PDA

View Full Version : If I Had To Stay In The Closet I Would Just Give It Up

Sissy_in_pink
08-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi all,
I have been crossdressing now for years and find that if I had to stay in the closet I think I would just give it all up. Trying to dress with out getting caught is just to hard and nerve racking and it would be impossible to hide the amount of stuff that I have. I did get caught by my wife many years ago, I was putting window tinting on our kitchen window to stop the neighbours from being able to look in when ever they were at their front door. I was wearing lycra tights at the time, she said "so this is what we get up to when I'm not here", but she did not tell me to get them off. Also dressing on ones own is so lonely, it is so much better when I can do it in front of my wife and or children, they are both grown up, but still live at home. :sad:
Don't get me wrong, my wife totally disagrees with my crossdressing and gives me dirty looks when ever I do it and my daughter is scared that someone will see me and that will cause us to lose all our friends. I would love to have a GG friend to confide in so I would have someone to talk to face to face, but I would have to send out a lot of feelers to make sure it was safe. It is so depressing not being able to talk openly to anyone, the only thing my wife and daughter say is to get rid of all my stuff, no support or anything, just critism.:sad:
I started to wear bras without hiding the fact when my wife found a discarded bra and asked me was it mine, I said no, but she was adamant that it was even though it was way to big for me. During summer when it was to hot to wear a nighty to bed, I would just wear a bra and matching satin full briefs to bed, I would wake up next morning and find that during the night I had kicked the covers off. After a while I started to pad them up just a little at first, then I caught my wife indicating to my daughter that it looked like I had breasts, so I then started to fill them up completely. I can now wear any outfit with full breasts showing, including see threw nighties & dresses.
I have now ordered breast forms from Super gel Products the Pals Breast Enhancers, but i am a bit pieved off with them as I was hoping to get them before my wife comes home from her sisters. I ordered them on the 9th Aug
and I did not hear from them until i sent an email enquiring about my order I then get an email to say that they have been shipped on the 19th Aug with no explanation as to the delay, that is 10 days after the order was placed. my wife comes home tomorrow it is now Friday 1.00pm :Angry3:

As far as Crossdressing is concerned, I love it and do not want to give it up:love:

TommiTN
08-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Have you considered joining a support group? I had the same feelings as you; I could no longer keep my fem side in the closet. I visited a regional support group some distance from my small, conservative home town. I was welcomed and was immediately comfortable with the other girls and did go out dressed with them, my first time dressed en femme in a public setting. I'm sure Sydney has enough CDers to have an active group you could join. The only warning I have is that once you do it you'll want to do it again and again!

Angie G
08-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Hay Sissy only my wife knows I dress and is OK with it. I don't think I'd like going back ic that closet after being out.:hugs:
Angie