PDA

View Full Version : when did you start

marny
08-22-2008, 09:01 PM
when did you start? I started 5 yrs ago when a girfriend painted my toes! never looked back. Marny ever since!

Sarah Doepner
08-22-2008, 11:00 PM
I had the desire when I was very young, but never had the chance until I was 12 or 13 years old.

trannie T
08-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Had my first thoughts about transgender when I was five, did not dress at all until my twenties, first dressed completely and went out in my forties and have continued in my sixties.

Angie G
08-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Marny it's been almost 50 years for me hun. :hugs:
Angie

bijust4funjax1
08-23-2008, 08:47 PM
i started a few years ago. loved it since

~Bailey

Veronica Nicole
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Started 35 years ago, never been out fully dressed as a woman. Did try makeup in my 20s, have not gone back to that although I would love to.

victoriamwilliams1
08-23-2008, 09:04 PM
5 years old being a stand in for my cousin for her dress.

vivian33
08-23-2008, 10:09 PM
i started in my early teens... I would look through the victorias secret catalog and dream....didnt do my own shopping till my 20's though

Sweetcheeks Marie
08-23-2008, 10:22 PM
I've always done it here and there since I was a teenager, 13. About two years ago I first had the courage to do full-on crossdressing, wore the clothing underwear and make up all at once, with my grown out hair. Shared the experience with someone at last with my girlfriend last year. Unfortunately that first time was marred by a flatmate arrived home unexpectedly, and me having to hide with seconds to spare. :o

Karren H
08-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Almost 50 years ago!! SIGH!!!!!!

Patty
08-23-2008, 10:43 PM
I started about 50 yrs ago ---if only I knew earlier what I know now--would have done a lot more dressing like Karren does

ManInBra
08-23-2008, 11:08 PM
I was about 13 when I first tried on a bra my mom left in the bathroom, It has been a long hard 35 years, I have been walked in on while sleeping in a bra or nightgown and usually with breastforms in so it had to have been a bit obvious, I have been hugged by people while wearing a bra under my guy clothes, Would I give up crossdressing if I had the choice - No way, It was only about 10 yrs ago I was able to finally accept myself as being a crossdresser. But I still have a hard time going in and buying new things in stores, I still get embarrassed sometimes, But hey it will all get better in time.

Jonelle
08-23-2008, 11:13 PM
I was in fifth grade and dressed up for halloween!! My mom and my sis got really into helping me look as feminine as possible.. the extra attention was all it took.. oh yeah and the comfort of the bra wrapped tightly around my chest... and the feel of the long skirt brushing against my legs.. and the cool october breeze blowing through my done up hair... and the excitement of seeing myself with makeup on in the mirror.. and my first experience of stablizing myself as i walked for the first time in heels.. and how nicely my package felt bunch up in pantyhose... hehe... i never looked back.

LilSissyStevie
08-23-2008, 11:23 PM
I started when I was four. It was infrequent between 25 and 40 (I would get the urge maybe twice a year) but it has come on strong the last few years.

lynnmcarthur
08-25-2008, 08:21 AM
I was very young

tamarav
08-25-2008, 08:23 AM
56 years, 4 months,....

Lilith Moon
08-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Four years old. Improvising cloaks and dresses out of my bedclothes and doing girly twirls in front of the mirror.

Jolene
08-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Started a few years ago here but wish it had been sooner.
Jolene :)

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 05:09 PM
I did dress up when I was 16 with my 16 Y O GG cousin about 10 times in the summer of 1981. I knew then I was a CDer, but after that I surpressed until early this year. I wish I would've kept at it when in my 20's & 30's since I met an accepting woman who is now my wife. But I'm still only 43 so I have sometime left before I begin to wrinkle and sag.

Felicity :)

PaulaMea
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
About 12 or 13, I started playing with my mother's makeup and just kept experimenting from there.

JaydeCD
08-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Well I have had the desire for as long as I can remember, but have only allowed myself to be me for the past week or so. I just wish I would have started years ago instead of being miserable all those years trying to be somebody else.

simpsonfan5
08-25-2008, 09:28 PM
i have had the desire from as early as 9 or 10 years old, i remember wishing at birthdays and shooting stars that 'tommorow i would wake up a girl'
at about 13 or 14 it came out a lot, sneaking mom's panties, skirts, makeup, etc...it really hasnt gone away since. i still love the feeling of cute panties, pretty skirts, bras, looking like i have nice breasts...its wonderful!

gerry
09-05-2008, 08:30 PM
It al started at about age 4 or 5. I was on a family outing to a local lake, with my mother and sister. My mother warned me not to play to close to the water, that if I should get wet, she didn't have any dry clothes for me. Well, it happened, I slipped on a stone and fell in the water. and as I said, as she didn't have any of my dry clothes, my mother had me put on my sisters ruffled panties and a coordinating top and shorts, typical of what a 6 year old young lady might wear. At first I was horrified, but in a little while, I began to enjoy every minute of it. As a way of thanking my mother, I made sure to kiss her on the lips, so I could some of her lipstick on my lips. I was in heaven. When we arrived home, I ran out to play with my friends even before she could change me back in boys clothes. I found that I began to enjoy playing with the other little girls in the neighborhood more than the boys. I showed the girls how proud I was of my pretty outfit and that I had on lipstick. As I recall, 3 other girls,(2 sister) and a friend, all went to one of their houses and played dressup. They thought I was a pretty girl and we all began to try on each others clothes. After a while it was time to go home, but we planned to get together again soon to play house, I was to be one of the girls. :battingeyelashes:

Veronica Lacey
09-05-2008, 08:53 PM
First thoughts were planted around age 6 or 7 when my mother used to hang her dresses in the closet next to my bed (small house.) Used to reach in and feel a couple of the softer dresses of hers and occasionally crawling up inside as they hung there.

Age 9 we moved to a larger house where I finally had my own room. The real adventure began there as I could wear various items in the night whenever I pleased.

CD Susan
09-05-2008, 08:54 PM
It all started for me 55 years ago at age 5. I have been doing this for such a long time that this has become my life. I came out to others and started going out dressed only 3 months ago. I feel that I wasted so many years of my life by not doing this sooner.

Jennifer Brooks
09-05-2008, 09:01 PM
When I was 5 years old. Wearing bras and other delicates.

Nataliebabe
09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I was under the age of 5 when I first steppind into a pair of my mother`s heels. As a teenager, I tried on her or my sister`s panty hose, dresses, shoes, etc. it wasn`t until I was on my own in my 20`s that I started to really get into dressing up. I now (30 something), dress at least once a week, head to toe, shaved inthe colder months, and, I just got my first wig!!! I always dress with full makeup, but now, I will finally see what Natalie looks like with my wig:). Two more weeks until the full body shave(have done legs and under arms for years), then Natalie will be complete.

DeniseNJ
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
yea I was about 5-6 stealing my aunts lipstick and wearing it , never stopped I will never forget going out on Hallloween when I was about 20 I was in heaven!!!

bimini1
09-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I was 4 years old and encountered some bloomer-type "drawers" in the downstairs of the home we had just moved into. I had to try them on.

To this day I think it all started with me being in the same room as my mom and seeing her when she got dressed and ready for work. Sometimes I wonder if I did not have those experiences would I be dressing at all.

Syndi
09-06-2008, 11:41 PM
I was 11 years old when I started crossdressing.

tealannette
09-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Age 13. Shaved my legs for the 1st time. Been a cd'er off and on ever since.

Alana65
09-25-2008, 03:35 PM
The desire to dress started before I was 10 (and once in a while I'd grab something feminine of my Mom's to wear.....for about an hour or two), but actually dressing in clothes that I purchased, started in my late teens. Been doing it on & off ever since (I'm 43 now).

Tashee
09-25-2008, 04:58 PM
I started before I knew I started. Then I realized I was doing it. Then I realized I was not going to be able to just stop doing it. I wish "it" was not considered an it. I wish all were open minded and celebrated the differences between different people. And the masses were free to be whom they are openly with acceptance.
I would no longer be a cross dresser I would just be me who enjoys wearing women's clothes. There are other things we all enjoy but the world will mark us at what it feels is dysfunctional. The sad part is there are young ones out there whom will buy into the lie that the world has fed them.

