PDA

View Full Version : New job.....new dilema

mackemlass
08-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Changed jobs three weeks ago and am really getting to know a few people there now. There is one girl in particular,twice she's come in to work wearing a really gorgeous print top. The second time I saw it I just decided I had to say something and said 'You know,that's a really nice top you're wearing today',to which she replied 'oh....thank you'. Now the dilema is how to find out where she got it from! Obviously 'I'll be totally honest,I'm a crossdresser and I want one myself' isn't a good option and I don't want to go down the 'I'd like to buy one like that for my girlfriend' road,which would involve lying about having a girlfriend Any suggestions?

DonnaT
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
What with the turnover stock in store shelves, it's probably unavailable now anyway.

Ask her who it made by, then do an online search.

Charlene Ogden
08-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Women are ultra intuitive. If you ask too many questions they quickly become suspicious. She'll think you're weird and possibly tell others which might cause you a problem at work.
I've sort of done this a couple times with mixed reactions. I usually get a weird look.
My advice, don't ask. As a general rule, if you don't want to be found out don't mix work with CDing.
Like the old adage goes ( severly paraphrasing) " Don't crap in your own bed". In other words, don't take chances with people in your neighborhood, community or work.
Do you CDing outside of your normal life areas. Even if you find someone at work who is also a CD or extremely sympathetic, be very careful because they may out you.
peace and hose :-)

ashleyinwpb
08-21-2008, 05:04 PM
I think you should ask her... just be quick to the point and then move on. If it were up to some of the others you'd be hiding in the dark and left wondering and felling guilty you have a fem side.
I'm leaving the house in ten with my SO and going to the mall wearing Ann Taylor loose fit jeans, a Guy Harvey T-Shirt and bright pink townail polish amd surfer sandals. I plan on shopping for new pair of heels & my SO is getting her ring polished. This battle won't be won in the closet ladies. If I run into someone I'm not worried about it because I know who I am and what I stand for. Ladies be tall and stand confident.(in your heels)

Sandra Dunn
08-21-2008, 05:33 PM
JUst ask her, no explaination needed. If she ask why, just tell her you might need to go to that store to buy a gift for someone and would like to check it out since they sold you a neat looking top.
HUGS Sandra

Genifer Teal
08-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I was just telling a friend of mine how I love to say things like that to women to see their reaction. A guy would not call it a top. More likely he would call it a shirt. You probably already gave up to omuch byt that and just the fact that you complimented it. That makes you stand out to begin with. Best of luck. Nothing wrong with her suspecting you are different.

Gen

PamelaTX
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I think you should ask her... just be quick to the point and then move on. If it were up to some of the others you'd be hiding in the dark and left wondering and felling guilty you have a fem side.
I'm leaving the house in ten with my SO and going to the mall wearing Ann Taylor loose fit jeans, a Guy Harvey T-Shirt and bright pink townail polish amd surfer sandals. I plan on shopping for new pair of heels & my SO is getting her ring polished. This battle won't be won in the closet ladies. If I run into someone I'm not worried about it because I know who I am and what I stand for. Ladies be tall and stand confident.(in your heels)

What she said!

You go girl!

mackemlass
08-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions....