PDA

View Full Version : Where would you go if you could?

emmicd
08-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Crossdressing is my way of life and is very necessary for me to feel content. I tend to buy so much more feminine clothing than guys clothing and very much enjoy wearing my dresses and girly clothes.

The one major hangup I have as a crossdresser is I dress alone and hardly ever go out fully dressed.

If I had been given the opportunity to go out and be my girly self I would not know where to go first.

As a crossdresser if you had the opportunity to venture out where would you like to go and what would you do?

I'm thinking I would like to go to the mall in a pretty dress and walk around and do a little shopping, maybe a nice pretty dress and shoes!

I would also like to walk by the shore at the beach early in the morning in a pretty sundress with some privacy.

I love to crossdress!

emmi

Sarah...
08-21-2008, 12:59 AM
I want to do everything I normally do but do it en femme.

Sarah...

Amanda_Robinson
08-21-2008, 01:11 AM
I would go to the movies.

Sally2005
08-21-2008, 01:24 AM
That is a good question. For me it is difficult to answer because I want to do something fun, but I don't tend to go out just to go out I usually have a specific need to do something. Walking around a mall is great for gaining experience in front of a lot of different people. I like biking and found that to be an enjoyable experience enfem. There are all kinds of things you can do...movie, drive thru, museum, car wash, oil change etc... just about anything.

DeeDee3
08-21-2008, 04:07 AM
The very first things I did were as follows. 1. Went shopping and bought clothes. 2. Movies. 3. Went to AA Meetings. DeeDee3

Sara Jessica
08-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Pretty much wherever I want to go.

Paula Siemen
08-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I do pretty much what I want to do when I'm infeme. Its usually on a Saturday when my wife is at work. I run my arrands and do some shopping. Pick up laundry, grocery shop, SHOE SHOP, brouse the department stores and discount stores; just whatever seems like I need to do. I've been to the movies infeme and that was a nice experience. I've gone out to dinner and drinks. Its really a fun and satisfying experience to be out in public as a woman, expressing my feminine self and being treated as a lady would be treated. It really makes me feel feminine.
Paula

DeeDeeB
08-21-2008, 08:24 AM
I'd love to go anywhere and everywhere, dressed however I like. However, I'm still pretty deep in the closet. Parties and work on Halloween is as far as I've gone so far en femme. My first big outing (pun intended) will be SCC. :)

Dee :fairy1:

Lori31
08-21-2008, 08:39 AM
I would probably go to a club dressed in a nice sexy outfit.

KarenSusan
08-21-2008, 08:40 AM
I would love to go to work. Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk I cross my legs and imagine I'm wearing a skirt.

celeste26
08-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Gee when I first read this post I thought about maybe Japan or China then everyone else chimed in about the mall or the movies. As an international traveler I think in those terms not locally.

Been to India, Europe, Middle East and all over North America. Maybe South America or Australia that's where I'd like to go.

susan fuller
08-21-2008, 09:05 AM
I want to go shopping at a mall en femmne and to the movies.

Andrea_girl
08-21-2008, 09:09 AM
I think i would choose a nice windy day wearing a full skirt with petticoat and have a day out shopping in london. Finishing with a nice meal.

CD Susan
08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=emmicd;1403019]

As a crossdresser if you had the opportunity to venture out where would you like to go and what would you do?

I just don't understand this question! Don't we as crossressers already have the 'opportunity' to venture out? The only thing holding us back is ourselves and our own lack of confidence.

annecwesley
08-21-2008, 12:47 PM
It might seem odd, but my dream is to wander around Boston. I'd stroll up the Commons and then down Newberry Street and on to Boylston Street. I'd ride the subway and make my way over to Harvard Square. It's probably because I used to live there and Boston is such a walkable town.

Annemarie
08-21-2008, 12:52 PM
I would like to go to church dressed !

Susancd
08-21-2008, 04:07 PM
I think i would choose a nice windy day wearing a full skirt with petticoat and have a day out shopping in london. Finishing with a nice meal.

That would be me too!

Cary
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I think I would go anywhere I want to.:D

Pamela Julie
08-21-2008, 06:57 PM
In Greenville I would go to Falls Park, an extremely popular park where many people take their children and dogs. You see everything from infants to centurians. I would walk along the river and falls with one or more of my dogs, have dinner at the sandwich shop at the park, and watch one of the free summer shows in the amphitheater. It really is one of the most beautiful parks to be found anywhere.

Pamela:)

bijust4funjax1
08-21-2008, 07:03 PM
i would go out to dinner and do normal things at night

~Bailey

docrobbysherry
08-21-2008, 07:24 PM
my first choice would be to go clubbing with Tiffany in Hollywood! LOL!:daydreaming:

joann07
08-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Anything that comes to mind.

Hugs!

Kelli Ann
08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
The first place that I would want to go is DISNEYWORLD in Orlando, FL. I believe a crossdresser could blend in that place better than anywhere on the planet.

AlisonA
08-21-2008, 08:37 PM
For sure shopping, to a club dancing, movies, heck everywhere!!

sissystephanie
08-21-2008, 10:49 PM
I think I would go anywhere I want to.:D

I second the above quote. Only I do it almost every day. I wear female attire most of the time, not trying to pass, just being feminine! I wear skirts to the mall, grocery shopping, and going out to eat. About the only place where I haven't worn a skirt is my church and the doctors office. But I have worn panties to both places!