I peruse that pic section often and gaze into the eyes. Maybe its me? But I see sadness in many of the beautiful girls here.
Sorry I sound like I am on my Presidential soapbox, Sorry

Jilmac
09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I started at age 7 when a cousin dared me to wear a dress and panties. I was hooked, I had three older sisters and plenty of girls clothes to experiment with. I started dressing seriously at age 15, but hid it for most of my life. I'm out of the closet now and loving every minute of it, never looking back, no regrets.

Katie Lynn cd
09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
It started when I was about 11, but I do remember my mom letting me try on her stockings when I was really young...maybe 5 or 6. I have been dressing for about 32 years and have only really come to accept it in full for about the past 8 or 9 years.

Lisa Golightly
09-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh, about 5 years old.

Always Susan
09-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Being coaxed by Mary next door at 5 or 6 years old to wear her Easther dress. Pink dress,white cotton undies with a little pink bow on the under shirt,white petticoat,lace trimed socks, and black Maryjanes. White gloves(it was the fifties) a straw hat and a purse. Mary had to do alot of talking to get me into the outfit and even more to get me out of it. The rest is history that many of you girls have lived too.
Ever since and always Susan:D

Shadeauxmarie
09-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far, away....

When I was 6. I found some of my mother's stockings in the garbage can in her room. I pulled them out and I can remember her smell on them. I hid them until I could put them on. I am SO hooked.

scherylnmke
09-25-2008, 05:32 PM
I was about 11, and a curiousity of my mom's dresser drawers got the better of me! First pantyhose, slips and bodybriefers(all in ones) which continued til I was 19 and went to work for Uncle Sam, and halfway through that point I got my own place and started again. Off and on until about a dozen years ago when I came out to my SO, her understanding and support fueled my dressing fully. Now to the point it's clothes, wigs, makeup, shoes and here I am online! Maybe one day soon It'll be more adventures out and more often, she's not to that point but I think about it always.

PamelaTX
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
I started wearing my mother's underwear when I was seven or eight. I went as far as full dressing in my early teens, but then stopped completely for a long time. The fantasies never stopped though, and recently I finally got the courage to start acting on them again. I've never been happier.

Joanne Curl
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Like many of you, I started around 10 to 11 year old. I started by wearing my mom's bra and girdle form the hamper in the batroom. From there I started experimenting with her lipsticks and makeup. As I got older and long hair for boys was in fashion I started using her bobby pins and setting gel and pinning up my hair. I'd wake up and un-pin it and have beautiful wavy hair. Wow, I haven't thought about how I started in years- I'm 51 now, still in the closet but much better at dressing like a lady.

Joanne:battingeyelashes:

Paula G
09-25-2008, 06:15 PM
I think it started about age 10-11 with my mother's shoes and grandmother's thigh hi hosiery. It wasn't until after I was married that I tried skirts and hosiery, and finally admitting who I was about ten years ago.

Vicki65
09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
As far back as I can remember - which means about 38-40 years ago. I put on a pair of my mums hippy boots and felt 'different'

jennylogan
09-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I started at the ripe old age of 12. It's been 37 years of mostly ups with some downs. Wouldn't have changed a thing and my life is such that now I can enjoy dressing in ways unimaginable when I was younger.

Dragster
09-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I started at 10 to 12 years old (over 50 years ago!). Mother's hookside OBG and stockings got me so excited, I accidently had my first orasm the first time I put them on. The corset was very tight, and I've loved anything tight ever since.

I'm really disappointed that I didn't have a sister, female cousin, or "girl next door". What is it that motivates girls to try and dress up a boy in girl's clothes? I really wish that had happened to me.

