PDA

View Full Version : Ironic I guess

Princess29
08-22-2008, 02:30 AM
I saw the other day that the old folks home connected with our local church is having a fundraising night soon. They are having a "topsy turvy wedding" or basically a crossdressing skit and it seems that my father is playing one of the "women".
My sister (who knows all about melissa) was talking to mum about it the other day and apparantly mum was asking for ideas where she might be able to get a dress for dad.
Now I could offer to help but seeing as I dont want to out myself to the whole town, I think I'll just keep quiet about things.

Mel

Bev06 GG
08-22-2008, 02:35 AM
LOL oh Mel that made me laught. Cut yourself off from the whole town. I can see where your coming from though probably best if you want to help out to do it through your sister.
I have heard of churches doing that before. I dont think they called it topsy turvy though. They did it in aid of charity too but I was out of town otherwise I would have gone along to support it.
Take care
Bev

trannie T
08-22-2008, 03:16 AM
"Son can I borrow your new dress Saturday night?"
Another question I will never be asked.

DonnaT
08-22-2008, 09:09 AM
You'll regret it later and think back and wish you had participated, Mel.

My wife's grandpa was a participant in a similar event in Texas sometime back. Everyone had fun. There was no passing of judgement.

Princess29
08-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Mum just got dad to try on one of her dresses for the event. I made sure to stay well out the way
Even if I was asked to participate (which I wasnt and am working anyway) , I would have to do a real half arsed job on dressing and not be too convincing.