If you have self confidence, you wear what you want to wear. Not what you think society dictates that you should wear! I do!!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

trannie T
08-22-2008, 12:36 AM
I can't think of too many places I want to go where I have not been dressed. I just want to go back to all of them.

amy canada
08-22-2008, 01:38 AM
I think I'd go to a baseball game or other sporting event. Most people would be too focused on the game to really pay attention to what you're wearing, unless you're really hot and no one can take their eyes off of you.

I'd also go to a mall and walk around and do lots of shopping. Heck, if I'm dressed up and look the part, then I'd be just like a regular woman and shopping is what regular women do. But first I'd need a wig and some makeup. I don't have either of those yet.

Charlena
08-22-2008, 07:25 AM
I would like just to go to my regular places, no one would recognize me I'm sure but I like to go out with my wife and were always running into people we know. I dont have enough confidence on my own...Yet! We are planning a trip to an outlet mall in Central Indiana. Love to spend a whole weekend en-femme in Indy. Museums and the canal walk Centre mall.

marny
08-22-2008, 09:29 PM
pretty much anywhere in NYC

Nicki B
08-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I want to do everything I normally do but do it en femme.

I would go to the movies.

I would probably go to a club dressed in a nice sexy outfit.

I want to go shopping at a mall en femmne and to the movies.

It might seem odd, but my dream is to wander around Boston. I'd stroll up the Commons and then down Newberry Street and on to Boylston Street. I'd ride the subway and make my way over to Harvard Square. It's probably because I used to live there and Boston is such a walkable town.

i would go out to dinner and do normal things at night

The first place that I would want to go is DISNEYWORLD in Orlando, FL. I believe a crossdresser could blend in that place better than anywhere on the planet.

I think I'd go to a baseball game or other sporting event. Most people would be too focused on the game to really pay attention to what you're wearing, unless you're really hot and no one can take their eyes off of you.

I'd also go to a mall and walk around and do lots of shopping.

pretty much anywhere in NYC

So, all of you...

Why can't you??

victoriamwilliams1
08-23-2008, 08:31 AM
I would sugesst starting out to places that afre not overly crowed. When I started going out my first place was a mall on a weekday before closing. I have pretty much gone everywhere with outany problems.

pamela_a
08-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Go where you want to. My very first time out was to the mall to do some shopping and the best time I've had was driving from Nebraska to Minnesota dressed, with lots of shopping stops thrown in during the trip. Just pick a place and go. Once you find out how easy it is there will be no stopping you. Just get out there and have fun.

-Paula-

KarenEdwards
08-23-2008, 09:26 AM
I had an opportunity to "live" as Karen (after working hours) 4 evenings per week for about 5 years. I worked during the day on a major project in a town about 35 miles from the one in which I stayed in a motel - same one for the entire time - during the course of that project. After work, I was Karen nearly every evening. It was in a small South Carolina town, the buckle of the bible belt, and I learned some amazing things about myself and other people. I ate nearly every dinner as Karen in many restaurants, shopped everywhere from Home Depot to upscale stores, went to movies, etc., etc. In short, I did all the things any woman would have done in those circumstances.

I made many friends during that time and none of them cared that I was a crossdresser. Most of them never saw me in any other "mode" of dress. It made me realize that people are far more tolerant than we sometimes give them credit for. There was not a single instance of open prejudice, no negativitiy at all. I am very thankful that I had that opportunity!

Annemarie
08-23-2008, 11:38 AM
So, all of you...

Why can't you??
Because I'm a coward ?...because I don't want to be unnecessarily provocative .

Cathytg
08-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Most of them never saw me in any other "mode" of dress. It made me realize that people are far more tolerant than we sometimes give them credit for.

Now, THERE is a profound observation. Nobody ever saw you in both modes! What does that say about people's expectations? It is a rule of thumb that most people will react to and see just what they expect to see. That suggests very strongly that, if you try to project a "normal" woman to the world, the world will react as if that is just who you are. I doubt that a person's realization of your true gender matters.

Thank you saying that.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-23-2008, 12:10 PM
I agree we can go anywhere that our minds will allow us to go, we are the arbiter of that question. Alas for me I have my wifes feelings to consider so I will remain somewhat covert and remain hidden in plain sight. I would come out full time but I love her so much that I just can't. I get away with quite a bit still so it works out in the long run. If however things changed than I'd go everywhere as Sandra

gennee
08-23-2008, 06:21 PM

I attended a church service last Friday. It was my first time doing so. I'd do it again.

Gennee

:)

Sophia de la luz
08-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Going to the movies sounds fun, especially as a male friend's date. Going to distant places seems to open a door to be authentic, in the moment.

bijust4funjax1
08-23-2008, 09:25 PM
So, all of you...

Why can't you??

simple, im not passable yet

guardian832
08-23-2008, 09:29 PM
I would like to just get in my truck and drive around town.

marny
08-23-2008, 09:41 PM
I'D go to Tuscany! But that would be my first choice wether I was dressed or not. Best food i've experienced in this world!

katrinacd
08-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I would absolutely love to go out for a very nice dinner and then a show at St. Louis' beautiful old theater, the Fox. Every time I go there I'm jealous of the women in their formal dresses and pumps - wish it could be me!