Tony

marie354
09-25-2008, 06:50 PM
I was about 3 or 4 when I first tried on a pair of my sister's panties, and kept it hid, pretty much until my late teens, when I experimented with going out in L.A. & Hollywood.
When I came back to the east coast, a couple of months later... Back in the closet I was until I decided to come out about a year ago.

DebraMCD
09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Pantyhose and make up were first. Then shoes, (mainly small 1 inch heels) my mother didn't wear many dress shoes. In my teens it was mainly pantyhose, bras, panties, and make up. My first wife wore lots of high heels and she was a size 10 ,so I could wear most of them. That was the first time I dressed totally femme. I even bought some Lee press on nails ( I love having long nails). One day I would love to go to a nail salon and have my nails done. Now I just have a couple of pairs of shoes, with some hose and panties. I've been guilty of purging ALOT!!!

JaytoJillian
09-25-2008, 07:25 PM
discovered tights at 5 dressed for the first time in college

Samantha B L
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
I attempted to dress once in awhile when I was 7 or 8 in fragments of discarded hosiery and a very nice fur hat that belonged to my Mom but at that age I just wasn't left alone by myself for long and my brother or my sister would bang on the door saying "whatcha doin'?" and "can I please come in?"So I had to forget about it for awhile. Then when I was 11 or 12 I was at my cousin's house and everybody was out for about 45 minutes or an hour. I went into one of my girl cousin's bedrooms which was a treasure trove of clothes and stuff. She even had a makeup vanity. You girls know what happened. I was in heaven for at least half an hour. I tried on all kinds of blouses,skirts and dresses. It was exhilerating. I gradually pushed aside my dressing mentally not long afterward and I tried to forget about it. I made a return to it when I was about 19 years old and I haven't ever been able to give it up for long as my contribution to this thread probably attests.

jackie_p
09-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Discovered my sisters cheerleader outfit at about 8. Loved every
minute of it! Still have a soft spot for that. Maybe I'll try that for
Halloween:)

Jackie

Kate Lynn
09-25-2008, 08:34 PM
I started when I was baptised,there I was in a cute blue baptismal gown,with white lace,I don't remember what kind of shoes I had on,I was screaming my lungs out,swinging my arms,kicking my legs,because that dress was so cool,and I was telling them,my diaper needs changing.

Annette49
09-25-2008, 09:12 PM
I started as far back as before I can't remember. Have had neibors where I grew up say that I showed up at their door when I was 2 years old in a dress.

Annette

Sheri 4242
09-25-2008, 10:34 PM
When I was 3 or 4 - how great it felt and 50 years latter it just gets better!!!!!!!

susanmichelle
09-25-2008, 11:49 PM
29 years ago for me

Jess_cd32
09-26-2008, 12:02 AM
At about 7-8 y/o was my first time dressing, still remember it like yesterday and that was longgggg ago.
Many periods of not doing it over the years, buts its back now with a vengeance, and I'm lovin it ;-)

Jaydee
09-26-2008, 12:45 AM
For me it was 45 years ago at age 10. It was mostly confined to hosiery until a few years ago.

Jaydee

Zenith
09-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Been thinking about it since I was 5 or younger but fighting it all my life.

Joined the forum in May this year.

Terrified, I bought my first pair of pantyhose at the self-checkout lane a month later.

Started dressing fully shortly before August and been posting piccies here for about two months. I've taken to this so rapidly and so comfortably that I'm doing some real soul searching now...

Christie ann
09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
I remember praying that I would wake up the next morning as a girl back in at least 1st grade. Borrowed all kinds of mom's stuff as well as the occasional theft of the neighbors clothes lines through the years. Have purchased the odd item here and there. Fought it through the 1st 20 years of being married and now, with the kids gone, I am trying to find room for Christine.

steang
09-27-2008, 12:39 AM
desire: since i was a kid. started: 13

carolinoakland
09-27-2008, 01:25 AM
I started in my sisters and mom's stuff when I was thirteen did it in the closet until I was thirty ish when I went out for the first time fully dressed. For the next ten years in the closet again, until I started going out in real life more and more until I decided that I was acutually transexual. so short answer; lifelong since my early teen's. Carol.

caroline05tv
09-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Wnen I was about 7 or 8.............pair of sister's panties, then a bra, then stockings.................. it just developed over the years until I was dressing fully with makeup by the time I was about 13. Funny though, I've never gone through the purging thing like so many other girls.

