and taking me shopping for stockings. Still, I know it's still a little strange for her to see me fully dressed so I'm easing into it very gradually, and communicating with her all the way, which is very important. I've not done the wig and makeup, and really have no desire to right now, but we have discussed trying it some day just for kicks, but like I said, I'm in no hurry to do that. Right now I'm just enjoying the opportunity I've been given, and you should too. I think that you'll see from visiting this site, there are quite a few women who are okay with their SO crossdressing, and in many cases actually enjoy that side of them.

Amy Hepker
08-23-2008, 05:59 PM
GO for it.

marny
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
sounds like a letter to Penthouse! 30 years ago

heidi99
08-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Hmmm. Sounds like you may be in luck, but a little caution might be warranted. I don't know much about your wife, so my words may not be applicable. You can be the judge.

Sitting on the secret might be tough. It appears like the door to the closet is opened a crack, but it sounds like it is more attributable to your wife's playful side. Not sure how the attitude would change if you let it [the secret] out.

I know this isn't all women (and don't want to be accused of generalizing) but, she might be alright with it while it's her idea. That might change she finds you "like" it too much. Kind of a control thing. Again, you know your wife better than anyone here. Just putting the thought out there, ya dig?

We all have our own experience that serves as a filter to what is happening in the world. I went through a bad time with a not-so-nice, manipulative woman, so that is coloring a little what I have written here. I truly hope your wife is not like my ex.

marny
09-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Been said here many times hon! Get your own clothes

Vanessa R.
09-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Claire,

I understand your predicament. I got a late start on CD'ing and it was with a girl in college who really set me down the path. A couple of times she joked that I should wear her panties, but I was nervous and cautious, because all our friends were in common, men and women, and I knew it could turn out bad. So I waited till one night where I "accidently" drank to much, so if it turned out weird or bad-I could plead that I was drunk. And when she told me to put her panties on, I did and we had a lot of fun with it.

Now I know this isn't probably the best way, but it is a good way to ease into it. And if it doesn't turn out good, it does give you an out. It may be a bit awkward in the morning, but at least you have an out.

Either way, I still say go for it. And like the others, I'm so jealous.

Vanessa R.

KandisTX
09-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Claire,

How about an update? What happened? Did you take her up on the offer? (Goddess I hope you did), How did she react? Come on Girlie, Enquiring minds want to know :)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Annaliese
09-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Go for it. Why are you waiting.

Annaliese

Tasha McIntyre
09-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Clarissa - You've been dealt a get out of jail free card girl. if that happened to me I would PLAY IT FOR EVERYTHING IT'S WORTH

gennee
09-11-2008, 06:25 PM
TIME'S A WASTIN!

GENNEE

:love:

Maria2222
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Claire,
She's given you the opening. Go for it big time.
:thumbsup:

Jilmac
09-11-2008, 08:08 PM
If your wife is hot for you to wear her nightie and satin panties, GO FOR IT!

jennifer easton
09-11-2008, 08:32 PM
somethings not on the up and up here, you can't be serious!! Jennifer

FlygrlChristy
09-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Clarissa - You've been dealt a get out of jail free card girl. if that happened to me I would PLAY IT FOR EVERYTHING IT'S WORTH

Ditto, Clarissa jump at this opportunity, and test those waters.:hugs:

Christy

suchacutie
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
I really think this is important for us to look at carefully.

Very often, we get so caught up in the introspection of our feminine selves that we lose perspective. How many times do we read here that in going out into the public eye the most important thing is confidence?!

In this case, it looks like the only thing standing in the way of opening the door to a superb interpersonal relationship is the internal baggage of crossdressing experience.

Step back...look at the big picture...get in there are indulge your wife and have what most here would give their eye teeth for!!!!

:)

tina

Maibh
09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Beware the pink fog, or just touch the edges of it. Let her know you are enjoying yourself with this panty play, but be careful not to ask for makeup and nail polish, just yet. Grow into the new role.

marieanne
09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
I agree with Miabh:

slowly is a key word here, I have been blessed with one wonderful GG, but like it has been said before, it has been a gradual adjustment for both of us. I told my wife of my love of wearing womens clothes before we married, she accepted it as part of me, for the longest time it was still a closet thing though, my fault i suppose. but over the last 15 years a little at a time more things started to happen than just wearing panties to bed.

I guess my point is it is a starting point, go slowly, in the long run i can tell you the wait has been worth it for me,

Last night she told me that she was going to do me right for holloween, wow.what a difference 15 years make lol

Janet Bern
09-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Are you kidding? Put it on as fast as you can!
Janet

Susan Loves Life
09-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I agree with what all the others have suggested to you - get it ON!!! :hugs:

You have been given the perfect oppurtunity to express and experience the real you - and with someone who loves you and wants you to do it too!

Best of luck :o

Susan :love::thumbsup:

ReineD
09-12-2008, 03:49 PM

Mmmmm. From a GGs perspective, it is a different matter to have my SO want to wear my panties because they remind him of me and this is what gets him excited, rather than wanting to wear them because being like me is what excites him. The former would make me feel wanted. The latter would make me feel like a secondary party. An onlooker.

I would make sure to tell your wife your real motives so there are no misunderstandings, and to do this sooner than later. You wouldn't want to mislead her into thinking that it is strictly HER that is making you so hot and bothered. If you do not tell her and she eventually does find out, she will feel the disconnect and she may wonder if it was her you wanted all along. This is what creates the major trust issues when GGs find out years down the road. And this is what GGs are most afraid of too: the idea that being LIKE us is more exciting sexually to our SOs than BEING with us.

I wish you all the best! :hugs:

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Go to the store and buy yourself some sexy outfit and surprise her with your own clothes. Tell her to put her nighty on and have fun...

suchacutie
09-13-2008, 12:35 PM
From my own experience, openness is the best thing. So, run, do not walk, to take the first step of wearing whatever she thinks is exciting.

In the aftermath, explain how much you liked it as well, and that maybe we could explore this desire on both of our parts.

Then there it is on the table. Best of luck!

tina

Leohose
09-13-2008, 12:42 PM
let her help you, one of my earlier gf slid pantyhose up my legs (we wore a matching outfit) and it was great. She can get you an outfit then that opens it up for you to buy for her, and to get a matched set for you both to wear, well you will see

Jennifer Devine
09-13-2008, 02:54 PM
She might already know and if she's asking you to do it then what are you waiting for? It sounds like you have an accepting wife without you realising it.