PDA

View Full Version : I am so in need....

cdkelsi
08-21-2008, 02:07 PM
In need of a nite out dressed like the girl in me. You know it is down right depressing when you feel so much better, relaxed and your smile is just alittle bit bigger when you are dressed, but when you can't or you were stupid to throw out all you had, or you just can't find the time to find some local girls to hang out with it is just depressing.
Lately I have been going nuts it seems like. The only thing that keeps me sane is getting to the shower and having a fresh shave. Nothing like it. especially if I can't do nothing else.
Ok enough babble.
Love ya all. Smile.

DonnaT
08-21-2008, 02:56 PM
If you've still got the attire and wig, then there is always time in a 24 hour day to dress and venture out.

Without the attire and wig, well, a trip to the stores is called for.

CD Susan
08-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Kelsi, so why can't you get dressed and go out. What is it that is holding you back? I hope you didn't purge all of your frillies!

PamelaTX
08-21-2008, 07:57 PM
I feel your pain!

NovaScotia
08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
I can only dress up safely when I travel out of town, which is fairly frequently. Last night, for the first time, I spent about 2 hours getting made up and dressed to venture out. I was in a town fairly well populated by tourists, and waited until late evening, in hopes that dusk would help conceal anything I missed in the mirror. Well, I drove to the downtown area, parked and window shopped for abount an hour. Following the advice of my very supportive sister, I smiled at everyone I encountered and did not hide. Not a single second look or backward glance. What a rush!

Since I came out to my brother, who also is a CD'r, and joining TRI-ESS a year ago, I have gone out several times in groups, but this was just me in clothes I selected and make-up I did without help. It was just as I was told it would be...fun with no one else knowing or caring.

robyn1114
08-21-2008, 10:58 PM
I too feel your pain, Do to work and home life it seems I never get the chance to dress anymore and it's killing me.

victoriamwilliams1
08-21-2008, 11:43 PM
I was there until today and I totally understand.

Joy Carter
08-22-2008, 12:21 AM
My next date is in October. That is just too long ! It's a three day weekend. But it will be worth the wait. Next is another three day in November. My dry spell is self imposed, as I need to save up matching funds, if I want to go out of town and meet with friends. So says the little woman.:heehee:

cdkelsi
08-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks all. Just not being able to is killing me.
When I was a flight attendant it was great I used to dress all the time in my room....that was great then. I should have taken more advantage of that time. Stupid me. Hopefully I will return to flying one day.

marie354
08-22-2008, 03:30 PM
The only cure for purging is...
Goooo SHOPPING!

Seriously, I feel your pain. Been there, done that. I'm sure that there are many here that have too.