Vintage4sarah
09-27-2008, 06:24 AM
I started out by just trying on my mothers underwear and hose around the age of 11 or 12. I was near 6 feet tall and she was all of 4-10. My first total session came when I was house/dog sitting for a neighbor several years later. It was great to have a wardrobe available to fit me and I took every opportunity to feast on it. Through the college and earlier married years, I slowly accumulated a "stash," but times were rare when I could be Sarah. Over 11 years ago, due to many circumstances, the real Sarah got a chance to total emerge and it has been a great ride since then.

Samantha Kelsey
09-27-2008, 09:54 AM
I started wearing my sisters clothes around 8yrs old and got braver until marrying at 20 when I stopped. Started again with the wifes clothes about 25 but it was kept secret. Short pause on meeting second wife at 37 then started again about 39. Broke my silence to her at 48 and came out fully at 51 seven years ago. Now 58 with new girlfriend who knew about me before we met and is great seeing me as a person. Dress en femme every day sometimes for days on end. I/we go out occasionally.

TGMarla
09-27-2008, 10:45 AM
I started when I was 12, and save for a couple of spurts, I've never stopped, or lost the desire to dress.

fluffy_kingston
09-27-2008, 10:58 AM
My mother dressed me in a little dress when I was 6 or 7 to hem it for a neighbors little girl. I remember someone knocking on the door and me running and hiding while wearing the dress.

I tried on my first panties soon after and was hooked for good.

MJ
09-27-2008, 11:23 AM
1965 guees i was young :battingeyelashes:

michellechez
09-27-2008, 11:51 AM
when did you start? I started 5 yrs ago when a girfriend painted my toes! never looked back. Marny ever since!
I started at 7 it was just too much watching my mother dressing in a girdle and stockings been hookked ever since

jennylogan
09-27-2008, 12:39 PM
I started 37 years ago at age 12. Couldn't tell you why but from the moment I first did it, there was no going back and I have never stopped. Went through all the usual trials and tribulations that come with cding. Finally 3 years ago I came out to my wife and it was the best thing I ever did. Wasted alot of years and threw away alot of outfits before I let her into my secret world. Now the goal is to someday go fulltime with her support and understanding. Lots of stuff to get through before that becomes a reality, but I've come a long,long way in 37 years and sooner or later it will happen

Marjory
09-27-2008, 12:50 PM
I consider my main starting point to be around age 12-13. Being on this forum has jogged my memory a little and I recall some things I felt as a child. Being mad when my mother made me wear striped socks instead of the plain white cuff type (about age 4) trying on my sisters ballet shoes 4-5. Wearing my cousin's Mary Janes after an accident with my boy shoes 8-9. Always from the very first wanting to wear girls clothes. Almost asked my mother one time if I could wear girls shoes and dresses if I got As in school(never asked... thought better of it). So, it's always been with me from my earliest memories and, I'm sure, from before I could remember. I'm also sure my mother knew as well as my sister and my father didn't have a clue.

Marjory

Edyta_C
09-27-2008, 01:01 PM
My Mom dressed me as a girl nearly all of the time from birth to when I started Kindergarten and my brother was born. Then my Dad stepped in and made her stop (his words "this foolishness"). He made me cut my hair and start doing boy things. I got mad and ran away from home with the neighbor girl dressed in her clothes. Finally the police caught us but it took a while since they were looking for a boy and girl and not two girls. It was so late that they picked us up and figured it out later at the station. I've been hooked ever since.

Hugs Edyta

chelle
09-27-2008, 03:14 PM
when I was about 3-4 yrs old, my mother put my sisters panties on me. Guess I didn't have any clean unerwear myself. I remember it as my earliest memory. It got me hooked.
Chelle

Billie1
09-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Have had desires and tendencies since the age of eight or nine. Didn't understand why, just had these random episodes of wanting to wear a bra or girl's swimsuit, or whatever. The rest, as they say, is history.

