PDA

View Full Version : Shoes are powerful.

Nicole Erin
08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
So there is this place I like to take walks on weekends, usually early in the morning. Sunday, I wanted to work on walking in heels a little more.
So I changed from the tennies to these black high heel sandals I have. The real sexy kind. Anyways so as I am walking around and my feet are screaming, a couple guys who were driving around drove closer to me for a better look. One time when I was sitting in my car trying to adjust the shoes and another time when I was out walking. Normally no one even looks twice at me. I was about a nervous wreck thinking "OK I messed up and did something dumb, this is the kind of thing that gets us CDs killed..."

I was just wearing a tee and short shorts and tan hose with this, nothing big.

I was like SO nervous cause it wasn't really until then that I understood that those type of shoes are a magnet for men. I guess heels put men at attention REAL quick.

Well after my feet were done screaming and I got back to my car, I was thankful to have my faithful ol nasty tennies.

What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now... :brolleyes:

tracigirl_tv
08-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Erin, one thing I LOVE about wearing heels.....that moment of bliss when you slip them off :)

TommiTN
08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
"What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now..."

It's what they do for our legs, caboose and posture. And how we move when wearing them if we are well practiced. They are one more item that sets women apart from men. I find women much more appealing when they are wearing heels instead of flats.

Empress Lainie
08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
I always wondered that too. Before my change I didn't have a clue either, nor now.The really strange thing is that they were invented by Napoleon, who also gave us the house numbering system used in the western world.

Alan
08-20-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't get it either. Women wearing heels does absolutely nothing for me. /shrug.

Charlena
08-20-2008, 03:39 PM
I love heels. Kinda gives me "an attitude". Short shorts, hose and heels. I think I may have drove back for a second look too... Out of jealousy.

Tina B.
08-20-2008, 03:43 PM
"What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now..."

It's what they do for our legs, caboose and posture. And how we move when wearing them if we are well practiced. They are one more item that sets women apart from men. I find women much more appealing when they are wearing heels instead of flats.

Tommi got it just right, They make the legs look better, and you stand up straight, and that makes the bust look better, and they put a wiggle in the way you walk, and they are about the sexest thing a woman can wear on the outside of her clothes!
And that is why a woman will pay a fortune for a great pair of heels, and put up with the pain of wearing them.
Tina B.

tvbeckytv
08-20-2008, 03:48 PM
I always wondered that too. Before my change I didn't have a clue either, nor now.The really strange thing is that they were invented by Napoleon, who also gave us the house numbering system used in the western world.

lol, what where invented by Napoleon? high heels?
dont fink so. Men were wearing high heels in the 16th century

Magickman
08-20-2008, 03:59 PM
"foot torture shoes"?

Sure, some heels are more or less comfortable than others. But torture shoes?

Shoes are, or at least should be, FUN.

And this is from a guy who likes to dance in 4" and 5" heels.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty about heels.

Sex must exude from a shoe. Ergo, CFM shoes are powerfully seductive.

CFM heels are not coquettishly naughty, but are much more darkly sexy.

These towering heels provide a rather threatening kind of beauty.

Observers cannot tear their eyes away from really hot shoes. They have a mesmerizing attraction.

And the clicketty-click sound of high heels is a sonar alert to all within earshot.

Jaclyn NM
08-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I love seeing my wife in high heels, and I love wearing 5 or 6 inch stilettos. Don't know why, I've just always felt that way. They really turn me on. Go figure.

susan fuller
08-20-2008, 04:13 PM
I love the feel of a good fitting pair of heels. I have learned how to walk in them and find that most are somewhat easy to wear. I have a couble that do cause some discomfort. I have a pair of real pretty sandals with a jewel on the top straps and it hurts my foot. So I think that it depends on the shoes. As far as walking in high heels I find with practice it makes your body move in a whole differnt way. Sexy.

Raquelle C
08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Nothing like a pair of sexy heels on a good looking woman! Meooow! :)

KARI AN
08-20-2008, 04:27 PM
I love the feel and look of heels and the best is it helps my back feel better. My so also puts on her heels when she has a sore back. A girl looks better in a pair or heels.

Wendy me
08-20-2008, 04:28 PM
i have a shoe thing lol love heels..... on women or me......

PamelaTX
08-20-2008, 04:49 PM
What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now...

They probably just wanted some of their own! :)

Nicole Erin
08-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Sadly tho I about fell once when walking in them. Wow I suck. :o

I am just trying to get my walk and stuff down better. I can do the hip wiggle a little with flat shoes or tennies but in heels, not yet.
Now I am not sure if I want to. I can't imagine what kind of attention a wiggling butt in CFM heels would get.

Melissa A.
08-20-2008, 05:32 PM
I love all kinds of shoes, boots and sandals. I wear flats, heels, semi-heels, platforms, everything. High Heels do empower a woman, make you feel more confident, while making us more attractive, for all the reasons mentioned above. And if you shop around, and make sure they fit right befrore you buy them, they don't have to be a house of horrors for your feet. I have comfortable, and not so comfortable pairs. Of course, a night of dancing is almost always gonna result in payback, the next day!!

