PDA

View Full Version : She finally had enough

Lisa_M
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
So i meet this girl about 4 months ago. We hit it off right off the bat. we started dating, she started moving her stuff in to my house things where good. I told her that I am transgendered, she tried to cope with it but finally gave up to day and decided to go back to her ex. She said that she can't live a lie anymore (because i"m not out of the closet to everyone yet.) and that i am fake. It hurts so much, but at the same time I see this as a mixed blessing, I can now dress more, but I also know that i will miss her greatly. What do you girls think?

Di
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
I think since she went right back to her ex...that was her excuse.
And since you see it as a mixed blessing...then its for the good.
Best Wishes:hugs::hugs::hugs: finding what you need:love:

celeste26
08-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Always better to start off with honesty and since she couldn't handle it its always for the best to have her clear out early. She wasn't really concerned about you anyway.

KathrynTX
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
It may not feel like it right now, but you're better off without her.

The fact that she went back to her ex means that he was still in the picture. She might have gone back to him anyway at some point even if you hadn't told her about your femme side.

:2c:

Shelly67
08-21-2008, 04:20 PM
As one door closes , another opens .......... I think if she so readily returned to her ex , then you,ve had a lucky escape . It seems she used youre situation as an excuse to show bravado for her reasons for leaving ......but think of this . In the quiet of the night she,ll remember you .....and then she,ll have no other option but to admit to herself the real reasons she left . We all live in this quiet times , in denial , and shame at times .......... And like others have already said , if he took her back so easily he obviously was'nt out of the picture .
There is one thing she won't be able to deny tho - and it,ll stick in her throat .

You were honest and upfront .

And if I were her ex I certainly wouldnt feel secure with such a person.

You,ll find another girl ...one who loves you for being you ....

Chin up , be proud and good luck .

Nicole Erin
08-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Just do not let her back in when her and her ex have another break up.

It seems to me like you got rid of a leech. I mean like moving into your place to live with you?

Let the other guy have the headaches. :heehee:

Megan72
08-21-2008, 06:16 PM
I think that there is a lot of this going around right now, maybe its in the water, across the globe.

Joy Carter
08-21-2008, 06:20 PM
"Take Time To Know Her" was a song in the sixties, of hurried love gone wrong. I'd not make such a commitment in the future, like her moving in. To heart breaking when they use you like that.

Pamela Julie
08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I think she left you to go back to her ex after evaluating their past and current feelings and relationship. You were just there at the time and likely your cd'ing had nothing to do with the breakup, regardless of what she told you. Being a cd is being fake, in a way, regardless or weather you are in the closet or full time. We have to do many fake things, just like gg's do, to make ourselves look and feel our best. You are no more fake then the next guy or girl. You are fortunate to have found a woman that has accepted your femme side, though for a lot shorter time than you had hoped. The old saying, "it is better to have loved and lost love, than to never have loved at all" is appropriate and true in your case. With this experience, future meetings with accepting women should be easier, and hopefully longer lasting.

Pamela:)

Lisa_M
08-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Thank you all for your support and meaningful words. It is a very hard time in my life right now, I thank all you for being there for me! Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

Amy Hepker
08-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Some GGs can handle it and others can not. She wanted you to tell everyone you were a CDer and she could not live with you because you were not truthful with everyone, well it sounds to me she was just using it as an excuse. It is obvious that she was keeping tabs on her old boyfrined. I went through the same thing only years instead of just weeks. Be glad it is over now and find someone else.

docrobbysherry
08-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Lisa, I think u did the rite thing. Also, that u r lucky that u found out about her so quickly!

Celeste
08-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey she sounds like one of those that always has to be in a relationship with someone.I mean,if she was unhappy with your cding why couldn't she just move out on her own.Also about the closet statement,everyone needs their own level of privacy.I would continue to look for a woman more independent ,mature and sensitive.

PortiaHoney
08-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Here, here.

I know it's difficult, but as they say, it's for the best.

Just know that it wasn't because of you she went back, it was because she wasn't over him. It wasn't because of anything you did, you are just the focus of her excuse.

It's not fair that she tried to make you the reason she went back for more. Likely, she will try to blame you if it doesn't work again. She is already doing that.

If it was because of anything you did, she would not go back to him, she would find another way.

So, who is really the fake one.......

Do not, whatever her excuse, take her back. It never works.

PamelaTX
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
I think you're well rid of this person. IT sounds to me like she was just using you and that your CDing was an excuse for her to behave badly and blame it on you.

CDing is not fake. What's fake is telling yourself over and over that you're not CD when you really are.

For real -- At last!

Michelly
08-22-2008, 01:10 AM
Yes gurl you did the right thing, She would have never left you if she truly loved you. Besides, there is a lot more fish in the sea! Maybe next time you'll find one who has a thing for us CD's. I don't tolarate that kind of additude from GG's anymore. Always better to be honest up front.

Michelly

XOXO

Monica93304
08-22-2008, 02:47 AM
:hugs:
As one door closes , another opens .......... I think if she so readily returned to her ex , then you,ve had a lucky escape . It seems she used youre situation as an excuse to show bravado for her reasons for leaving ......but think of this . In the quiet of the night she,ll remember you .....and then she,ll have no other option but to admit to herself the real reasons she left . We all live in this quiet times , in denial , and shame at times .......... And like others have already said , if he took her back so easily he obviously was'nt out of the picture .
There is one thing she won't be able to deny tho - and it,ll stick in her throat .

You were honest and upfront .

And if I were her ex I certainly wouldnt feel secure with such a person.

You,ll find another girl ...one who loves you for being you ....

Chin up , be proud and good luck .

That was very well said. I think you'll find the right girl sooner than later. If I had been honest with my GF 2 years ago, I would have been better off today. I'm lucky that she had feelings for me after all this time.

Xoxo
Monica.

:hugs:

DanaR
08-22-2008, 03:05 AM
You escaped with your life, it could have been worse.

trannie T
08-22-2008, 03:11 AM
Congratulations on your honesty. I'm sorry that it caused the end of your relationship but the truth usually comes out eventually and you probably saved yourself a lot of grief in the future. Be strong, keep your head held high and know that as much as it hurts you did the right thing.

Stormgirl
08-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Good,she wasn't worth the drama to begin with then if she left you to go back to her ex.

karynspanties
08-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Next time make sure the woman knows BEFORE she moves in. It would be best to let the person know at the very BEGINNING of the relationship that you are transgendered.

MsJanessa
08-22-2008, 07:03 AM
you are lucky it happened early on in the relationship----and the fact that she "fled" back to her ex speaks volumes in her commitment to you and BTW if you dicided to be "openly" transgendered, I seriously doubt that she could have handled that.

DonnaT
08-22-2008, 08:53 AM
It's good you told her and found out her reaction early in the relationship. One thing you might have learned is to be honest up front, before the moving in together phase.

Angie G
08-22-2008, 09:18 AM
You seem sort of OK with it. Sound like she just wanted to get back with her ex. I think you would be better off fnding some that will be OK with you dressing hun. :hugs:
Angie

Sandra
08-22-2008, 10:37 AM
If she's gone back to the ex then my guess is she never got over him, and you was just using you as a stop gap.

Keep looking you will find someone . :hugs:

SouthernLady
08-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Thank you all for your support and meaningful words. It is a very hard time in my life right now, I thank all you for being there for me! Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

You're better off without her...never let another woman move in with you unless she knows you better! What if you had gotten married? Had some kids? then she looks at you and says---it's over. LOL, live and learn.