WhitneyC
09-27-2008, 04:41 PM
My sister put me in a dress when I was a wee boy, maybe 6. A few years later I discovered that I liked the feel of satin on my skin. After that, I waited until about the age of 13 to dig deeper. Off and on since then for the last 26 years. I went through a religious phase where I would dress, then feel guilty and throw away my clothes only to regret it later.

khloey
09-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I started 2 years ago and my wife Lindsey,mom and sister laura encouraged me.We were at a drag show one night and I was picked to be made over as a woman.I said no at first and finally said yes after they encouraged me to do it.

Kyara
09-28-2008, 04:28 AM
I can remember being in total fascination with pantyhose at about age 3 or 4. I would watch my mother's friends legs as they visited her, in total bliss. I sort of remember touching a woman's leg. It wasn't until about age 11-12 that I tried my mother's underwear in the shower! That did it! Later I began exploring my sister's side of the closet and loving it! Now, I have a closet on the side, full of lady's clothes, and a whole bunch of sisters in you!

Sabrina Flowers
09-28-2008, 06:54 AM
I can remember wearing mums tights, dresses and shoes when I was about 10 years old, where I actully knew what I was doing at the time was crossdressing I can't remember, but I liked the feel of the clothes and shoes.
I started to dress more seriouly when I was 16 and started to earn my own money and had transport to get about. Though still very much in closet, it is still nice to go shopping for clothes and shoes.

anouk
09-28-2008, 10:29 AM
In very early years I remeber trying fantasy play skirt of my sisters and feeling somehow relaxed. My first real experiences were at the age of ten with their pantyhose and dresses. Since then I knew there was something peculiar in me, and found out the name transvestism to it about two years later.

My public life has been strictly a normal heterosexual man's life, including marriages and children. Only in last year I've had courage enough to write about it in the web. So far I have no regrets on it, on the contrary I've got many friends and even opportunities to dress "semi-publicly".

starry
09-29-2008, 04:12 AM
I started around the age of 5, I would enjoy wearing my mom's swimsuits. I eventually started using more and more of my sister's clothes, as they would fit better.

paulaluvssz8
09-29-2008, 08:38 AM
around 12 to 13 years of age for me.

wearingtanpantyhose
09-29-2008, 08:57 AM
I was about five and my mom made me wear a pair of my cousin's panties after I wet my pants. I still remember looking down at those cotton panties and the feeling they gave me. In puberty, I tried on my mom's bras and panties as well as stockings and pantyhose. I've been hooked ever since!

melissapghcd
09-29-2008, 09:32 AM
I started when I was 12 or 13 as well. I started with a pair of my sisters nylon panties after a friend confessed he wore his sisters and they felt good. We never discussed it again but one try was all I needed and I was hooked.

They felt so good I figured dressing more like a girl would be even better so I then tried her bras, pantyhose, slips eventually dresses and skirts. It wasn't very long before I was dressing fully. I moved on to my moms clothes as well. My sister had better actual clothes but my mom had better lingerie and daywear.

geenalynn
09-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Started pretty young myself at about 6 or 7 definatly. I just remember being home and going to moms dresser and taking bras ans panties. Then. One day she came home from work and there I was in all my female glory. She looked mad at first but then told me I was not co-ordinate right. I was about 10 when I got caught and pretty close to her size. She then taught me about dressing and how to be a girl. It was the 70's and mom had some cool cloths she did not mind shareing with me. We kept this up until I moved out and got married. She caught me in other ways too when I thought I was sneaky and tried to understand that I really felt like a girl inside and had girl feelings too. She taught me a lot and she gave me my first wardrobe as well. I was definatly lucky to have an understanding mom for sure after reading other posts. She also taught me a big lesson: if you feel bad, white stilletto heels makes it all go away!

ukxdress
09-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Well I was about 7 or 8 ish ? done it a few times, then around the age of 13 / 14 stopped and nothing for years. Now, I love it !

