PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Tina Dixon
08-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Well gals here's my simple problem, I have the house to my self today, now do I play dress up? If I do that means nothing else gets done if you know what I mean if your a in the closet type of gal, no running to a few stores or much of any thing really, oh my what to do?

darley dee
08-23-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm in the same tough spot.......... well not really as the closet me has won out, and boy has it been a while!!!

Diane Douglas
08-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Sometimes, I will get dressed up and do house work, You know laundry, dusting, etc. Vacumming in heells and pearls can be fun. The best part is the SO sees you have been busy.

Jenny Beth
08-23-2008, 10:26 AM
You could polish your Harley in a cute dress and heels! That way you'd kill two birds with one stone....:D

Vivian Best
08-23-2008, 10:36 AM
There's no question about what I'd do! There is always another day to get things done, don't you agree?

TiffanyTgirl
08-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Dress by all means! AS for going out, take off the wig, leave, drive 40 miles away, and put it back on. A simple outing at an interstate rest stop can be fun and adventurous.

Tina Dixon
08-23-2008, 11:19 AM
OK you guessed it I got dressed, bra forms and panties, a nice light and flouncy sun-dress, even put my heels on, sorry no pantyhose or makeup, got my wig on and feeling comfy:D

Bev06 GG
08-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Tee hee,
Tina shame on you. Can't you get dressed and do abit of housework. My SO loves to iron when dressed which suits me fine cause I hate it.
Bev

christid66
08-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Wife's home today so I'm working on my 'honey do' list today/tomorrow (except when I can sneak on here:heehee:) as I have a day's vacation on Monday. The wife is working, the kids are away at college so guess what I'm going to do :D

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Is this a trick question? Of course you get dressed up every chance you can. There will be plenty of time to do chores when the game is over and or the wife and kids are home. Of course if it were me I would just have to go shopping, one can never have too many pairs of heels.

Cary
08-23-2008, 12:09 PM
I say get dressed for comfort and do some lite house work.:)

Nicole Erin
08-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Well yeah dress for sure. ;)

NOW young lady, get that house picked up. You can start by organizing all the femme stuff in your closet.

Tina Dixon
08-23-2008, 02:14 PM
I did the dishes this morning but I did get some running around done also in male mode but I wore panties:heehee:.

Amy Hepker
08-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Tina, you a big girl decide for yourself, but I bet nothing gets done.

bobbie_1048
08-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Is this a trick question? Of course you get dressed up every chance you can. There will be plenty of time to do chores when the game is over and or the wife and kids are home. Of course if it were me I would just have to go shopping, one can never have too many pairs of heels.

hiya Tina :) For me there would be no doubt about what to do. I dress whenever the opportunity arises. If ya gotta put your forms and wig in a bag with your purse and shoes, no big deal. The trip out will be worth the effort. Hope you get lots more time to be Tina. :bighug: bobbie

Karren H
08-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Get your chores and errands done first.... Make the wifey very happy and if you have time then play.....

sandra-leigh
08-23-2008, 03:46 PM
if your a in the closet type of gal, no running to a few stores or much of any thing really, oh my what to do?

You can't use that excuse anymore: we all saw the pictures of you outside !

My wife is away today, so it was off to the bank. In my above-the-knee denim dress, C forms (not too obvious under denim), thin black pantyhose, a touch of liptick, and some discrete clip-on earrings that were partly covered by my natural hair. Yup, it was "wear a dress in guy mode" to the bank time! The bank treated me just fine (I think I've gone in to the branch in a dress before; if not, then in at least a skirt for sure.) I did catch a glimpse of a late-40's woman looking over at me with a "I can't believe what I see!" type of eye-scowl, but no-one bothered me or said anything, and I did see other people look over at me, take in what I was wearing, and then patently Not Care.

And as is not uncommon, there were some parents with younger children around -- and the amazing thing is that nearly all of younger children I see just take my clothing completely in stride, as if they see it all the time -- not even stares of wonder, no tugs on the parents sleeves to ask "Why is that man wearing a dress??" I only recall one child I passed making any comment, and it was more an exclamation of surprise, "You're wearing a dress!!"

As "Darlene" Vader might say:

Give in to the pink side, Tina! Loose your inhibitions! Use your high heels: they will make you more powerful! And together we shall rule the malls as Sisters! The Dress Emporium has foreseen this!

susan2010
08-23-2008, 05:41 PM
If you need to get things done out of the house...GO OUT! and get it over with. Then go home and dress and get other stuff done. Heck, I've hung drywall wearing a slip.
Susan1974

Joy Carter
08-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Yall kin jist git yo nara bahind doun har an stak fare wod. Winner is a fixin to com. :D

gennee
08-23-2008, 05:50 PM
I wear a skirt and blouse at home all the time so it's not an issue. Cleaning the house is more fun.

Gennee

:)

Kendra Irene
08-23-2008, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=tess-leigh;1405825]You can't use that excuse anymore: we all saw the pictures of you outside !

My wife is away today, so it was off to the bank. In my above-the-knee denim dress, C forms (not too obvious under denim), thin black pantyhose, a touch of liptick, and some discrete clip-on earrings that were partly covered by my natural hair. Yup, it was "wear a dress in guy mode" to the bank time! The bank treated me just fine (I think I've gone in to the branch in a dress before; if not, then in at least a skirt for sure.) I did catch a glimpse of a late-40's woman looking over at me with a "I can't believe what I see!" type of eye-scowl, but no-one bothered me or said anything, and I did see other people look over at me, take in what I was wearing, and then patently Not Care.QUOTE]

Tess, I think they were giving you those looks because it was so cool and windy today, they thought you were crazy. You should havehad on, at least ,a long skirt. lol

Kendra

Billie Jean
08-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Well gals here's my simple problem, I have the house to my self today, now do I play dress up? If I do that means nothing else gets done if you know what I mean if your a in the closet type of gal, no running to a few stores or much of any thing really, oh my what to do?I too had the house to myself earlier today and I dressed up for the first time in about a month. Billie Jean