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Vanessa R.
08-21-2008, 09:54 AM
A few things from someone that loves to see heels on a girl.
-They highlight your ankles, making them look smaller.
-The position makes your calves, thighs and butt sit up higher and beg to be noticed.
-Heals, short shorts and a nice form-fitting t-shirt scream moxie and real men love moxie.

Vanessa R.

StacyCD
08-21-2008, 10:15 AM
High heels don't have to be uncomfortable! They may be less comfortable than your favorite tennies but if they fit your foot and are not too high then you might find them very wearable. I have several pairs of 4-5" heels that I can wear all day (not hiking mind you) and have no discomfort. I have others of the same height that after 10 minutes have my feet screaming for mercy. I have found that for me round toed shoes with an insole make a big difference. Also, even a half inch platform adds much to the comfort while wearing. Wearing high heel shoes should be enjoyable not torture!

docrobbysherry
08-21-2008, 10:16 AM
A few things from someone that loves to see heels on a girl.
-They highlight your ankles, making them look smaller.
-The position makes your calves, thighs and butt sit up higher and beg to be noticed.
-Heals, short shorts and a nice form-fitting t-shirt scream moxie and real men love moxie.
Vanessa R.

All I know is either watching, or wearing them is totally HOT! The higher the better. All my heels r over 4"s.

Sadly, one of the big disappointments in my life, is not being able to wear 6" pumps!:sad:

Paige.
08-21-2008, 10:50 AM
The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.

Karren H
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Well... Heels are like ice hockey skates.. In my humble opinion. If they hurt ya did one of two things.. Ya bought cheap ones.. Or Ya brought the wrong size!!

Had a guy skate up to me after a drill last years and said... "Why do hockey skates have to hurt"... Where I rplied.. "Funny mine don't. How much did you pay for those?". $50!! Ahhhh. Try the $300 custom fit ones like I'm wearing next time!! Lol

None of my heels hurt at all.. I can spend all day wearing them and nothing.. I had a foot problem a few years ago which applied to all shoes but I got that fixed..

I'd seriously head to the store and buy me a new pair.. Maybe Macys!! Or Nordstroms.. . ..

genetic girl
08-21-2008, 11:39 AM
You girls teach me so much. I am going to go put on my CFM and see if they help my back. Thanks Ladies.

CD Susan
08-21-2008, 12:16 PM
The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.

I agree Paige!

suchacutie
08-21-2008, 12:19 PM
My avatar says it: those are my 6" platforms, and I'm currently walking around in 5" very thin heels. They change our walk from nondescript to clearly feminine. To walk in them we have no choice but to use that wonderfully feminine gait. Is it any wonder that we think so much of them?

tina

Paige.
08-21-2008, 01:19 PM
I agree Paige!

My objection is the label thing again and the negative connotation labels bring. There have been multiple threads by CD's complaining about being unjustly labelled by society or GG's. It's my turn to speak out.

I'm certainly not against wearing heels especially if someone thinks I look better or sexier. If shoes can do that I might start wearing them on my hands but I think the CFM term is probably a guy thing. All I'm saying is, if you want and expect respect from us, then treat us with respect.

Tamara Croft
08-21-2008, 01:43 PM
The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.You are absolutely right and why the OP put it in the topic is beyond me. The F word is blanked out here for a reason, putting that in a topic is hardly showing this forum in a good light is it? And I've taken it out, it isn't appropriate at all, not for this forum. This is a support forum, think about that next time.

cdkelsi
08-21-2008, 01:51 PM
For me. I love the look and feel of a great pair of heels. Hell my feet ache to have heels put on.
IMO heels does make a girl stand out, but it is for the purpose of feeling great and looking the same.
They are not meant as a sign of wanting some....again just my opinion

Genifer Teal
08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
They change our walk from nondescript to clearly feminine. To walk in them we have no choice but to use that wonderfully feminine gait.
tina

Maybe you've figured it out, but I've seen some guys looking totally fem ruin the illusion with their walk. If you don't try to modify your walk it just ain't going to happen. One thing heels might do is force you to take shorter steps and maybe walk slower. Grace and poise are something you either have or struggle to find.

Gen

Melissa A.
08-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Well, it took me a few seconds to figure out what it meant, as I have never really heard it put that way before. Then I was like, well, whatever, and forgot all about it when I started writing my post. It is a little demeaning and sexist, depending on who's using the term, and I guess it's not too flattering, overall, to the site, and ya do have to keep after that, lest things get out of hand. We do have visitors. On the other hand, the worst word was bleeped out, and we are adults. I kind of always thought this site was for fun, entertainment, information, meeting and keeping up with friends, AND support. While it's not a term I would use here, I'm not sure a ton of harm was done. But I can understand how someone could feel otherwise. Or at least not want it here.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Empress Lainie
08-22-2008, 03:49 PM
lol, what where invented by Napoleon? high heels?
dont fink so. Men were wearing high heels in the 16th century

Tis what I read long ago in the dark (pre computer) ages, can you verify it?