Xochiquetzal
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Well when I was about six or seven I remember that in Mexico they passed some sort of pro-gay law in mexico city. In the news they passed some images of some guys celebrating and some of them were dressed as women and I though inside myself that It was pretty cool that a guy could look so pretty.

Then when I was 12 I was changing inside my aunts bedroom and I saw one of her bra's, I put it on, it felt good and that's how I started.

Tommie
09-29-2008, 12:47 PM
I started when i was 10 the girls that lived 3 houses down went to dancing school and they needed another girl for a dance so they dressed me up in a can-can bodysuit and tights makeup and all the trimings when they were done i looked better then them. From then on hideing and throwing out a alot of close for the fear of being found out, to this day know one knows. And I won contest for best legs have to travel far to do this.

DeSkirt
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
First I remember my mother dressing me up as a cheerleader for halloween one year. Then after that, I remember I when I was in Elementary school. I stayed home (sick) from school one day. The lock on our bathroom door did not work so what we did was open the drawer next to the door to stop people from just barging in (which happened if you did not secure the door). Upon opening the drawer I noticed my mother used to keep my sisters tights and pantyhose I that drawer. Well, I wondered how it felt to wear something like that. I tried on every pair several times throughout the day and several times after that when I had the chance. That was over 40 years ago.

DeSkirt

Crissy65
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
I started at age 10 nearly 50 years ago. My mothers girdle and hose called out to me. I still love the feeling putting on full fashion hose and an open bottom girdle.

loveslingerie in oc
09-29-2008, 03:42 PM
When I was about 7-8 yrs old and had the numerous opportunities to wear a neighbor girls panties and some of her mom's lingerie (bras , panties, etc.), also. The mother did her laundry in the cellar and hung it up to dry there also. So...... it was often just hanging there waiting to be tried on by me.

Amy Rose
09-30-2008, 05:16 PM
It was a very hot day and my sisters (2 of them) use to wear short skirts and dresses in the summer time.I was 13 and I was very jealous of my sisters clothing as all I had was boring boy shorts,So i went into there room(with no one home) and put on a really cute baby pink skirt OMG i loved it i wore it for
more hours and it felt so good up against my skin and in the breeze.

Gina's dress-up
09-30-2008, 05:50 PM
i started in my teens,

jbirds
09-30-2008, 09:51 PM
when i was eleven a friend and i were playing around in the basement by the dirty clothes and he asked if we could try on my sisters clothes and i never looked back.

Jessicaparkson
09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
I started when I was around 8 or 9 I think. Was home schooled so I had a lot of time in the house. Luckily for me, my sisters were also being schooled likewise so they took up a lot of my mother's attention. I think the first time I actually tried was when I found a bra in the bathroom....was impossible to resist.

Kal
10-01-2008, 04:37 AM
First tried a bra on, then panties, then both togeth when I was about 11 and slowly devolped... fought it for a few years then more recently it came back again.

trisha59
10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
I was seven or eight and in my sisters closet trying on their underwear and tights.

TrinityTAM
10-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I guess I started when I was around 10 or 11 years old. I remember looking at the girls at school and wondering what it felt like to wear their outfits. I remember being home one day and finding a pair of my Mom's pantyhose laying out. I managed to swipe them and hide them in my closet until the weekend when I usually got up real early to watch cartoons. I usually had a good 2 or 3 hours before my parents would wake up so I used that time to try them on.

The rest is history. :D

Patti Remick
10-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Hello all,
Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep their clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and some skating dresses. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing. To this day nothing has ever been said. I look back on that time in my life with both joy and sadness. Joy in what I had and sadness that I would never have it like that again.

Love and hugs to all,
Patti Remick

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Alas, almost 45 years ago and wish that I would have come out of the closet in my teens. Still have not as my wife is really the only one that knows. It would have been so much nicer to have been dressed as a woman for the last 40 years, one can only dream.

Patricia1
10-02-2008, 09:41 AM
I was very young. Started wearing my mother's bras at an early age. I felt the urge to indulge through my teens and started in earnest in my early twenties and have been at it ever since.